onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What is going wrong ?

Markie G

Vale seem to go from battering one team to getting battered the following week. We have a better team than we did last year but are no where near as strong out there.

I am not going to blame the demos because I do not feel that they have any influence on the players. We need players in, but this lot should be able to be in the playoffs at least.

Do you live in your own little world or have you been into Oliver's crop? You haven't a clue really have you?

Advert

Thats not how I do things though, That might be your way but not mine. I have not spoken to him in a while, simply because I do not know what to say to be fair. I think he should stand down he won't (assuming he will at AGM as he said he would)

Why won't he? Of what use is he to PVFC and for that matter what has he done of benefit as a director? He lacks everything needed to be of any use, ideas, money and business acumen. I now firmly believe he us only still there to try and cover up wrongdoings, I can think of no other reason why a human being would put themselves through what he has and will get, it won't be getting any better believe me.

He must be delusional Barry. That goes for Lloyd as well. I cannot think of another explanation.

It beggers belief: we've stumbled through 8 miserable seasons; the so-called saviours of our 'Club have done anything but; then we have the recent non BSI stuff, plus a begging loan from a Gibralta source compounding our finincial plight; and someone asks 'What is going on?'.

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

===

I forecast a loss of 3-1 to day, reading some of the comments,saying they are gutless etc,put yourself in Richards position you are awaiting a new contract, and asked to take a drop in money,it's not the way to get the best out of him is it.it must reflect on all the playing staff at the end of the day.

surely he will stand down. what use is he anyway what does he bring to the board,NOTHING just like the rest of them. anybody who can show any ounce of support for this board must be totally deluded:banghead:

I haven't for a while. Some on here seem to read that I do but please point me to a post in the last two months at least where I have

I forecast a loss of 3-1 to day, reading some of the comments,saying they are gutless etc,put yourself in Richards position you are awaiting a new contract, and asked to take a drop in money,it's not the way to get the best out of him is it.it must reflect on all the playing staff at the end of the day.

Yeah I have to agree with that.

surely he will stand down. what use is he anyway what does he bring to the board,NOTHING just like the rest of them. anybody who can show any ounce of support for this board must be totally deluded:banghead:

Wasn't it Mike Lloyd that said that if Glenn does not stand down he will be voted off anyway?

I'm just waiting for the club statement that says Mr Oliver has changed his mind. It's best to assume he will not be standing down, I think.

Archived