Match Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Advert:

Would have taken the point beforehand I guess even if after leading so long it feels a little bit an anti-climax.

Well played overall though Vale. Far more good than bad tonight and keep that level we’ll be right up there at the end of the season.

• Like 3

Well done Vale on a hard fought point.  Shame not 3 points, but you tried hard from the start of the match till the end of the game and that is all the fans can ask.

Weather was not helping either side.

• Like 4

Advert:

That’s a good point. Tough conditions again, pitch is a really mess. Think it’s probably fair, 1st half excellent, 2nd half they came at us and we didn’t really concede any chances other than that set play, although I suppose they’d say the same. 

Wilson and Edmondson were great. Thought Hussey was excellent, garrity also and Martin had another solid game. Keeper looked better tonight. Only thing I would question is the subs, Amoo and Harratt up top isn’t the whole to go. Good point onto the next one. 

Edited by valiant_593

It was oddly quite an average quality match with few chances. I did think we were the better side and deserved the win, but my god if Forest Green are setting the standards, we should surely be able to grab an auto place. 

Advert:

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

What is wrong with me? 

Your saying we should <ovf censored> dock garritys wage who hasn’t stopped all game because he missed a header. Wake up. Do you think we would have drawn without his pressing. No chance. He made an error as does everyone. Dock is wage is <ovf censored> laughable. 

You have issues pal.

I can guarantee Clarke won't be happy he let his marker go so easily. Regardless of how well he's done this season. No one is exempt from the truth.

Hopefully he'll learn from this.

2 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

You have issues pal.

I can guarantee Clarke won't be happy he let his marker go so easily. Regardless of how well he's done this season. No one is exempt from the truth.

There's a difference between DC being unhappy and docking the guys wages. Ridiculous statement.

• Like 2

Advert:

5 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

You have issues pal.

If you think garrity should be docked wages for that then I’d look a little closer to home….

Clarke won’t be happy but he won’t be docking his wage. I imagine he will be happy with his overall performance. He played very well today. Embarrassing statement. 

Edited by valiant_593

The last few games have shown we are shaking off the bad patch, in terms of performance and results. Win at Salford and they are right back in the middle having played loads more games. 

I can’t believe the revolving door of transfers in this window . Two of the new’uns combining to score against the runaway leaders, I would have much preferred to keep Whitehead.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Thanks for the concern but believe me I don’t. 

Clarke won’t be happy but he won’t be docking his wage. I imagine he will be happy with his overall performance. He played very well today. Embarrassing statement. 

You need a lie down pal. Getting far too worked up over this.

Embarrassing to lose your marker so easily like that. Very poor.