onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration

Nottingham Valiant

Fame at last :D .. To be honest all I want is the best deal for PVFC and when the BS deal was first announced it sounded great and most on here thought the same,well we got till the end of the week to find out .. apologies will be gratefully accepted ...... humble pie may be eaten unless there is an out of this world excuses for the deal not going through ..... :whistling::whistling:

What like Thanks Giving ? :razz:

Advert

28th November, 22:44 #206

Spunk Trumpet

Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876

I don't get this RW suite deadline worry.

The club books a wedding for January in the RW suite.

The club are looking at making a nice little sum off such function.

The club cannot meet the December opening deadline.

The club cannot go ahead with the wedding.

The club have to ring such customers to cancel their venue.

The club lose customers.

The club lose money.

The club lose respect.

Get it????

Just another point on the RW suite - if and when it gets up and running, who makes money out of do's in there - the club or Azure?

Did Miller and Deakin say that the BSI deal will be finalised this week or SHOULD be finalised this week?

Peter Miller's statement on Thursday 24th November said:

"I had hoped that everything would have been finalised in time for us to confirm before tomorrow night's game, but Thanksgiving in the USA has shortened their working week and we're now anticipating a conclusion next week."

linky: http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10381~2526673,00.html

So it depends on what your interpretation of "anticipating a conclusion" actually means.

Grebovale - do you want to be included on the list or not?

Either you want us to give them time or you don't. It is yes or no - there is no fence sitting available - it is a straightforward question. Do you think we should hound these people until we know what they are doing or do we let them do what they want which could result in the downfall of our club or lead us to riches.

Fame at last :D .. To be honest all I want is the best deal for PVFC and when the BS deal was first announced it sounded great and most on here thought the same,well we got till the end of the week to find out .. apologies will be gratefully accepted ...... humble pie may be eaten unless there is an out of this world excuses for the deal not going through ..... :whistling::whistling:

Do you really think people on here do not want what's best for Vale?

As for many thinking the deal sounded great, that was the problem. It was just too great. Too good to be true and as we've learned - it was a lie because the deal hadn't been signed like we'd been told. Deakin and Miller got elected as directors on the back of that lie and who knows what other lies may be uncovered.

Its not looking good so far though

Do you really think people on here do not want what's best for Vale?

As for many thinking the deal sounded great, that was the problem. It was just too great. Too good to be true and as we've learned - it was a lie because the deal hadn't been signed like we'd been told. Deakin and Miller got elected as directors on the back of that lie and who knows what other lies may be uncovered.

Its not looking good so far though

Just out of interest,what would happen if it was found out that Deakin and Miller haven't paid for their shares like some have suggested,anyone know?

Exactly Tosh, its what I would do, provide evidence that can not be refuted to make those starting the rumours look absolutely stupid, at the same time scoring a massive PR coup

Agree especially when you are taking over from a board that was not trusted by the fans.

Now let me think how do I get the fans onboard, be open and honest.

its a no brainer , unless as you say you have something to hide then you act exactly as the board are doing.

Yes I do go the games, season ticketholder Lorne st.

Looking forward to Supporters Club Meeting as it will be interesting to see what replies come back from board,as they are being presented with the ideal opportunity to put to bed all the rumours surrounding the club.I only hope that we are given some trustworthy comments otherwise the board will make even more enemies.I also hope that as many fans as possible turn up to hear the results of the meeting between the club and supporters club, instead of waiting for it on here.===

There is so much conjecture, opinion and commentary......

In some respects, no news makes me worry. However no news is better than bad news. None of us can get inside the tiny minds of the bods that run our beautiful club.

Let them f*** about and while we are not in administration.......lets get behind the injury-ridden alcoholic gambling ball kickers that we know and love

Archived