onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration

Nottingham Valiant

It was a week or so ago that there was a thread on here started by somebody with a rumour that PVFC was 'on the brink' of administration. Various people and sources were quoted that we were 'days or weeks' away from administration. Since then, we have signed 3 players on loan, introduced a cut-price ticket offer that will certainly lose money in the hope of getting more fans returning and confirmed a pre-season tour to Florida before next season. These things stacked up don't suggest that we're 'on the brink'. No doubt this will come as a huge dissapointment to the many on here that now seem to be willing the club as a whole to fail.

I am not saying I am at all happy with current and past goings on at the club, however, i wonder if the rumour-starters and rumour-stokers might like to use this opportunity to apologise about the innacuracies that they spread. Maybe they would also like to give our new chairman more than 3 weeks in the job before they unleash their full hatred on the new regime?

Advert

It was a week or so ago that there was a thread on here started by somebody with a rumour that PVFC was 'on the brink' of administration. Various people and sources were quoted that we were 'days or weeks' away from administration. Since then, we have signed 3 players on loan, introduced a cut-price ticket offer that will certainly lose money in the hope of getting more fans returning and confirmed a pre-season tour to Florida before next season. These things stacked up don't suggest that we're 'on the brink'. No doubt this will come as a huge dissapointment to the many on here that now seem to be willing the club as a whole to fail.

I am not saying I am at all happy with current and past goings on at the club, however, i wonder if the rumour-starters and rumour-stokers might like to use this opportunity to apologise about the innacuracies that they spread. Maybe they would also like to give our new chairman more than 3 weeks in the job before they unleash their full hatred on the new regime?

couldn't agree more NV.

You get the impression some people actually want us to fail!

Garbage.

As I've said in a different tread. We either can't trust miller/deakin (which I don't yet, and won't until I see that they have invested money into the club), or maybe some of the old guard are up to some of their old tricks (which I could fully believe also). Or most likely both!

NV

I dont know how close we are or are not to admin

However the new custodians have all ready let us down on at least 3 major issues

1)RW suite

2)BSI investment

3)Stating Hank had purchased shares

The fans did not pressure them to give timescales on any of the above, what they told us was off their own back. They have let themselves down against their own timescales and key points.

The jury is still very much out for me

I will give Miller till next week to prove he has paid cash for his shares, if he fails to give the SC the evidence then that speaks volumes in my opinion.

completely agree, although i can see why those wearing hate filled blinkered would say this was garbage.

There is a few names on this thread already who seem to will Vale to fail at every opportunity.

couldn't agree more NV.

You get the impression some people actually want us to fail!

No wins in 5 is it? george ? knocked out of the FA cup by a bunch of fishermen!! - an injury treatment room like a NHS drop in centre full of the usual suspects - falling down the league like a stone - how much failure do you want? - Nobody actually wants to fail but if you look at Vales recent history its got failure written all over it.:yes:

Nail Head? Hit. So so right.

I wouldn't wait for apologies. The protagonists will be too busy praying we get beaten this evening.

No wins in 5 is it? george ? knocked out of the FA cup by a bunch of fishermen!! - an injury treatment room like a NHS drop in centre full of the usual suspects - falling down the league like a stone - how much failure do you want? - Nobody actually wants to fail but if you look at Vales recent history its got failure written all over it.:yes:

we are a failing club we havent had a promotion since 1993-1994 and have had 2 relegations and been in administration since then too.

NV

I dont know how close we are or are not to admin

However the new custodians have all ready let us down on at least 3 major issues

1)RW suite

2)BSI investment

3)Stating Hank had purchased shares

The fans did not pressure them to give timescales on any of the above, what they told us was off their own back. They have let themselves down against their own timescales and key points.

The jury is still very much out for me

I will give Miller till next week to prove he has paid cash for his shares, if he fails to give the SC the evidence then that speaks volumes in my opinion.

Totally Agree ... Tik Tok

Have you obtained proof, or even asked for it, from any other previous director or chairman?

Archived