onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration

Nottingham Valiant

Why make a statement to appease, what, 5% of the fanbase max? Nobody else really cares or I should say doubts the man like Ant and now yourself. Perhaps a peronal email to the club could help you sleep easier at night Tisdeano? How about you ask the man directly instead of going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it on here?

Im suprised you do not care about our new chair man, if club politics bother you so little why jump on every political post, how very bizarre

Advert

Anyway, without going to far off topic is the person that started the false admin rumour (that could SERIOUSLY harm the club) going to make a statement to apologise?

How do you know whether the rumour was true or false. I dont. Do you apologise if you have done something you think is right? If the poster knew it to be wrong then he would be guilty of maliscious intent.

Nail. On. Head.

The fact is, it's generally a hundred or so keyboard warriors that come up with these rumours and fan the flames of abuse on a daily basis on this very website. The new board haven't been there 5 minutes but some morons are saying they want them out yesterday. I am as dismayed as the next person about our current fate, however, I am not a moron who constantly berates the club for everything, starts rumours and suggests that if the board were to change tomorrow then we'd be in the Championship. Funnily enough, some of these people are the same people now saying Mickey should be sacked!

One of the other things that constantly amuses me is that many of the posters who have racked up thousands and thousands of posts on here, actually seem to admit they don't even go to games. Maybe it's time for another hobby rather than internet rumour monger and abuser?

Im a VP season ticket holder, I bought it on the back of Deakins & Millers statements of what had been signed and what was going to happen.

I have never said MA should be sacked, Ive agreed with him thats he's stupid, but I dont see an issue with that.

I attend games home and away, had a meal the other week at Vale, started to spend money again based on expectations and timescales set by the board.

Now if you want to go and watch Vale and not get involved, great, do it, I have posted that many times, by involving yourself in political matters your as guilty as the people your are criticising.

Nail. On. Head.

The fact is, it's generally a hundred or so keyboard warriors that come up with these rumours and fan the flames of abuse on a daily basis on this very website. The new board haven't been there 5 minutes but some morons are saying they want them out yesterday. I am as dismayed as the next person about our current fate, however, I am not a moron who constantly berates the club for everything, starts rumours and suggests that if the board were to change tomorrow then we'd be in the Championship. Funnily enough, some of these people are the same people now saying Mickey should be sacked!

One of the other things that constantly amuses me is that many of the posters who have racked up thousands and thousands of posts on here, actually seem to admit they don't even go to games. Maybe it's time for another hobby rather than internet rumour monger and abuser?

NV,

Please answer the following -

1)Will the RW suite be completed 17th December ? YES/NO

2)Is the BSI investment completed ? YES/NO

3)Did Hank J purchase any shares ? YES/NO

Perhaps this is why so many fans find it difficult to believe statements made by the club.

Im suprised you do not care about our new chair man, if club politics bother you so little why jump on every political post, how very bizarre

I do care about our new chairman but am willing to allow time to pass before I make judgements or unreasonable demands. If it all goes **** up I will be dissapointed but certainly not smug like you will be. However, I cannot expect all fans, especially those with agendas to feel the same.

NV,

Please answer the following -

1)Will the RW suite be completed 17th December ? YES/NO

The club have stated it will be ready prior to the Crewe game. Do you live in a world where all deadlines are met? Can you give me your builders number?

2)Is the BSI investment completed ? YES/NO

Club has answered this question and said it may be resolved by next week.

3)Did Hank J purchase any shares ? YES/NO

Perhaps this is why so many fans find it difficult to believe statements made by the club.

Anymore questions you have that have already been answered?

I do care about our new chairman but am willing to allow time to pass before I make judgements or unreasonable demands. If it all goes **** up I will be dissapointed but certainly not smug like you will be. However, I cannot expect all fans, especially those with agendas to feel the same.

SV,

Genuine questions ..

How much time ?

What are you basing your judgements on ?

What unreasonable demands ?

SV

Im afraid you do not know me as to form any kind of opinion of whether I would be "smug", its like me saying your "racist" I find your post insulting.

Now if you bothered to read my posts correctly, you will see I have said numerous times I will give them time, they have to prove they have the legitimate right to be directors, if so I have to accept they were prepared to invest £ 350,000 between them and have every right to be given time.

Equally, the basic points I have raised on them letting themselves down on key points is valid, no one forced them to make the statements they did.

For the god knows how many times, I want them to suceed, I want BSI to be real, i want us to progress.

What I dont want is big statements with no substance.

SV

Im afraid you do not know me as to form any kind of opinion of whether I would be "smug", its like me saying your "racist" I find your post insulting.

Now if you bothered to read my posts correctly, you will see I have said numerous times I will give them time, they have to prove they have the legitimate right to be directors, if so I have to accept they were prepared to invest £ 350,000 between them and have every right to be given time.

Equally, the basic points I have raised on them letting themselves down on key points is valid, no one forced them to make the statements they did.

For the god knows how many times, I want them to suceed, I want BSI to be real, i want us to progress.

What I dont want is big statements with no substance.

Totally agree :yes:

Why make a statement to appease, what, 5% of the fanbase max? Nobody else really cares or I should say doubts the man like Ant and now yourself. Perhaps a peronal email to the club could help you sleep easier at night Tisdeano? How about you ask the man directly instead of going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it on here?

Someone has asked the man to his face if he and Deakin had actually paid for their shares, the answer was no. I accept that this person could be stirring to cause trouble, however, I don't think in this instance that he is.

I also know that if I was Miller and was being accused of not paying for my shares, and knowing that I need to get the fans onside, I would prove via the press that I had indeed paid for them and that the club had received the money. An unusual request, maybe, but one that would put to bed these rumours once and for all and prove to the fans that he is the real deal. Unfortunately from where I am sitting, Miller appears to be a chancer who along with his mate Deakin has gained control of a football club, OUR football club, for nothing.

To think that all the previous potential investors from £500k upwards were described by Bratt as trying to get the club on the cheap. Bratt then gets his share money back and legs it and that is exactly what he has allowed to happen. At least we knew a little about Bratt too judge him on, yet we know very little about Miller and fans like you don't seem bothered, whereas others like myself have grave concerns about what he is up to.

As for me wanting the Vale to go into admin or fail, nothing is further from the truth. Admin could end up being a disaster for the Vale in more ways than one and I don't want to see that. Admin, however, may be the only way that real change will occur and I reckon we are as close to it right now as we have been for a while despite what happened yesterday.

Most people who dont attend matches are making a decision regarding what to do with their money, some think what they are offered isnt worth the cost and some wont pay the cost to find out... Thats their choice just as it is yours.

I have no idea about the proximity of administration, Im not sure I care as long as it doesnt happen but if asking questions and getting answers can POSSIBLY prevent it I will ask them

Consider this....

What can be lost by asking questions?... nothing.

What can be lost by not asking questions?... everything.

Archived