• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Sorted for home and away tickets nephew queuing from 1 a.m for away tickets ,45 minute wait for home tickets as would have got them at the ground but queue was that large thought I'd do it through Port Vale ifollow tickets 45 mins that took it was a long and painful process but got there in the end UTV.
Sorry hear folk having a nightmare

• Like 1

Advert:

Whilst I'm no Bill Gates I'm quite Internet savvy. 5 hours of trying on and off. Unsuccessful. 
Email doesn't match it says despite club sending me weekly newsletters.  Tried resetting password , then says names don't match. Finally says multiple accounts which is definitely untrue. Email to them no reply which I didn't expect anyway. 
I can't get up in person,  can't get through by email or phone. The air has been blue all morning. 
And I totally understand 99% have had no issues but for the 1% like myself I've no idea what to do next. 
Season ticket holder for the Bycars but already reading Railway stand sold out. 
So frustrating. I'm not angry just frustrated as my email ,passwords and names are a million per cent correct. Lost the will for today . 
I feel for you but I think there will be plenty spare when things quieten down. Not every season ticket holder will take up the option of their seat.

I might be wrong but I think the newsletter account is linked to ifollow. I bought a ticket for the Brentford cup game online and the credentials I'm sure were different (same email though).

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Whilst I'm no Bill Gates I'm quite Internet savvy. 5 hours of trying on and off. Unsuccessful. 

Email doesn't match it says despite club sending me weekly newsletters.  Tried resetting password , then says names don't match. Finally says multiple accounts which is definitely untrue. Email to them no reply which I didn't expect anyway. 

I can't get up in person,  can't get through by email or phone. The air has been blue all morning. 

And I totally understand 99% have had no issues but for the 1% like myself I've no idea what to do next. 

So frustrating. I'm not angry just frustrated as my email ,passwords and names are a million per cent correct. Lost the will for today . 

Is it possible you have two email addresses that are registered and you're using the wrong one that is linked to your season ticket?

I had that problem for the Bristol game.I got the missus to open an account.Got a ticket straight away for my daughter.I tried again and still gave me the same message. I then checked what was printed on my season ticket,name wise.It turned out my Christian name wasn’t on but just the initial.I tried again,it worked.

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

Is it possible you have two email addresses that are registered and you're using the wrong one that is linked to your season ticket?

No I only have 2, a sky one and Gmail, tried both. But thanks for trying to help 

Advert:

Just now, darren1810 said:

No I only have 2, a sky one and Gmail, tried both. But thanks for trying to help 

I hope it gets resolved mate, do you know anyone that will be going to get tickets today and they can ask for you? Might be a common issue and they know how to resolve, you might be waiting a while for an email reply.

I reckon after Sunday more will be freed up in those stands though as some of those will be ST’s being held on reserve and they get released then. Some of those STH’s might have decided try the Hamil instead for instance.
That's what we've done
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, grand prix pants said:

I’m trying to buy in the Paddock, in the seats I usually sit in. Online they are shaded gray. Does this mean they have been sold?

Yes grey means sold. Head for greens....

Got my ticket for my seat in the Lorne Street for Thursday and also for the fanzone on Sunday earlier, no mither whatsover. Does anyone know the capacity of the fanzone - the ticket and website just say Car Park Seated lol. In terms of demand and people moaning about online vs in person tickets I think the club would have been criticised whichever way they did it and for such a small amount of tickets on a high demand game at swindon to say its first in the door gets them is the fairest way. your always going to get die hards and people who queue from first light. whats worse? travelling to queue for hours but knowing youve got one or queing for hours to be say number 500 in a queue but then online willy flexes his credit card to wipe out the stock? theres not an ideal solution. And my thoughts on tickets being hived off from capacity for corporates? well the example comes from the very top, the efl themselves. If vale got to wembley (which holds 90,000?) then each club might get 30-35k with the rest going to sponsers, corporates and the chosen few. It happens everywhere. Its just shown up when a game is of the magnitude that this is. UTV

Advert:

On 11/05/2022 at 14:17, Howjy04 said:

.Do people stand up and watch a match ,at their own homes?

Genuinely, yes. Especially when I'm nervous (which is for the whole game!)

5 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

But how many were left for the "plebs" out of the 575 for Barrow and they still struggled to sell out???

Jacko, it seems like you're heavily defending the policy of keeping loads of tickets for the 'chosen few'.

Is that because you're one of them? Can't remember ever seeing you queuing on Hamil Road for a ticket like the rest of us?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Sorted for home and away tickets nephew queuing from 1 a.m for away tickets ,45 minute wait for home tickets as would have got them at the ground but queue was that large thought I'd do it through Port Vale ifollow tickets 45 mins that took it was a long and painful process but got there in the end UTV.

Let' get the Hamil rocking, Breadie.

• Like 1

Let' get the Hamil rocking, Breadie.
I do peoples head in because I want them win I'm the gooaaarrrnnn man all game v Accrington years ago away I did everyone's head in cannot help it get behind the lads my motto is we have voices lets hear them.
Cannot wait m8 that end is going be so loud UTV
  • Like 1

Advert:

16 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Jacko, it seems like you're heavily defending the policy of keeping loads of tickets for the 'chosen few'.

Is that because you're one of them? Can't remember ever seeing you queuing on Hamil Road for a ticket like the rest of us?

Who exactly are the “chosen few” that you’re hunting down? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

In hindsight people didn't have to queue through the night as i went get my home tickets after work,got them at 3.15pm and was asked if i wanted away tickets as well as there were hundreds left

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rory said:

Hamil is our end now. We shall not be moved!

I do think that will become the proper home end if vale fans get it for next season,it will prove more popular than the Bycars

I will still have my season tickets for the Paddock though for now

• Like 1