onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale made a profit.

melv

Advert

Not filth for disagreeing with me, for supporting a man that is destroying our club. To support someone that is damaging the club, that they claim to support, makes me question whether it is the club that they support.

I can't remember the specifics of what you're referring to about me specifically threatening you with violence, but I do recall being out of order at the time, and apologised afterwards.

But what we're seeing from you RB is a pattern of behaviour on here. The instance I referred to above was within days of relegation being confirmed. You came on here, knowing full well that emotions would be running high, and you admitted part of your reason for doing so was to wind people up. Congratulations, it worked. Fast forward almost 12 months and we're staring at the possibility of falling out of the FL. Again, you know full well that emotions will be running high, especially in recent weeks following the car crash interviews and statements Norman has come out with, and you're trying to wind people up again.

I really should put you on my ignore list, but I tend not to do that to posters as, believe it or not I'm open to the idea someone will support Norman with a viewpoint that I can agree with. After all, debate is surely why some of us are on here.

You offer nothing to the debate though, certainly nothing of intellect anyway. Your reason for posting is simply to wind people up, and as I've proven, you can be quite good at it. Again, congrats on that one. You ought to be proud of yourself.

I'm sorry I don't accept that at all.

I'm not winding anyone up. Your post was out of order and I've called you out on it. Nothing more, nothing less.

You should climb down from your high horse. I'll remind you AGAIN it was you calling people filth, you calling people ********, you trying to say that people who hold different opinions than you are not vale fans.

I disagree with your post and think it is severely lacking in quality and sense. I'm not sure how that makes me a WUM. I've been perfectly constructive in my criticism and unlike you, I've attacked the post and not the poster.

Back to my original post, if you can't handle different opinions and want to hide behind an "emotions are high because I care more than you" shield then go for it. I don't think that's healthy.

At the forum, he said "Carol's right for the club, but does she have the means ti run the club?".

Today, "I don't think this is right for the club as they don't have the means to buy the ground" (Carol's offer included the ground), "so I'm entering into exclusivity with them". They won't own the ground, they'll pay rent to him.

A week or so earlier he announces he's pushing ahead with the pub.

The man's intentions are no longer up for debate. He's using the club to make money. He's contradicting himself left right and centre. He's looking out for himself, the club means nothing to him, and he's actively going ouf of his way to prevent the right people taking the club forward. . He's a leech, and despite so many people saying as much for years now, people have, and still do, clap along and praise everything he does. I said it earlier and I'll say it again now. If you support Smurthwaite in any way shape or form, that includes defending him, you're a disgrace to the club and ought to be ashamed of yourselves. YOU ARE NOT VALE FANS, you're ******** in my eyes.

I really wish I didn't care about the club as much as I do, but seeing what that fat mess is doing to the club, whilst people who claim to love the club, support and defend him, really gets my blood boiling.

I can't believe what we're witnessing. All of this is going on whilst a genuine, perfect solution is there, right next door.

It's not the perfect solution though is it?

When the owner accepts an offer is the perfect solution,depending on who it is of course.

Like it or not,I'm afraid he's still in the box seat until that happens.

Look at the state Norm's got us in.

He must be ******* loving this.

Fans falling out as he continues to milk his cow. Another few weeks and the season's over, off to Portugal, ready for the next Hugill instalment and exclusivity payment, and if he feels like selling, he can rent the ground back. No money lost, winner for Norm.

He's done us dirty and there's nothing we can do about it.

At last he's listened to my advice
Not sure if it's an app issue, but despite blocking/ignoring RB, his/her posts now appear with a message "you can't see this post". However the post then appears below in a quoted message box. So unfortunately I've now had to see his/her childish gloating, as if celebrating some sort of WUMing victory. Odd really, his advice was to step away from OVF, not ignore him/her.

People like RB are just best ignored. These actions are similar to those of a classroom bully, offering the board nothing, just trolling along trying to wind people up, then laughing at them afterwards.

Threads then simply descend into pathetic and embarrassing bickering, which I admit I've played my part in by rising to it. You and For Us All can carry on now RB, back slapping each other on another WUMing job well done.

Not sure if it's an app issue, but despite blocking/ignoring RB, his/her posts now appear with a message "you can't see this post". However the post then appears below in a quoted message box. So unfortunately I've now had to see his/her childish gloating, as if celebrating some sort of WUMing victory. Odd really, his advice was to step away from OVF, not ignore him/her.

People like RB are just best ignored. These actions are similar to those of a classroom bully, offering the board nothing, just trolling along trying to wind people up, then laughing at them afterwards.

Threads then simply descend into pathetic and embarrassing bickering, which I admit I've played my part in by rising to it. You and For Us All can carry on now RB, back slapping each other on another WUMing job well done.

Unfortunately you will see the quoted messages for people you've blocked.

Also unfortunately the board recently has had a lot of people that seem to have taken great pleasure in winding everyone up, rep, bea, knockavelli, mickey all spring to mind and it went unchecked for a long while too. Strange to see people like that when the club is in such a mess.

Anyway I felt better for blocking bea a little while ago, no need to have bothered now they've disappeared, but it was the right thing to do. When you find yourself getting angry over someone on the internet then you know thats not right really.

Unfortunately you will see the quoted messages for people you've blocked.

Also unfortunately the board recently has had a lot of people that seem to have taken great pleasure in winding everyone up, rep, bea, knockavelli, mickey all spring to mind and it went unchecked for a long while too. Strange to see people like that when the club is in such a mess.

Anyway I felt better for blocking bea a little while ago, no need to have bothered now they've disappeared, but it was the right thing to do. When you find yourself getting angry over someone on the internet then you know thats not right really.

I'm seeing the message that should be blocked, quoted within the actual blocked message itself. It's weird.

You're right about posters like RB. Their sole purpose is to wind people up, so shouldn't give them the satisfaction and attention they clearly crave, hence the repeated use of 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, which tells it's own story about that person's childish behaviour, and their motives on here.

Incredibly sad people. Anyway, topic has gone way off point, which I apologise for playing my part in.

With the covenant on the ground stopping things being built on it is it possible that he's building as many things that he is allowed? Charge rent for the bar and if he's still thinking about the flats in the corner of the lorne street/hamil so he can sell the club, rent out the ground and make as much money as possible from the other buildings? Is he using the Hugill money on the bar?

That will all be papered over RB.

The main objective is to close down anyone with a different opinion.

Its disgusting really, and I'd invite anyone who is unfortunately reading this thread to go and check who is the one name calling, who is judging people based on different opinions, who has proven that they can't handle disagreements, who is playing the victim card after being called out for a pretty poor post?

How on earth people dare call other vale fans filth and ******** and claim superiority whilst also trying to claim they are bullied when they get called out for it, I just don't know.

Again, for anyone reading, including admin, ive not called anyone any names, ive criticised a post and said why I disagree with it. Simple as that.

I'm sorry to keep replying but as long as the bigger man (who can't stop replying even after he has blocked me) keeps telling lies about me, I'll keep defending myself.

Archived