onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale made a profit.

melv

He can keep on having potential buyers paying the fee even though he possibly has no intention of selling Melv.I'm convinced he won't sell!

It’s a nice little way to get more money.He tells them how bad it is,how hard it is to make it work.Its non returnable. They sign a NDA so can’t say anything.

Advert

The crucial part of renting (apart from the financial terms) is who runs the non-football activities, catering, hospitality, club shop, etc and receives the income. Otherwise renting is an alternative to taking out a loan/mortgage to buy the ground.

At the forum, he said "Carol's right for the club, but does she have the means ti run the club?".

Today, "I don't think this is right for the club as they don't have the means to buy the ground" (Carol's offer included the ground), "so I'm entering into exclusivity with them". They won't own the ground, they'll pay rent to him.

A week or so earlier he announces he's pushing ahead with the pub.

The man's intentions are no longer up for debate. He's using the club to make money. He's contradicting himself left right and centre. He's looking out for himself, the club means nothing to him, and he's actively going ouf of his way to prevent the right people taking the club forward. . He's a leech, and despite so many people saying as much for years now, people have, and still do, clap along and praise everything he does. I said it earlier and I'll say it again now. If you support Smurthwaite in any way shape or form, that includes defending him, you're a disgrace to the club and ought to be ashamed of yourselves. YOU ARE NOT VALE FANS, you're ******** in my eyes.

I really wish I didn't care about the club as much as I do, but seeing what that fat mess is doing to the club, whilst people who claim to love the club, support and defend him, really gets my blood boiling.

I can't believe what we're witnessing. All of this is going on whilst a genuine, perfect solution is there, right next door.

If you support Smurthwaite in any way shape or form, that includes defending him, you're a disgrace to the club and ought to be ashamed of yourselves. YOU ARE NOT VALE FANS, you're ******** in my eyes.

:laugh: wow. Maybe you should step away from it all for a bit. Whatever has happened in this post is not healthy.

I'm with Hagrid on this as I don't get worked up over what Smurfwaite says because I don't believe a single word that comes out of that man's mouth. It's a case of I'll believe it when I see it and as per usual there's nothing to see here.

wow. Maybe you should step away from it all for a bit. Whatever has happened in this post is not healthy.
You know, the fact you start this post with a crying laughing emoji, then go on to question my health (presumably my mental health) shows the depths you will stoop to. At best you're a WUM, and seeing people frustrated in this way amuses you, if so you really need to grow up. There should be no place for WUMs on this board.

At worst you're laughing and mocking someone based on the way you percieve their mental state. Either way you're not really coming out of this well RB. Your post is a shocking reflection of your character however it is dressed up.

Just to ease your obvious concern, I'm actually quite well as it goes. I'm frustrated at the way Vale is being destroyed, sometimes I wear my heart on my sleeve and vent on OVF. I submit my post and that's it. I know that beyond that there's very little else I can do about it so I simply get on with my life.

You know, the fact you start this post with a crying laughing emoji, then go on to question my health (presumably my mental health) shows the depths you will stoop to. At best you're a WUM, and seeing people frustrated in this way amuses you, if so you really need to grow up. There should be no place for WUMs on this board.

At worst you're laughing and mocking someone based on the way you percieve their mental state. Either way you're not really coming out of this well RB. Your post is a shocking reflection of your character however it is dressed up.

Just to ease your obvious concern, I'm actually quite well as it goes. I'm frustrated at the way Vale is being destroyed, sometimes I wear my heart on my sleeve and vent on OVF. I submit my post and that's it. I know that beyond that there's very little else I can do about it so I simply get on with my life.

Wow what a leap. You are calling people filth for disagreeing with you.

I seem to remember you threatening me with violence in the past too so let's not play a game of top trumps on who is the worst person.

Read your post again and tell me who is the wum. If you support him in any shape or form including defending him, you a filth, not a vale fan and ********?

You either need to get a grip of your self or step away from the situation.

Wow what a leap. You are calling people filth for disagreeing with you.

I seem to remember you threatening me with violence in the past too so let's not play a game of top trumps on who is the worst person.

Read your post again and tell me who is the wum. If you support him in any shape or form including defending him, you a filth, not a vale fan and ********?

You either need to get a grip of your self or step away from the situation.

Not filth for disagreeing with me, for supporting a man that is destroying our club. To support someone that is damaging the club, that they claim to support, makes me question whether it is the club that they support.

I can't remember the specifics of what you're referring to about me specifically threatening you with violence, but I do recall being out of order at the time, and apologised afterwards.

But what we're seeing from you RB is a pattern of behaviour on here. The instance I referred to above was within days of relegation being confirmed. You came on here, knowing full well that emotions would be running high, and you admitted part of your reason for doing so was to wind people up. Congratulations, it worked. Fast forward almost 12 months and we're staring at the possibility of falling out of the FL. Again, you know full well that emotions will be running high, especially in recent weeks following the car crash interviews and statements Norman has come out with, and you're trying to wind people up again.

I really should put you on my ignore list, but I tend not to do that to posters as, believe it or not I'm open to the idea someone will support Norman with a viewpoint that I can agree with. After all, debate is surely why some of us are on here.

You offer nothing to the debate though, certainly nothing of intellect anyway. Your reason for posting is simply to wind people up, and as I've proven, you can be quite good at it. Again, congrats on that one. You ought to be proud of yourself.

Archived