onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration

Nottingham Valiant

Grebovale - do you want to be included on the list or not?

Either you want us to give them time or you don't. It is yes or no - there is no fence sitting available - it is a straightforward question. Do you think we should hound these people until we know what they are doing or do we let them do what they want which could result in the downfall of our club or lead us to riches.

Am still on the list till the deal falls through.

Advert

Just out of interest,what would happen if it was found out that Deakin and Miller haven't paid for their shares like some have suggested,anyone know?

Technically I understand it could be legal but morally and ethically its totally out of order. It would mean they have lied time and time again, it would mean they have gained control of Vale for zero investment, it would mean they have reduced the value of shares for all other shareholders and i think it would mean the eyes of many will be opened to what has been going on.

What happens as a result of that I dare not think about

But we'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. I hope its all ok and the BSI deal is going ahead and we'll be banking £5 million - what Vale fan wouldn't

Doesn't mean I think it likely though

Just out of interest,what would happen if it was found out that Deakin and Miller haven't paid for their shares like some have suggested,anyone know?

If they have paid for their shares, wouldnt that show up in the latest shareholders list or accounts?? (whenever they get released?):unsure:

If they have paid for their shares, wouldnt that show up in the latest shareholders list or accounts?? (whenever they get released?):unsure:

If they have paid for their shares it will show up in the next set of accounts not the ones that have been delayed until February

If they have paid for their shares it will show up in the next set of accounts not the ones that have been delayed until February

Even then the accounts would not show who had bought them , unless it was included as part of the Chairmans report.

The cash flow statement should show if they were paid for in cash. But thats 12 months away.

So having read through this thread, the following posters trust the current regime and want us all to give them time to prove their worth and stop moaning:

Nottingham Valiant (OVF version only)

Grebovale

Supervaliant 1876 (sic)

Matthol

Magic Flask

HaveIa missed one out? I want to make sure who we all need to apologise to when we all find out what a marvellous deal BSI is, and what a great and generous set of directors we have. We will have you to thank so roll up now.

Anyone else want to be put on the list?

First of all, apologies for unwittingly taking your name on OVF. Secondly, no, I do not trust this board yet, but thirdly, I am willing to give them more than a month to see what can be done before saying "I will not set foot in VP until Millar is gone" - as some loon already has on this thread. I might be naiive but i don't think people buy into football clubs in an effort to ruin their reputations and finances. If it all goes **** up in the end then so be it, the protests should start again.

Again, the original point of this thread has been missed. Somebody started a dangerous and seeminly incorrect rumour for the umpteenth time on OVF without evidence. It seems to be innacurate and will have damaged the club but no doubt some other joker will turn up with the same rumour in a week or two.

Just a thought as well, if I was a potential investor to PVFC I would do my homework and I would probably look on here at the early stages of it to see what the fans were like. Having seen the rabid and idiotic nature of many posts on here directed at current and new board members as well as potential investors, I would take my investment and run a mile. Just a thought.

couldn't agree more NV.

You get the impression some people actually want us to fail!

Correction.Some people want this Board to fail. I cannot for the life of me see where they are going to generate enough investment to make a real difference and take the team to the next level and beyond.

Having seen the rabid and idiotic nature of many posts on here directed at current and new board members as well as potential investors, I would take my investment and run a mile.

To be fair so would I and we offer the service free of charge too! Perhaps we should call ourselves 'independent financial advisors' and make a killing.

I meant to add Nottingham Valiant - that no apology is necessary- it's good to know there are other Vale fans in the Nottingham area.

I can understand why you wish to believe the best of the board but you are ascribing morals to them that they don't have. People without any decent reputations have nothing to lose and will be willing to endure public ridicule if they can make personal financial gain from their efforts. As non Vale fans they have no loyalty to our club and never will. I think you should trust your fellow Vale fans before you trust them. You might see it as moaning but it is all part of their concern for the club, which I know you also have.

And thank you Coskickabo for reminding me that I should add George to the list.

Just a thought as well, if I was a potential investor to PVFC I would do my homework and I would probably look on here at the early stages of it to see what the fans were like. Having seen the rabid and idiotic nature of many posts on here directed at current and new board members as well as potential investors, I would take my investment and run a mile. Just a thought.

Which does beg the question, why did Mr Miller and Mr Deakin invest their money?

Archived