onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

22 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

That would depend on level of investment,if substantial then why would you want someone else controlling your money? I do think there is a place for Carol at the club in some capacity though even if a takeover came about but not for people like Patrick,it has to be football people

yeah doing the community stuff like delivering food banks! 

• Confused 1

Advert

36 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

But was the manager given the choice of Striker A who was a bit pricey or was he just asked to approve Striker B who wasn’t as good but cheaper?

Or could it be the manager wanted midfielder A and GK A and didn’t have the budget for striker and thought he could do better playing a different way with midfielder B.

Who knows but it’s a collective responsibility recruitment which the manager said in the summer and on the podcast, he has to make it work and turn them into team.

His tactics are rubbish. That’s not recruitment. Could a different manager play with a bit more tempo and positivity and get different results, I think so.

• Like 7

Just now, MBE said:

Or could it be the manager wanted midfielder A and GK A and didn’t have the budget for striker and thought he could do better playing a different way with midfielder B.

Who knows but it’s a collective responsibility recruitment which the manager said in the summer and on the podcast, he has to make it work and turn them into team.

His tactics are rubbish. That’s not recruitment. Could a different manager play with a bit more tempo and positivity and get different results, I think so.

hit the nail on the head with that last paragraph mate! 

52 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I partly agree... imo no one will come forward with a 13m offer for Vale,thats just silly again only my opinion... 

As for Dono my belief is he would like to invest(maybe not buy outright) BUT a outright buyout involving him and others could at some point happen

Have you been walking around with your eyes shut these past few season?  Donno has invested.  Significantly.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

The pitch side video v Derby........ I watched about 15 seconds, then rainbow flags everywhere. This is as cringeworthy as taking the knee. Pandering to wokeness instead of concentrating on football. I give up on the club.There is no hope.

I agree mate. Out if all the things wrong on that football pitch last night, the four bits of multicoloured fabric tipped me over the edge. I'm glad we have got our priorities straight at least. 😡🇬🇧

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The pitch side video v Derby........ I watched about 15 seconds, then rainbow flags everywhere. This is as cringeworthy as taking the knee. Pandering to wokeness instead of concentrating on football. I give up on the club.There is no hope.
It's not just Vale, the whole country has gone daft mate. These days you don't even know who is a bloke, who is a woman, or who is one of these new ones.

On its backside.
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mellor! said:

I agree mate. Out if all the things wrong on that football pitch last night, the four bits of multicoloured fabric tipped me over the edge. I'm glad we have got our priorities straight at least. 😡🇬🇧

There are no real football people left behind the scenes , the baby was thrown out with the bath water .

Have you been out of the country for a while?  We’ve spent over £100k on the playing surface over the summer with a similar amount to be spent next summer.  That’s been well reported but you somehow missed it.
If you kept up to date you’d also know that the reason a new roof hasn’t been installed on the Railway loos is because the money is being put to a complete rebuild early next year rather than a patch up.
We’ve invested in team.  Whether that recruitment is good or bad is not down to Carol.
She’s appointed a football person in Flitcroft to make the decisions on the football side of things, then there’s the manager and staff.  She isn’t picking the team or coaching the players.  Plus having owned the football club for a few years now she probably knows more about running a real football club the you and me put together.
These are all facts.  Come back when you’ve got something sensible to say rather than the crap you’re currently spouting.
Buck stops at the top, I'm afraid.

5 minutes ago, rob1983 said:

Anyone seen Carol lately she seems to have disappeared....Wonder why? She needs sell up if she can't take us any further before it all turns sour and her legacy is ruined.

If you’d been at the the game last night you’d have seen her at the side of the pitch.

3 minutes ago, rob1983 said:
4 minutes ago, rob1983 said:
Buck stops at the top, I'm afraid.

But the person SHE appointed to run the football side of things is making a huge mess of it.

Quoting and replying to your own post has got to be the height of sadness 😂

• Haha 6