onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration

Nottingham Valiant

Advert

But as the saying goes : just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that someone is not after you.

While it is obvious that some criticism on here is unfounded and unfair, the majority of it says to me "No chancers". So Deakin and Miller couldn't have read much on OVF before they got involved.

"I will not set foot in VP until Millar is gone" - as some loon already has on this thread. I might be naiive but i don't think people buy into football clubs in an effort to ruin their reputations and finances.

So you have the evidence that they have bought in? I thought thats what all the fuss was about. Perhaps you would share the details so that we can all get on with watching the football.

Somebody started a dangerous and seeminly incorrect rumour for the umpteenth time on OVF without evidence

A bit like the BSI deal has fell through rumour ? Oh, that wasnt a rumour....

A bit like RW suite work hasnt started rumour ? Oh, that wasnt a rumour....

those damn pesky rumours

Theres a rumour that theres going to be another rumour.

Why arent you answering NV ? I can see you're watching.

Nope, not watching Nick, actually at work with thinks to do and forgot to close the window. Yes, rumours abound on here, some true and some not - if you throw enough **** then some will stick. Again, all questions here are irrelvant to the original post.

I am not saying the sun shines from the posteriors of the new board, I am not happy with the situation generally at all, it's just that I am willing to give them a bit of a chance to prove themselves and I don't think that keeping a few dozen web mongs happy should be their first priority.

The proof will be in the pudding. I (unlike some) hope it works as despite what you think, there isn't a magical alternative out there right now.

NV You see again - you are implying that some of us hope the deal doesn't work. That is so obviously not true. It's just that failing to look at everything before you doesn't mean that everything is all right.

It's not called patience or understanding it's called blind faith. A good band but otherwise not something I would recommend.

Why do you think that Deakin and Miller "invested"? Out of the goodness of their heart? Do you think they give a ****** whether you will give them time or not? How stupid will you feel when it all comes crashing down as it surely will? Don't think that all the rumours that haven't yet come to fruition won't still come true. Haven't you noticed how quiet all those that agree with you have become all of a sudden.

Go to the Supporters Club meeting and you never know you might open your eyes to what is really happening. (I'm beginning to sound like an evangelist aren't I - sorry Tone :-).

and morons ant don't forget the morons

damn

i forgot

bliddy morons

all im asking is that NV judges me in three months time as to whether there are interested parties in Vale, he can take my word can't he, the interested party i know wants to invest 8 million, including 2.5 million on community projects and 5 million on stadia and infrastructure improvement

they are not plastic pitch related but come from Nigeria and are looking to "gift" us 5 million in 12 calendar months from today, all monies will be going through vales account and I does not matter if they are matched with grants or not because i said so

the initial investment is not 400,000 as there is no 400,000 but they plan to invest 150,000 then 250,000 ensuring this does not add up to 400,000

any questioning of this by anybody will make them a web mong, a moron and they are only out to damage the club i love

Archived