onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What is going wrong ?

Markie G

I set this thread up to honestly ask what has gone wrong. I like everyone else hope that we have a new board but my question what has gone wrong with the starting line up.

13 fit players is a joke I agree but them thirteen should be able to beat teams like southend.

Because they are all s**t you ******** **** *** and need replacing ASAP. We were rubbish ALL of last season - yes, even when we were top we have major slices of luck in several of the games e.g. Shews at home - and ultimately the team reverted to type once Adams had left.

You forget that the likes of Dodds, Owen ths, Collins, Richards, Dodds, Martin etc etc have all been here for over three seasons and have achieved precisely b*gger all. These have been joined by other players on the cheap such as Yates, who is no more than a pub player for me, and Tommo, who should stick to modelling.

I have seen village cricket teams who are run more professionally than our club, you wouldn't think this was a multi-million turnover business.

Advert

I hoped that some would answer with something more constructive then blame the board etc. The squad is the boards fault but the starting line up is better than last year and we were top of the league then.

some people just seem to think that I am out to wind them up. I am not. I just want to ask a question that if someone else asked would be treated with respect and answered

I did. You are a ***. That is my fair and balanced judgement based on your recent postings. Personally I think you should be be banned off the forum as you are either deliberately taking delight in the death of Port Vale OR you are a ***. See I have given you the benefit of the doubt.

:)

I am actually saying they are a better team than last year, so goodness knows how you have twisted it. I believe in MA and the team hence the question. If it is the board and people worrying about getting paid etc well fair play.

as I have just said, if you seriously believe our squad or starting line up today was a)better than last years b)good enough to beat Southend or c)both; then you really do know nothing about football! And if you then dare think this hasnt all come from the board and your mate Oliver, then I seriously suggest you take a run and jump off the White Cliffs of Dover

I do not agree with him on football terms, I have said this a number of times. People just don't want to listen as they just want to insult someone because the board do not seem to go to matches anymore.

"Football terms."

But we are/were a football Club.

He is an arrogant, deluded, patronising ****. Agree?

I do not agree with him on football terms, I have said this a number of times. People just don't want to listen as they just want to insult someone because the board do not seem to go to matches anymore.

You need to be mindful of the company you keep. You seem to ignore this fact, more fool you.

But the same happened at this stage of last season. The team is not good enough and has not really been strengthened.

The team needs improving. How are we going to do that if the board spend what little money they have on Miller's car and flights, or Deakin's ludicrous salary, or solicitors fees?

You have Glenn Oliver as a friend. I think you need to tell your friend that the only thing that he can do constructively is to recommend that the entire board stand down immediately.

Steady decline over 8 years cannot be argued against and the way things are going, next season will be the last season Port Vale are a Football League club.

I agree that what he was offered is daft in this league, I have said that he should stand down but he choices not too how is that my fault.

edited by admin

Most squads in this division have around 28 players + a few youth team players in their squad, where we have 22 players inc youth players and have only been able to field thirteen 1st team players at Southend today.

We have probably the smallest squad in the division, we are unable to extend the loans of loan players, we have no money to bring permanent players in, we are unable to renew current players contracts, yet your mates on the board agree to pay the likes of Deakin and Millar 200k plus benefits and you ask why the squad isn't good enough, then complain when people reply saying the board are to blame..?

So I'm presuming that when I look through your posts you will have backed Mo and called for V2001 to stand down before the EGM?

I set this thread up to honestly ask what has gone wrong. I like everyone else hope that we have a new board but my question what has gone wrong with the starting line up.

13 fit players is a joke I agree but them thirteen should be able to beat teams like southend.

What, teams like Southend who are third in the league?

Teams like Southend who'd already beaten us once this season?

Teams like Southend who've signed a calibre of player we can only ****ing dream of?

You are either a 24 carat *****, or a 24 carat **** taker. I'm going for a mixture of both.

for what reason do they not go to matches any more?

So I'm presuming that when I look through your posts you will have backed Mo and called for V2001 to stand down before the EGM?

I am not sure about Mo but yes I said that he should stand down. Said that a while ago to be honest. They do not have any support, I am his friend and telling him to step down but he did not and is staying till the AGM or EGM. I think thats too far away but I can not force him to do anything

Vale seem to go from battering one team to getting battered the following week. We have a better team than we did last year but are no where near as strong out there.

I am not going to blame the demos because I do not feel that they have any influence on the players. We need players in, but this lot should be able to be in the playoffs at least.

back in 2003 we as fans put faith in a group of individuals who lied to us about how they were going to run the club

they to this day continue to lie and cheat

thats whats wrong, its all very simple, even for you

Archived