onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

I don't agree withe this FGR tippy tappy love fest. They lost the ball a number of times in their own half but Vale couldn't capitalize on it and didn't create anything. The only difference between the two sides at the end of the first half was a dubious foul awarded against Vale and then poor defending from the subsequent kick, Vale had better chances in the first half.

Vale were far superior to FGR in the 2nd half and should have gone on to win.

Oyeleke was superb, why Miller and Pope don't start is beyond me, why Hannant at left back is a mystery, some questions for Aspin but definitely not a P45.

Hagrid and TylerB, give us a break. TylerB at least 16 comments since the match started and all derogatory. Hagrid, at least 23 comments and 16 or more of those derogatory. Change the record. Yes you can have your freedom of speech but I don't have to read it. Whats the point of saying the same thing again and again ?

Hagrid and TylerB, give us a break. TylerB at least 16 comments since the match started and all derogatory. Hagrid, at least 23 comments and 16 or more of those derogatory. Change the record. Yes you can have your freedom of speech but I don't have to read it. Whats the point of saying the same thing again and again ?

Apologies mate.

I'm just a bit sick of being rubbish.

Norm out.

I don't agree withe this FGR tippy tappy love fest. They lost the ball a number of times in their own half but Vale couldn't capitalize on it and didn't create anything. The only difference between the two sides at the end of the first half was a dubious foul awarded against Vale and then poor defending from the subsequent kick, Vale had better chances in the first half.

Vale were far superior to FGR in the 2nd half and should have gone on to win.

Oyeleke was superb, why Miller and Pope don't start is beyond me, why Hannant at left back is a mystery, some questions for Aspin but definitely not a P45.

Miller and pope have started all league games bar the last 2. People were moaning. It wasn't working. From the bench in the last 2, miller has done more in 50 minutes than he has done in any game he's started bar the first. People are moaning that he hasn't started. Love being a vale fan me.....

According to the BBC stats we had more shots than FGR with more on target and more corners. Not sure if that's accurate or not?

We're not happy with how things are going but at least we didn't lose away again. Notts County fans must really think the wheels have come off, they got hammered 5-1 at Exeter. Seems chucking money at it isn't the simple answer some think it is but anyone who's been watching football for a few decades knows that. If we're to move forwards it's all about how the club is run from top to bottom, Accy Stanley are a great example of that in recent years.

Comeback of the day is Blackpool, two down with 6 minutes left & won 3-2. Bet Bradford fans are ecstatic!

Watched it on that I-Follow. I think our main problem is defensively. We were so flat footed at the back... the goal they scored wouldn't happen in my Sunday team. We also conceded a host of chances at the end by not dealing with things properly. Half clearances and not dealing with second balls. It is ever likely so many tight, even games away have ended with us losing by one goal. There is no way that defence could keep a clean sheet away.

Secondly, utterly bizarre to play Hannant left back and he was all over the place positioning wise first half but improved after the break. Conlon I thought was tidy on the left wing and the fact he's a natural centre mid provided extra stability. I think he could do a good job there and then have Whitfield on the right. As Whitfield goes forward, Conlon can then tuck in.

The commentators on Radio Stoke massively talked up FGR. They were not that good at all. The one good point made was that they know how they want to play, they know their system. Vale look like there's no set way of playing or set style and it affects us in defending and attacking. There's a lack of understanding.

Still, the second half was miles better and we create some chances despite poor final balls. However, the defensive frailties should have handed the game to them by simply not dealing with simple clearances and second balls.

Per P&G, what does it take to get Vale fans to understand FGR are owned by a multi millionaire if not a billionaire, Vale are owned by a guy who's worth far, far less. FGR have the money to burn, Fair Play rules easily by-passed.

Norman is worth £80m+.

The club recouped £2.4m since January 2017.

You are talking absolute drivel. WAKE UP.

Per P&G, what does it take to get Vale fans to understand FGR are owned by a multi millionaire if not a billionaire, Vale are owned by a guy who's worth far, far less. FGR have the money to burn, Fair Play rules easily by-passed.

He's very wealthy but he's nowhere near a billionaire.

Norman is worth £80m+.

The club recouped £2.4m since January 2017.

You are talking absolute drivel. WAKE UP.

Wake up yourself you obviously are a total idiot, the point is FGR have money to burn, Norm compared to FGR's owner is poor in monetary worth, the FGR owner spends tons of money on FGR, Norm is much more frugal.

Archived