onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What is going wrong ?

Markie G

Your attitude sums up the malaise at the Vale,you dont understand whats wrong and yet you dont see that the problems caused by the board are connected.

So although you dont like it, when you snuggle up to Glenn in the camper van tonight and tell him what a **** day you've had, just whisper to him "Darling dont you think its time to pack the Vale up"

Advert

You clearly dont have any values given who your mate is. How about the "over my dead body" quote, which in reality has cost us everything. Text him and ask him what he's going to do next.

Seconded.

Can you ask him to be specific about what constructive things he and his board are actually doing? What is their master plan to get Vale actually going forwards?

I'm sick of reading or hearing the directors saying they are working constructively, or that Port Vale is moving forwards, or that investment is coming in from people we don't want to be associated with the club, when the REALITY of the situation is that we cannot afford to even loan a single player, the results are awful, half of the directors do not fulfill the AofA criteria and the team is garbage.

Yet I have no doubt that club money is being squandered again on solicitors fees trying to protect their untenable positions.

The directors are entirely to blame for this. Nobody else.

Four drunken Stoke fans in the pub couldn't do a worse job than this lot.

Vale seem to go from battering one team to getting battered the following week. We have a better team than we did last year but are no where near as strong out there.

I am not going to blame the demos because I do not feel that they have any influence on the players. We need players in, but this lot should be able to be in the playoffs at least.

Judging by your photo i would say you are the taker???

Better side than last year. Lol.

We've only got 13 ****ing players available. Whose fault is that?

Might not even have 13? Collins went off injured, so will he be fit for next game? And McDonald sent off, was it 2 yellows or straight red? Possibility of a suspension?

:shutup:

I set this thread up to honestly ask what has gone wrong. I like everyone else hope that we have a new board but my question what has gone wrong with the starting line up.

13 fit players is a joke I agree but them thirteen should be able to beat teams like southend.

I ask about the team and people talk about the board.

Markie, I know nothing of you apparent love affair with Glen Oliver, however this ALL COMES DOWN TO THE BOARD! If the board cannot provide more than 13 fit players then what the hell are they doing controlling our club. They should all walk away, but we know they wont. If anyone ever deals with these selfish failures again then they need their head looking at!

I set this thread up to honestly ask what has gone wrong. I like everyone else hope that we have a new board but my question what has gone wrong with the starting line up.

13 fit players is a joke I agree but them thirteen should be able to beat teams like southend.

Serious question - Did you honestly not foresee what people's answer would be to your question???

Markie. The table does not lie.

Archived