onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters club Statement

I don't really understand why people are taking potshots at the SC? What exactly are people trying to achieve? Is it because some see themselves as more of an Uber fan and therefore more worthy of being privy to discussions?

This is one of the saddest threads I have seen on here in quite some time, and is a prime example of why we've never had a widely supported, robust and influential Supporters Club in my memory.

Advert

I've got nowt to hide caz and many seem to want a pop so bring it on. It seems because I'm a member of the SC committee I'm under more scrutiny than those in government at times lol

You and the rest of the SC committee are doing a brilliant job.I'm sure your skin is thick enough.:)

We seem to have got some rite nobs on here since the SC have taken on the leadership for all the fan groups,give it a rest, SEO BG and NLV have been put on the back boiler for now and the SC is the way forward,am afraid some of yers are that far up yourselves to when you were deeply involved in protest that you don't know how to take a back seat,you can bet your **** that there was info held back from us normal fans when the protest were in full swing,I remember NLV kept saying they had info which they could not give out on many occasions,

We seem to have got some rite nobs on here since the SC have taken on the leadership for all the fan groups,give it a rest, SEO BG and NLV have been put on the back boiler for now and the SC is the way forward,am afraid some of yers are that far up yourselves to when you were deeply involved in protest that you don't know how to take a back seat,you can bet your **** that there was info held back from us normal fans when the protest were in full swing,I remember NLV kept saying they had info which they could not give out on many occasions,

But that was mainly due to the fact NLV we were in the pub and drunk all the time.:drink::drink::drink:

Aaaah, the good old outrage of the uninformed. Daily Mail, anyone?

Where's the bliddy like button when you need it ??? :yes:

Well said Grebo.

I don't really understand why people are taking potshots at the SC? What exactly are people trying to achieve? Is it because some see themselves as more of an Uber fan and therefore more worthy of being privy to discussions?

This is one of the saddest threads I have seen on here in quite some time, and is a prime example of why we've never had a widely supported, robust and influential Supporters Club in my memory.

Just got bak from Shrewsbury.

Not taking a potshop at SC.

Just wondering y someone who said he didnt want anything to do wid Vale now seems to be the worlds no 1 vale fan?

Curious, thats all

Sorry, can't take anyone who says "to do wid vale" seriously

As for what things "seem" to you, god only knows because again it's your opinion and what you refer to was half a story and more than 9 years ago as you keep conveniently ignoring. It's funny how no one had a bad word to say about the SC or individuals until ......?

Just got bak from Shrewsbury.

Not taking a potshop at SC.

Just wondering y someone who said he didnt want anything to do wid Vale now seems to be the worlds no 1 vale fan?

Curious, thats all

Curious, for what reason?

Why was this curiosity not aroused when Gary was diligently working with Hank Julicher to discover what the real deal was with Blue Sky? Or not aroused when he was digging up information about Peter Miller that I believe was instrumental in his resignation.

Just curious, that's all...

Sorry, can't take anyone who says "to do wid vale" seriously

As for what things "seem" to you, god only knows because again it's your opinion and what you refer to was half a story and more than 9 years ago as you keep conveniently ignoring. It's funny how no one had a bad word to say about the SC or individuals until ......?

until..I followed the link at the beginning of this thread and read the PV online post no 12, then I remembered ..

until..I followed the link at the beginning of this thread and read the PV online post no 12, then I remembered ..

Do you think if you say it enough times and ignore what I say enough times it'll make it true LOL

Last time you were this busy on the MB it was slagging Mo off everyday just after the EGM over the Rob Lee shares, and slagging off those intent on joining the protest march, in fact, hardly a post since then. But those that are sh!t stirrers do only pop up now and then don't they!

Archived