onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Whose idea was the Nuneaton game?!!

Iron Curtain

Aspin doesn’t sound too thrilled about the extra game on Wednesday night, the day after playing Halifax, while all the youth team are away.

He now has to manage a squad through that whilst not risking injuries when there are a few knocks in the team already!

I wonder who booked that in...

Advert

Aspin doesn’t sound too thrilled about the extra game on Wednesday night, the day after playing Halifax, while all the youth team are away.

He now has to manage a squad through that whilst not risking injuries when there are a few knocks in the team already!

I wonder who booked that in...

Be the one who doesn't get involved .............:doh:

I am not sure who's idea it was but Mr Smurthwaite is hoping 400-500 Vale fans will be there. Anyone going?

It grieves me to know that my season ticket money goes to him. There's not much I can do about that.

However the idea of throwing my money his way in another of his ventures makes me feel sick.

I am not sure who's idea it was but Mr Smurthwaite is hoping 400-500 Vale fans will be there. Anyone going?

Be lucky if there’s 50 vale fans there, there was only 750 vale fans at home to Blackburn on a Saturday.

What a pathetic thread this is. Making something out of nothing to have a go at the owner.. Same old posters too :boring:

Norman decided to buy his local football clubs stadium to make sure they could keep their place in the league, he then arranges a friendly with the club he owns to try and generate that club some much needed funds. I'm struggling to see the problem?

I'm struggling to see the problem?

An owner who, in the past, has attempted to get involved in the football side of things to disastrous results. I assume you agree with that statement?

Who then promised to steer clear of the football side having learned his lesson.

Who then arranges a friendly for the team whose ground he now owns at a time that is wholly inconvenient to the manager and the team... sounds like getting involved to me.

That's the problem.

IS it a huge problem... maybe not... unless we get an injury that could have been avoided from 2 games in two days on a threadbare squad.

What a pathetic thread this is. Making something out of nothing to have a go at the owner.. Same old posters too :boring:

Norman decided to buy his local football clubs stadium to make sure they could keep their place in the league, he then arranges a friendly with the club he owns to try and generate that club some much needed funds. I'm struggling to see the problem?

To be fair mate, the only reason he brought it was to make money out of the deal, as confirmed by the bloke who owns Nuneaton.

To be fair mate, the only reason he brought it was to make money out of the deal, as confirmed by the bloke who owns Nuneaton.

So?? Aren't we all out to make money? Its win win for both parties. Nuneaton survive to fight another day and Norman makes a couple of extra quid. There is really no issue.

All the top managers were moaning last season that they have to go off to the far east and Australia and we think Aspin is upset about going from Halifax to Nuneaton.

Really?

According to Aspin we couldn’t play the formation he wanted to because of knocks to the squad... then Manny went off.

All I’m suggesting here is I hope the Nuneaton deal isn’t impacting what Aspin and Rudge want to do.

Would they have chosen to play two games back to back when the youth team are away... nonthey wouldnt, Aspin said so himself.

Archived