onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

Just now, Dr Delgado said:

Of course agents will know but there should be no desperation. There was talk from Flitcroft and Clarke with regard to Premiership loans, something will happen and something good. Our back room staff have been here before. If we keep saying “desperate times” then maybe we will begin to believe they are”desperate times”. 

there will be desperation as we cant field a forward line and our only forward is always crocked! leverage gone. agents dictate terms knowing we have little choice but to get a striker signed up asap.

2 minutes ago, Alsager Whites said:

we now need as a minimum 1 gk and 1 striker to be able to field a full bench next week. agents know this.

thats me done just wanted to update people on willo as can see some people still refuse to believe that things are going badly. one striker one week out.

Stay calm, brain freeze is toxic.   

You cant do anything apart from post

Support the club, simple as that. 

We have had the good and the bad, but we are a new team in a higher division, whats the issue. 

If you had seen some of the teams from years gone by then I could understand, but even then they gave 100 percent to the shirt.

13 minutes ago, Alsager Whites said:

text from a rotherham fan

"Wilson was on crutches with his lower leg strapped up to hell when I saw the squad on the plane the other week"

Weve left our business too late and now we are desperate for a forward. proctor can't play saturday tuesday. agents will know 'port vale are desperate for forwards' and will charge a premium. our strategy may have backfired. we are now beholden to the agents who know we need 1-2 players in the next 6 days.

I think we should judge the success or otherwise of this window when it ends.  Though I agree it is not ideal to be '6or 7' players short at the first game of the season. 

5 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

I think you might be over thinking things, it’s like you have lost trust in our management team when up to yet they have got virtually everything right. If they have the opportunity to look at a keeper then why not? There appears to be a lot of speculation surrounding Wilson but the truth is we don’t really know and we won’t know until it’s confirmed. I feel reasonably confident that if we don’t make any signings we’ll be competing with Fleetwood and be capable of snatching 3 points. I do acknowledge that we need 3 or 4 new signings but I am patient enough for them to be the right signings. A united dressing room is crucial and I respect the wage structure as I think the togetherness we showed towards the end of the season got us over the line. Things aren’t that bad, you just think they are.

No it’s really not. Stop taking things out of proportion.  I don’t think things are bad and have never once stated that. I was hoping we would have more than 1 striker and keeper a week before the season though. I like our squad but we need to also remember we finished 5th last season and are now in a more difficult league. We need 3 in before Fleetwood imo. Never once said I have lost trust in management team either. 

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

Rumour we are attempting to bring in Marcus Forss on loan from Brentford. 

Saw that on Facebook but didn’t want to mention it on here as it’s all bollox on there. He would be decent. Bit worried that we’re already into the loan deals though 

14 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

Of course agents will know but there should be no desperation. There was talk from Flitcroft and Clarke with regard to Premiership loans, something will happen and something good. Our back room staff have been here before. If we keep saying “desperate times” then maybe we will begin to believe they are”desperate times”. 

Michael brown had a great relationship with these prem sides and we had a few loan players from them ….. need to get out main 11 sorted and then fill a couple of spots with loans 

14 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Saw that on Facebook but didn’t want to mention it on here as it’s all bollox on there. He would be decent. Bit worried that we’re already into the loan deals though 

Yes but to only go alongside the permanent signings we make,looks like there will be 2 maybe 3 loans who come in.

I have always liked Forrs but that's one i cant see happening along with Hirst

Archived