onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What is going wrong ?

Markie G

Seconded.

Can you ask him to be specific about what constructive things he and his board are actually doing? What is their master plan to get Vale actually going forwards?

I'm sick of reading or hearing the directors saying they are working constructively, or that Port Vale is moving forwards, or that investment is coming in from people we don't want to be associated with the club, when the REALITY of the situation is that we cannot afford to even loan a single player, the results are awful, half of the directors do not fulfill the AofA criteria and the team is garbage.

Yet I have no doubt that club money is being squandered again on solicitors fees trying to protect their untenable positions.

The directors are entirely to blame for this. Nobody else.

Four drunken Stoke fans in the pub couldn't do a worse job than this lot.

:clap::clap::clap:

Read and digest that Mark.Then print it off and show it to Glenn.

Advert

I set this thread up to honestly ask what has gone wrong. I like everyone else hope that we have a new board but my question what has gone wrong with the starting line up.

13 fit players is a joke I agree but them thirteen should be able to beat teams like southend.

No, you set this post up simply to wind people up now **** off

I set this thread up to honestly ask what has gone wrong. I like everyone else hope that we have a new board but my question what has gone wrong with the starting line up.

13 fit players is a joke I agree but them thirteen should be able to beat teams like southend.

You are so ****ing dumb its untrue! Southed have spent money on their starting line up and squad, we havent! The difference being they now have owners with a bit of money and common sense, we have scummers and conmen like your bum chum Oliver! How dumb can you be to not see this!!!

You know what Mark I seriously hope the players now also join the protests and revolt seen as you and Glenn now seem to be trying to pass the blame to Adams and the players! I hope big Clayton gives you a right old drubbing! I would hope he'd do the same to Deakin but the bumder would probs like that...:ninja: ===

Serious question - Did you honestly not foresee what people's answer would be to your question???

I hoped that some would answer with something more constructive then blame the board etc. The squad is the boards fault but the starting line up is better than last year and we were top of the league then.

some people just seem to think that I am out to wind them up. I am not. I just want to ask a question that if someone else asked would be treated with respect and answered

I hoped that some would answer with something more constructive then blame the board etc. The squad is the boards fault but the starting line up is better than last year and we were top of the league then.

some people just seem to think that I am out to wind them up. I am not. I just want to ask a question that if someone else asked would be treated with respect and answered

You're biggest problem is an obvious and previously very supportive link to the biggest **** to ever call himself a fan.

Recognise him for what he is, then perhaps you can re-join the debate.

You are so ****ing dumb its untrue! Southed have spent money on their starting line up and squad, we havent! The difference being they now have owners with a bit of money and common sense, we have scummers and conmen like your bum chum Oliver! How dumb can you be to not see this!!!

You know what Mark I seriously hope the players now also join the protests and revolt seen as you and Glenn now seem to be trying to pass the blame to Adams and the players! I hope big Clayton gives you a right old drubbing! I would hope he'd do the same to Deakin but the bumder would probs like that...:ninja: ===

I am actually saying they are a better team than last year, so goodness knows how you have twisted it. I believe in MA and the team hence the question. If it is the board and people worrying about getting paid etc well fair play.

If you are a Shareholder and voted in favour of the Board at the EGM, then all you need to do is look in the mirror for an answer to the question you asked in the OP.

Alternatively, ask your great mate Compo why he has been unable to put the Club on a sound financial footing yet continues to cling on.

No Markie Gs were abused during the composition of this post.........sadly

But the same happened at this stage of last season. The team is not good enough and has not really been strengthened.

The team needs improving. How are we going to do that if the board spend what little money they have on Miller's car and flights, or Deakin's ludicrous salary, or solicitors fees?

You have Glenn Oliver as a friend. I think you need to tell your friend that the only thing that he can do constructively is to recommend that the entire board stand down immediately.

Steady decline over 8 years cannot be argued against and the way things are going, next season will be the last season Port Vale are a Football League club.

You're biggest problem is an obvious and previously very supportive link to the biggest **** to ever call himself a fan.

Recognise him for what he is, then perhaps you can re-join the debate.

I do not agree with him on football terms, I have said this a number of times. People just don't want to listen as they just want to insult someone because the board do not seem to go to matches anymore.

Thats a good point..........The protesters are getting the blame for the clubs failures and yet a very good friend of a "Director" is blaming the players I know the lads are fed up and want a change wonder what they think if they know they are being blamed

It seems glen has been up to his old tricks is it good stuff markie cause your clearley off your head on something.......toke it up.

Ok..

**** board...

**** coaches...

**** manager...

**** players...

And too many idiot fans like yourself!

How's that for a summary of the problems?

" I am not going to blame the demos "

Then why mention them you absolute bell end , hope you and your mate Oliver are happy with yourselves. I'll tell you the problem your unjust support of your mate has ruined the support this club had, the players aren't playing for the fans like they were last season they are playing for happy clappers who turn up to watch a game of football and don't create an atmosphere . Had the board gone, we would have had more money due to more fans attending and a better atmosphere resulting in better results

Archived