onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters club Statement

Phizz, I have no loyalty to the SC. I have never met any one of the committee. But I recognise the work they have done and just feel that this criticism is a little OTT.

The SC stepped up to the plate when the going got tough with V2001. Therefore, what benefit is gained by acting in the same way as those they spent so long in helping to remove?

The SC committee has my trust. If a statement is late by a couple of days, it will not affect that. But simply because a statement is a couple of days later than planned, and the reason has been communicated as to why, does not "smack of V2001".

To be honest, to accuse them of such strikes me as being paranoid.

No-one should forget that B&G, NLV and SEO forged the undercurrent of dissent and created the desire for real change

Advert

Fine to disagree and I guess we'll just have to leave it at that. But I certainly don't think I have overreacted. I just have a completely opposite view of things to you and see nothing to change that view.

Agreed cheers Vantaa

No-one should forget that B&G, NLV and SEO forged the undercurrent of dissent and created the desire for real change

I would have thought that was down to the previous board?

As to statements and the SC.......well, I'm sure anything the SC have to say will become clear on Wednesday anyway, and we as fans (andd perhaps members of the SC0should wait and make up our own minds anyway based on what Mr. Ryder has to say.

As good as the SC is/have been, we are not 'sheep' and should not hang on their every word......and I am sure that to a person, the SC heirachy would agree.

Let's just wait and see what Mr. Ryder has to say, it's not long now, 'TIK TOK'.

I dont think the SC should issue a statement about their meeting, we should just wait and hear his plans for ourselves on Wed otherwise we would have clouded judgement from what the Committee asked him

Best we just all turn up with an open mind and evaluate his thoughts and plans for taking us forward ourselves

surely we can wait another 48 hours,,,,,,cant we???

I would have thought that was down to the previous board?

As to statements and the SC.......well, I'm sure anything the SC have to say will become clear on Wednesday anyway, and we as fans (andd perhaps members of the SC0should wait and make up our own minds anyway based on what Mr. Ryder has to say.

As good as the SC is/have been, we are not 'sheep' and should not hang on their every word......and I am sure that to a person, the SC heirachy would agree.

Let's just wait and see what Mr. Ryder has to say, it's not long now, 'TIK TOK'.

The SC appreciate you are not sheep and thats why they are urging all to attend and listen and make up their own minds

I don't post on OVF much these days and reading this thread its a wonder !!!! The SC have been absolutely brilliant and have done everything in their powers to help to rid the club of the parasites we have had to put up with over the last few years, as have Black & Gold, NLV and SEO. Now the parasites have left the building, whats with all this backstabbing the SC?? Before the change came, there was enough people on here alluding to know everything and nothing but now they seem hell bent on destroying the very people who are there to help us fans. I despair I really do :mad: Well, I would like to announce publically that I, Linda McArdle, aka Marge56, appreciate everything the SC have done, do, and hopefully, continue to do on our behalf. I don't want to know the ins and outs of everything that is said/done, as long as the outcome is positive, and I will not hide behind a keyboard to say it either !!!!!!! Rant over :rolleyes:

The SC appreciate you are not sheep and thats why they are urging all to attend and listen and make up their own minds

Agreed entirely bud, I wasn't knocking the SC, in fact quite the opposite - although having re-read my post I can perhaps understand any confusion.

I hope to be there on Weds myself and hopefully Mr. Ryder can convince us all to join his quest for future prosperity and some glory.

You do miss the point and its very simple.On the whole V2001 were slaughtered for not communicating with the support and then they do the same thing themselves.

With holding information make no difference to me i dont need it from the SC it will be in the media soon enough.But i find the hypocrisy laughable

Where have they withheld information?

I don't post on OVF much these days and reading this thread its a wonder !!!! The SC have been absolutely brilliant and have done everything in their powers to help to rid the club of the parasites we have had to put up with over the last few years, as have Black & Gold, NLV and SEO. Now the parasites have left the building, whats with all this backstabbing the SC?? Before the change came, there was enough people on here alluding to know everything and nothing but now they seem hell bent on destroying the very people who are there to help us fans. I despair I really do :mad: Well, I would like to announce publically that I, Linda McArdle, aka Marge56, appreciate everything the SC have done, do, and hopefully, continue to do on our behalf. I don't want to know the ins and outs of everything that is said/done, as long as the outcome is positive, and I will not hide behind a keyboard to say it either !!!!!!! Rant over :rolleyes:

well said our marge i second all that :yes::yes:

Archived