onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Louis Dodds

boslemportvale91

I have it on good authority he isn’t on £900 a week... it’s a mistake people have leapt on if they have a vendetta!

How has the booing, abuse hurling and aggressive shouting of Doddsy been going? I have to admit to not hearing it as he warms up.... just as I thought?

#keyboardwarriors

No problem as long as he,s not in the team.Which luckily isn’t very often.Like playing with 10 men when he is.Just hoping Chesterfield recall him in January.

Advert

To be honest Dodds is the least of our worries. A 5 page thread WTF.

Now I know he splits opinion but he was a good servant to our club.

Sadly his best days are way behind him.

We have more worrying and pressing things to talk about apart from an ageing loanee who is costing nothing and also contributing nothing.

Louis Dodds is not the reason this mediocre lower division 4 side is tepid and turgid

We have more worrying and pressing things to talk about apart from an ageing loanee who is costing nothing and also contributing nothing.

Louis Dodds is not the reason this mediocre lower division 4 side is tepid and turgid

100% agree, but you forget there is a little club... I don’t know where they meet but they get together before games and when Doddsy is warming up they scream at him and boo and call him a Rat and shout abuse at him.

I say I don’t know where they meet as I have never heard them do it... some might say they were keyboard warriors.

£900 a week?

A quality player with great touch and technique , maybe even a luxury player and I’d dont think Aspin wants someone like that in the side.

Behave. You make him sound like the Totti of League Two. We're dog **** and he can't get in our side, which say's everything.

He’s not on £900 a week... stop the vendetta. It’s old and it’s boring.

Admin can we close this thread as it’s getting into the usual cycle of childish people with a weird obsessive vendetta telling lies about players to make them look bad.

People or person

483 career games with 82 goals. Very respectable career in lower league football.

Give the lad a break.

He is a genuine lad with Vale's interest at heart.

He won't work in this turgid 7 man defensive unit, not many would.

No problem with Louis imo, he would be a valuable squad player in the right set up.

Archived