onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Managerial merry-go-round

darren1810

• 2 weeks later...

Advert

3 hours ago, Granville said:

Liam Manning? Wasn't he the one who took MK Dons down only to get another chance at that level with Oxford? Doesn't look like he's repaid their faith in him.

The very guy. 

Said it many times.. whether it's a player or manager leaving that 99% of the time they'll all go for an extra piece of silver. 

The loyalty is with supporters and always will be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

The very guy. 

Said it many times.. whether it's a player or manager leaving that 99% of the time they'll all go for an extra piece of silver. 

The loyalty is with supporters and always will be. 

I was quite surprised he got the Oxford job in the first place, that MK side were woeful over the two games we played them last season. He's been backed well at Oxford too and got them to 2nd but I'm still surprised he got the Brizzle job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Granville said:

I was quite surprised he got the Oxford job in the first place, that MK side were woeful over the two games we played them last season. He's been backed well at Oxford too and got them to 2nd but I'm still surprised he got the Brizzle job.

Alexander as new Bradford manager is an odd one too. Sacked by MK recently yet just strolls into another job. 

4 hours ago, Granville said:

Liam Manning? Wasn't he the one who took MK Dons down only to get another chance at that level with Oxford? Doesn't look like he's repaid their faith in him.

I was trying to point this out last week when I people on here were saying that AC would be loyal to the club if "hypothetically" an opportunity arose for AC to move to another club. he would go like a shot.

Their is no loyalty at all in football. Its just a job

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Johnson said:

He did a great job at Bristol City. He stabilised them whilst having his budget majorly cut. I believe the Bristol City fans were up in arms when he was sacked.

I agree Brian, but the BC board have their opinion or reasons and I guess that's all that matters when it comes to hiring and firing 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Won't be long before Rooney's sacked. Lost all but one since being appointed, and drew the other. Now, who'd have predicted that would end in tears......

Not liked in Town. Eustace was doing a great job but the owners wanted a name. He’ll get the Jan window I reckon