onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration

Nottingham Valiant

It's apparently now 32% of our 'supporters' who would prefer administration, points deduction and probable relegation to the BSP than live with Miller and co. Incredible.

I'm getting bored of repeating myself but will say again, no I don't trust the board at the moment because I don't know enough about them, yes the initial euphoria of the £8m headline has completely disappeared into a cloud of questions, however there is no credible alternative now and a significant % of people on OVF ARE morons as proved by the afformentioned poll.

Maybe all the doom mongers will be right and the whole thing will fall through so that some people can rejoice in the failure. For the time being though, I hope that we can get at least some investment into the club, we can get back to the football, sections of the fanbase will be a little less negative and turn up to games and then we might actually be in a better place at the end of the season.

See you at the Aldershot game, I've had enough of this forum for a long while.....

Advert

It's apparently now 32% of our 'supporters' who would prefer administration, points deduction and probable relegation to the BSP than live with Miller and co. Incredible.

I'm getting bored of repeating myself but will say again, no I don't trust the board at the moment because I don't know enough about them, yes the initial euphoria of the £8m headline has completely disappeared into a cloud of questions, however there is no credible alternative now and a significant % of people on OVF ARE morons as proved by the afformentioned poll.

Maybe all the doom mongers will be right and the whole thing will fall through so that some people can rejoice in the failure. For the time being though, I hope that we can get at least some investment into the club, we can get back to the football, sections of the fanbase will be a little less negative and turn up to games and then we might actually be in a better place at the end of the season.

See you at the Aldershot game, I've had enough of this forum for a long while.....

:ohmy: Please don't leave me on my own to-night ..:( .. :rolleyes:

Peter Miller's statement tonight says this:

"At the time of my appointment, the club's previous board made it clear that a substantial sum of money was required by the club to avoid administration. Our collective investment, has allowed that to happen.

Link: http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10381~2535630,00.html

So the OP actually turned out to right.

As of last week, the money for Miller and Deakin's shares hadn't gone into the club. Without these funds the club would not have avoided administration.

This is now backed up by documentary evidence + Miller and Deakin's own confirmation.

Peter Miller's statement tonight says this:

Link: http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10381~2535630,00.html

So the OP actually turned out to right.

As of last week, the money for Miller and Deakin's shares hadn't gone into the club. Without these funds the club would not have avoided administration.

This is now backed up by documentary evidence + Miller and Deakin's own confirmation.

Dunner worry, Share purchase are coming by the planeload. Apparently you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers

Bang on the money PVTony.

Why not let genuine fans WHO CARE about the Club do this, instead of these 'smart-arsed' dodgy 'fu*****'.

I am now angry beyond reproach, can't believe everyone is so gullable within the Big Ship Port Vale.

Lets get em out, sooner the better by WHATEVER means.

I want some shares and will buy them with a promisory note.

Now, will somebody elect me to the board so I can start receiving some money?

When I receive enough cash from the club I will pay for my shares.

And of course Tony, once you've 'paid' for your shares......who's to know wether or not you simply refund yourself the £50k?

Nottingham Valiant is a little bit quiet tonight in the wake of The Sentinel's revelations during the past 24 hours.:rolleyes:

"We are where we are".:shutup:

He's quiet - what about Stone Valiant? I stood outside with him v Crawley and also many meetings, admired his passion - what on earth happened to him? If you were conned and made a fool of, admit it- Christ Brat & co did it to all of us for years - took me bliddy ages to see through them - no shame in it.

He's quiet - what about Stone Valiant? I stood outside with him v Crawley and also many meetings, admired his passion - what on earth happened to him? If you were conned and made a fool of, admit it- Christ Brat & co did it to all of us for years - took me bliddy ages to see through them - no shame in it.

Don't know the fella personally but I remember the first time around when he didn't take to kindly to me voicing my dislike of Mr Bratt and co, he came back posting regularly pro change then became supportive of the current lot and I haven't seen him recently - could be any kind of reason behind that though that we don't know about.

Archived