onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

Advert

1 hour ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

You are right We shouldnt have to rely on a striker, we only play one, to score goals, its the four / five midfield players and the lone striker that are failing week after week. Garrity apart.

I honestly dont see any of our players having goals in them. Look at our options out wide. Nothing. Look at Chislett and Devine, exceptional goal when they score one but 3 a year is no good to us. Arblaster and Ojo, both start deep and will never score goals. Do we need two ?

Think the balance of our team is completely wrong, You need players who are goal scorers but they cost money and we dont have it.

Are young loan players the solution to key roles in the team.

Have Chislett and Devine been with us for a year, or is that another nonsense statement? Ojo HAS scored goals - so yet another load of tosh from you! 

We had money - but, everyone reckoned we needed to upgrade our GKs...which we did. And the defence...which we did. And the midfield...which we did. Seemingly the only area we needed to strengthen but didn't was LB/LWB...although, at the end of the transfer season we had players in that position. And, since the end of the window we have added Jesse Debrah and Uche -  Jesse has been a surprise success, having barely had a mention amongst the speculation; and Uche will come good - he's too good a player not to!

If we continue to upgrade our players we will reach the stage where we only need to sign a minimal number of players - maybe then we can bring in the 30-per season some of you want/

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I dont think many managers survive 10 league games without a win i think id give him derby on Tuesday lose that in the same manner and hes got to go. This whole we have a way and were going to stick with it, its not working? We look clueless going forward... Hes had 2 weeks to work on attacking play and its the same old garbage my problem is our movement to create chances is non existent we are so easy to defend against. This whole were pretty on the eye is nonsense we dont do anything with it so whats the <ovf censored> point ? I dont see any improvement in attacking play yes we control the ball but whats the point if we aren't effective?

• Like 1

He's just not improving at the stuff he's bad at. I can't see a long-term successful future unless he very quickly figures out what he's getting wrong.

We could be losing games but, if I saw that things were on the right path, then crack on and let's ride it out. 

We seem to be getting more stuck in these flaws of defending crosses and creativity. He's got some strengths but all for nought if you're on course for 38 goals a season. The cup runs will be a distant memory if we're 19th and 3 points off relegation in March.

There's a good coach in there but I'm just not sure we can afford to give him the time to put it all together.

Edited by JoeB2
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Vale1995 said:

I dont think many managers survive 10 league games without a win i think id give him derby on Tuesday lose that in the same manner and hes got to go. This whole we have a way and were going to stick with it, its not working? We look clueless going forward... Hes had 2 weeks to work on attacking play and its the same old garbage my problem is our movement to create chances is non existent we are so easy to defend against. This whole were pretty on the eye is nonsense we dont do anything with it so whats the <ovf censored> point ? I dont see any improvement in attacking play yes we control the ball but whats the point if we aren't effective?

No chance we’ll beat Derby. It’s about to be no wins in 11. Truly diabolical 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Granville said:

Does the fault lie with him or the failure of the club to get a goalscorer in the summer?

If we weren’t like a sieve defensively we would be comfortably mid table.How many quality chances are we creating?  That’s the manager and his team. 

No doubt in my mind a capable manager would have this squad mid table without the mythical goalscorer.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Ultimately whether you're Liverpool, Stoke, Rotherham, Crawley or Port Vale , 10 games with 3 points is a sacking. 

It's quite a straight forward decision. Not even open for debate.

0-3-7 or 1-0-9 . It's 3 points from 30.

Disgraceful. 

But we dominated possession with lots of passes sideways and backwards without pressure on the ball so we must be a good team. 

Edited by MBE
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Powerline said:

No chance we’ll beat Derby. It’s about to be no wins in 11. Truly diabolical 

It's just part and parcel of being a vale fan for nearly 70 years now listening and hearing so called fans moaning just get behind the team.Why carn't we beat Derby we beat them last year we beat them in the cup years ago when they were supposed to be a good side have some faith for gods sake.We will finish mid table this year with crosby in charge people say bring Ainsworth in as manager he has just had the bloody sack his teams play horrible football if you want that so be it we have had a lot of managers who have played like that in my time of watching my club no more please.j

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

No chance Carol will be sacking Crozzer and who replaces him?

I really admire and like the principle Crozzer is implementing of making all age groups play in a specific way, interview from him on AleVale this week is a great listen and i really like him and want him to succeed but its the League that matters and Cups are a bonus which have saved him so far.we have hammered shrewsbury and bossed the game today but hard luck stories playing well lead to relegation. 
Before Middlesboro we have Derby (h) Exeter(a) Wigan(h),lose the lot?,he can't be sacked on the eve of the cup tie surely,lose next two then for me its time up,2 draws? I don't know,thats no wins in 12,win 1 lose 1,he's hanging on by fingernails,i think we  have to beat Derby and go on from there,glad i'm not in Carol's shoe's but i can't see her pulling  the trigger unless we the fans give her no option.Merry Christmas

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Granville said:

Does the fault lie with him or the failure of the club to get a goalscorer in the summer?

Well,  he is the manager and should be signing and identifying players. So it does stop with him, and so does playing ineffective tactics week after week. We needed a new manager at the end of October (that being kind) so the new guy could find out what he needs for January. Come Christmas when Crosby is finally sacked it will be too late.

It is a complete farce to keep holding on. I have zero faith in the club at the moment, we cannot even say 'but for Wigan's point deduction we would be lower, they leapfrogged us. I cannot see where the next win is coming from.

I hate the whole "calling for another person to lose their job" thing, but I suppose that's the nature of the industry.

Makes it harder that Crosby seems like a really decent bloke, but it does feel like him leaving before the season is out is inevitable.

A lot of people, myself included, were against the appointment in the first place, so I feel that he will get more time than usual, as sacking him now would be an admission of failure from Flitcroft/Carol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hamilboy said:

It's just part and parcel of being a vale fan for nearly 70 years now listening and hearing so called fans moaning just get behind the team.Why carn't we beat Derby we beat them last year we beat them in the cup years ago when they were supposed to be a good side have some faith for gods sake.We will finish mid table this year with crosby in charge people say bring Ainsworth in as manager he has just had the bloody sack his teams play horrible football if you want that so be it we have had a lot of managers who have played like that in my time of watching my club no more please.j

I do get behind the team. I’ll still be there Tuesday. Doesn’t change the fact we’ve got a clueless manager at the helm. We won’t beat derby because we are utter garbage. Not saying I want ainsworth but he took Wycombe to the championship. What’s Crosby done?

• Like 1