onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration

Nottingham Valiant

I believe we were told the sproson statue would be there for the first game this season. Things hit snags, besides, they have already said it will be done for feb so let's give that until then instead of churning over the same old "will it be done for 17th" zzzzzzz

Work has started so I believe.

They have all ready said it will be done for Feb.....they did say it would be done for December.....however as you say snags can be hit

Did Hank Julicher buy shares then, or by terrible bad luck did that hit a snag and not happen ?

Advert

I believe we were told the sproson statue would be there for the first game this season. Things hit snags, besides, they have already said it will be done for feb so let's give that until then instead of churning over the same old "will it be done for 17th" zzzzzzz

So when did this work start?

I didn't say there had been official statements refuting admin., however a regular poster on OVF had communicated by e-mail with PD about Admin and been informed it was 'nonsense and untrue'

BSI - Don't want to labour the point but read under Investment.

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10381~2526673,00.html

Also, a phone conversation between Carpetman and PM posted on OVF in which PM says the BSI deal has not fallen through or similar.

Paul, I didn't say you'd pointed to 'official statements' one way or the other, and I'm sure I would have received the same reply from PM had I sent an email asking the question.

However, in light of the rumours mentioned above I would have thought an official media statement would carry more weight than a reply to yours truly, and the 'Release you refer to was, in my opinion, telling us what we already knew, but did not directly deny the admin rumour, nor confirm the BSI 'Deal as previously stated as being signed, sealed and delivered.

For now I'll leave it at that :)

I believe

This is where the problems lie. Some fans are believing without question unproved claims by people that they dont know from Adam , yet are questioning counter claims from fellow fans that they have stood side by side with for many many years and through many ups and downs.

It beggars belief, it really does.

Do you really think that lifelong fans want to do anything to harm the club. For Cliffs sake, its exatly the opposite.

This is where the problems lie. Some fans are believing without question unproved claims by people that they dont know from Adam , yet are questioning counter claims from fellow fans that they have stood side by side with for many many years and through many ups and downs.

It beggars belief, it really does.

Do you really think that lifelong fans want to do anything to harm the club. For Cliffs sake, its exatly the opposite.

Yet some people specualate that it won't be done by Feb. How about we just wait and see in Feb then without suggestions work hasn't started when it has.

Would you call yourself a life long fan?

Yet some people specualate that it won't be done by Feb. How about we just wait and see in Feb then without suggestions work hasn't started when it has.

I may have started but it soon stopped again.

Were we told that we would see photographs to keep us upto date with the progress?

Does 53 years count? You would take the view of someone who has been around for 5 minutes in preference? What does that make you ?

I don't get this RW suite deadline worry. Builds often go past deadline day, more than often in fact.

When was the sproson statue supposed to be ready? Should we sack the committee because it wasn't ready when it was promised?

I don't know what firms / projects you're referring to, but projects DO NOT complete late 'more often than not'. Certainly not in my 20 years experience in the industry. But then most projects involve professionals who've planned and know what they're doing.

Imagine if the PVFC board had LAD's (liquidated and ascertained damages) attached to their promises! They'd be bust by now!

I'd say if you don't really know what you're talking about, don't bother saying anything.

I don't get this RW suite deadline worry.

The club books a wedding for January in the RW suite.

The club are looking at making a nice little sum off such function.

The club cannot meet the December opening deadline.

The club cannot go ahead with the wedding.

The club have to ring such customers to cancel their venue.

The club lose customers.

The club lose money.

The club lose respect.

Get it????

So having read through this thread, the following posters trust the current regime and want us all to give them time to prove their worth and stop moaning:

Nottingham Valiant (OVF version only)

Grebovale

Supervaliant 1876 (sic)

Matthol

Magic Flask

HaveIa missed one out? I want to make sure who we all need to apologise to when we all find out what a marvellous deal BSI is, and what a great and generous set of directors we have. We will have you to thank so roll up now.

Anyone else want to be put on the list?

So having read through this thread, the following posters trust the current regime and want us all to give them time to prove their worth and stop moaning:

Grebovale

Supervaliant 1876 (sic)

Matthol

Magic Flask

HaveIa missed one out? I want to make sure who we all need to apologise to when we all find out what a marvellous deal BSI is, and what a great and generous set of directors we have. We will have you to thank so roll up now.

That list would have been much longer a few weeks ago. A number of listees have mysteriously stopped posting.:yes:

Grebovale

Supervaliant 1876 (sic)

Matthol

Magic Flask

We know how marvelous the BSI deal is, Perry announced it at £8,000,000 about 2 months ago. After he gave assurances to BSI that the whole fan base and the cub were united!

Grebovale

Supervaliant 1876 (sic)

Matthol

Magic Flask

Fame at last :D .. To be honest all I want is the best deal for PVFC and when the BS deal was first announced it sounded great and most on here thought the same,well we got till the end of the week to find out .. apologies will be gratefully accepted ...... humble pie may be eaten unless there is an out of this world excuses for the deal not going through ..... :whistling::whistling:

Archived