onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Portsmouth

Fosse69

He was! As a Wulfrunian Wolves were / are always my second team! Steve Bull had an amazing goal record.
Stve Bull was an amazing player. Scored fantastic goals, watch them on YouTube. I think he scored more goals against Vale then other team. I might be wrong with that fact. Nevertheless, a proper goalscorer and hero for Wolves.

Advert

5 hours ago, Badboybubba said:

It was Ian Humphreys who did the deed, I had broken my leg and ankle l the night before (emoji481.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.png) and was in hospital on the Monday evening when Ian came visit me, i had the 'sentinel' and was reading it, I asked if he knew who it was! He's still embarrassed about to this day.. emoji460.pngemoji1787.png

Mellor poleaxed Kenny Todd 

Proper old school professional foul. Yellow card.

Ian Humphries took offence,ran on,and was then assaulted by Mellor

5 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
1 hour ago, LancyTony said:
He was! As a Wulfrunian Wolves were / are always my second team! Steve Bull had an amazing goal record.

Stve Bull was an amazing player. Scored fantastic goals, watch them on YouTube. I think he scored more goals against Vale then other team. I might be wrong with that fact. Nevertheless, a proper goalscorer and hero for Wolves.

Probably my fave opposition player. Loved the battles with Bull/Mutch and Glover/Swan/Aspin etc.

I remember Glovers debut...he was class. Also remember a classic 3-3 draw at Wolves... a brilliant game. Met Steve Bull playing at Vale in a testimonial. Down to earth bloke who loved the game

36 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

Great days and we had some great battles with Wolves. I agree it was a great debut from Glover, a remarkable effort to keep a rampant Steve Bull quiet. 
I think all Cowley has done is ream off a load of our players as if he really knows them. Let’s hoe he really does know them come 5pm Saturday.

He hasn’t mentioned Smithy or Connor Hall and, as it stands, they’re more likely to score on Saturday than Wilson and possibly Proc.

Probably my fave opposition player. Loved the battles with Bull/Mutch and Glover/Swan/Aspin etc.
I remember Glovers debut...he was class. Also remember a classic 3-3 draw at Wolves... a brilliant game. Met Steve Bull playing at Vale in a testimonial. Down to earth bloke who loved the game
Yes went that game at Wolves it was after the Bradford fire so some of their stands were closed. Remember we were in a corner of their home end, took loads that day. We got stuck in traffic and when we got in we were already 2-0 up. Funny but to my memory it always seemed that Bully scored against us, forget the name of his strike partner but they were lethal .

9 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:
1 hour ago, DazFred said:

Yes went that game at Wolves it was after the Bradford fire so some of their stands were closed. Remember we were in a corner of their home end, took loads that day. We got stuck in traffic and when we got in we were already 2-0 up. Funny but to my memory it always seemed that Bully scored against us, forget the name of his strike partner but they were lethal .

3-1 up at 87 mins, then Bull scored twice for 3-3. At least that's what my memory tells me anyway, which is by no means infallible. 

5 hours ago, The man in the pub said:
6 hours ago, DazFred said:

Andy Mutch  was his name I think 

Had a gander last night at all areas unsold out and shocked by bycars there mustn't be any more than 500/800 in there reserved the rest available
Railway paddock wasn't too bad though probably about 400 left in there .
Our biggest game of the season as up against a side managed by Cowley if I'm right the last time he came to Vale Park with a side Lincoln we lost 6-2 (think only Smith remains from that dark day ).
So lets hope there's a lot more tickets sold before kick off and everyone gets behind the team not just first when attacking the hamil road end when we attacking the bycars also if sono reason why the encouragement cannot get a positive result of some sort .
UTV .
My team news I made a big error Garrity always be in my team .

What does a ticket cost for a home game?

I've searched, but can't find a list of prices anywhere.

I only discovered the cost of my senior ticket had gone up by £4 when buying one.

Conveniently reduced by £4 as a member!

Have all ticket prices gone up by £4?

Was there an announcement?

10 minutes ago, SFBT said:

What does a ticket cost for a home game?

I've searched, but can't find a list of prices anywhere.

I only discovered the cost of my senior ticket had gone up by £4 when buying one.

Conveniently reduced by £4 as a member!

Have all ticket prices gone up by £4?

Was there an announcement?

image.png.9b8a84d6529d2a1673d07ef11c9b66ab.png

10 hours ago, DazFred said:

I also remember that game 

Archived