12 hours ago, Gordon Lee said:

I dont want to moan about the Vale, and the new owners are fantastic, however, they are going to loose a great deal of money and support later on in the season if people cant pay on the web or phone.

Unfortunatley i cant get to the ground, and as Giddy up and Tean Vale have said you cant get through on the phone, it does not look like they are getting my £295  this season, and  they are going to lose a lot more. Im really surprised this is the clubs life blood.

I phoned up today and had 2 ten game tickets. No trouble at all, very efficient. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While it is perfectly understandable that a lot of potential season ticket holders cannot commit to £300 at this stage, I think the majority of us could. we should also ask ourselves two question

With regards to season tickets I know this thread is about next season.  But......I hope people have an understanding ( not all will ) of the current situation and don't bleat about losing 4 home

I'm more than happy to "lose" the 4 games from my 2 season tickets. I will not require a discount or money back.  Vale and Carol are my "look forwards to" once all this terrible virus situation clears

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I think at the weekend it was around the 2.5k mark

Yes, I think I read this but not sure if it was including any sales over the weekend, during the away shirt sales, where there appeared to be plenty of fans at the ticket office counter while I was at the ground.

I wonder where we are now. Any updates?

One last weekend to buy those cut price tickets, folks.

If it was circa 2.5k last weekend then hopefully we're creeping up to the 3.0k mark with a busy three days to come. 

I wonder if a small number of folk might not be able to afford one in the current climate and/or are a bit anxious about returning to their seats. 

But it's been a marvellous effort so far. 

6 minutes ago, TheSage said:

I wonder where we are now. Any updates?

One last weekend to buy those cut price tickets, folks.

If it was circa 2.5k last weekend then hopefully we're creeping up to the 3.0k mark with a busy three days to come. 

I wonder if a small number of folk might not be able to afford one in the current climate and/or are a bit anxious about returning to their seats. 

But it's been a marvellous effort so far. 

Would imagine there will be an update after the end of the early bird.

must be close, if not just over the 3k mark which in the current climate is excellent.

what do you expect from a computer based firm? efficiency? (but get someone to take your money up there we need it).

It’s amazing how good are owners are compared to any previous guardians, the ticketing system is up there on the long list of priorities

Class act these owners are.Went past shop today and what a transformation. Those Legends pictures are superb.Nice to see ground improvements too.Just waiting for us to get the nod to collect our 4 season tickets. SUPER VALE ALWAYS😁

• Like 4

In surprised we have sold 3,000 yet not surprised.

That "them and us" feeling has left the club..... now it's just us.

If those good folks hadn't drifted in from the ether I doubt we would have sold 300 given the circumstances.

You are right.

It's a super effort and still a few hours to go before the early bird deadline.

There must, sadly, be a few folk who don't want to return just yet, especially the elderly and those with serious health problems, so to sell so many is indeed testament to the feel good atmosphere that the new owners have engendered in a very short space of time. But, football fans are a fickle bunch and we'll hit bumps in the road. It's not all plain sailing.

Be interesting to see what the total is by the end of the day. 3,500 would be very good indeed.

There is latent support out there for the Vale if we can get on a roll but we've been in the doldrums for so long that it takes time to rebuild trust and faith.

• Like 1