onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

March next year cant' come soon enough, I want what I voted for, OUT!......If the way the EU treat the UK Prime Minister does not change Remoaners minds then nothing will.....

And now Jez and his filth are talking about backing another referendum.You really couldn’t make it up.

Advert

And now Jez and his filth are talking about backing another referendum.You really couldn’t make it up.

Yes,its a absolute disgrace the way certain elected members of parliament are behaving,members who are getting braver in challenging the very core of British democracy.The brexit vote,(and result) was an non political will by the people of this country and make no mistake, immigration was at the core of the leave vote forcing the present government to address the tidal wave of a completely unmanageable attack on the very fabric and culture of a way of life that has existed for centuries.And when the dust has settled and we as a nation start the lucrative trade with 90%(yes90%)of a global market, outside the EU,then we should all remember the individuals, driven by self interest,cultural persuasion and downright treasonable behaviour and remove them from office.

Tell them to go to hell and we'll deal with any country that wants to deal with us.

Rule Brittania!!!

Crazy that in 2018 people still say things like this!

Out of interest, can any Brexit voters name one country who wants to deal with us (or any country we would want to deal with) but are stopped from doing so because of our EU membership?

Yes,its a absolute disgrace the way certain elected members of parliament are behaving,members who are getting braver in challenging the very core of British democracy.The brexit vote,(and result) was an non political will by the people of this country and make no mistake, immigration was at the core of the leave vote forcing the present government to address the tidal wave of a completely unmanageable attack on the very fabric and culture of a way of life that has existed for centuries.And when the dust has settled and we as a nation start the lucrative trade with 90%(yes90%)of a global market, outside the EU,then we should all remember the individuals, driven by self interest,cultural persuasion and downright treasonable behaviour and remove them from office.

Because you think Brexit will be stopped if a vote would happen doesn't mean it's anti democratic. If your so sure Brexit will be a success, why not let the country decided on the final deal together? Surely that is an extension of democracy?

We voted in an advisory referendum asking "in/out" and a binding referendum on the final deal? The Brexit Messiah JRM even said in 2015 that should be the process to ensure a democratic decision collectively.

Ah, immigration.

I bet your the type who voted Tory when their manifesto pledged to control immigration to the "tens of thousands" - they get into power and non-eu immigration has never been so high. In fact overall immigration has been at its highest under their governance.

Why would you believe them? That's a genuine question to you.

Brexit will mean less white, Christian Europeans who are most culturally simular to us and more non-white, non-Christian and largely uneducated compared with Western Europe - basically the people who your Brexit vote (in your mind) was intended to stop.

What did older generations do when the floodgates opened to mass immigration to protect British culture? I remember being a kid and the rise or supermarkets everywhere and people saying to 'buy local' - well, look what happened there. All the hype around 'buy British' - doesn't happen... What can we really buy on a daily basis that is British!? Maybe why no British car manufacturers anymore??

You all moan about Remainers moaning about Brexit but all you've done yourselves is moan about immigration for decades and our national identity being eroded for decades and what did you do to stop it? Moan? Then you vote Brexit as your 'answer' and the following year we have more non-eu immigration than ever before!! Madness!!

Out of the 90% of this "lucrative trade" - which ones would you most want to deal with, that we don't already deal with because of our EU membership? I bet you don't even know. The EU extensively trades already with 90% of the world's best economies. This was another Nigel Farage one, it's pie in the sky. It's been analysed and that 90% - if we did deals with ALL of them - still wouldn't replace the return on investment we get from single market access.

I blame immigration on older generations for sitting on their hands and doing nowt but moan about it - being weak (if we remainers are weak for moaning about Brexit, what are you lot?), turning their backs on buying British over cheaper imported stuff, turning their backs on local shops in favour of big corporations if this culture was so great why didn't you protect it? Your lucky meet someone from a traditional nuclear family these days!! Massive personal debts, decline decline decline and a bit of serious crime all over the shop!

Even your post sums it up "force the government to address immigration" - not going happen. Look at immigration statistics post Brexit. They've not even said immigration strategy after Brexit because trade deals may mean we MUST take immigration (India recent example of that). If they told you immigration strategy post Brexit you would probably want a vote to reverse it.

You've voted stop immigration and given the power to a party who promised to cap it to the "10's of thousands" in 2010.

More fool you though eh.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6961675/David-Cameron-net-immigration-will-be-capped-at-tens-of-thousands.html

March next year cant' come soon enough, I want what I voted for, OUT!......If the way the EU treat the UK Prime Minister does not change Remoaners minds then nothing will.....

I'll give you the attitude of the EU towards May, just like they were with Cameron before the referendum when he got no concessions to take back to either his party or the country.

The big difference between then and now is that May has had two years to develop a Brexit strategy, but most of that time has been spent trying to get her own party to see things her way - and still they don't. This is time wasted when she could have been convincing the EU to do the same thing, with probably more success than she has had with Boris and company.

Personally I think the whole thing is an almighty mess and it'll take another referendum to decide the outcome.

I'll give you the attitude of the EU towards May, just like they were with Cameron before the referendum when he got no concessions to take back to either his party or the country.

The big difference between then and now is that May has had two years to develop a Brexit strategy, but most of that time has been spent trying to get her own party to see things her way - and still they don't. This is time wasted when she could have been convincing the EU to do the same thing, with probably more success than she has had with Boris and company.

Personally I think the whole thing is an almighty mess and it'll take another referendum to decide the outcome.

The UK has had loads of concessions over its period of membership.

May has asked for what she knew was not available from the very start. Its like me trying to buy the Vale for £2m when I know Smurf will only accept £4m, but I still ask anyway and then try and negotiate my position with him still even though I know it's never going to be accepted. Then I moan about him to the people funding the deal calling him a bully as I'm getting no concessions on the negotiation. At the end of the day, its his - just like the EU is theirs as they're not leaving it.. we are.

There has been decades of Anti-EU Brexiteers and the best outcome any can muster up in all that time they've had to get this opportunity - is to stick two fingers up and walk away with a no deal. These are people like Farage, acting as MEP's inside the EU who will 100% of known the 'red-lines' as it were and we are showing no respect for these 'red-lines' (that we helped to shape and implement) by asking over and over for things we know they won't budge on.

That strongly suggests to me we are better staying in, because someone else who get's a much worse deal than we do from the EU would have probably already gone ahead and done it. Who would enter any intricate deals with us moving forward as we will be seen as a risky country to jump into any long-term commitments with... unless we sell ourselves cheap in a race to the bottom?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/1043642730755305475

I don't use Twitter or any social media...I personally see it as something designed for teenage girls but people seem to love it.

But I do scroll through twitter as a non-member to see whats being said.

Look at that tweet. You ought be ashamed that your supporting a vote/campaign that was funded by this bloke and his Russian backers. The dead soldiers of WW2 will be turning in their graves!

I don't use Twitter or any social media...I personally see it as something designed for teenage girls but people seem to love it.

Look at that tweet. You ought be ashamed that your supporting a vote/campaign that was funded by this bloke and his Russian backers. The dead soldiers of WW2 will be turning in their graves!

Divide and rule. Where have we heard that before?

It would be too obvious if a particular group of people were scapegoated for 'this country's ills'- it's been done before - so choose a target that has done the most to bring people together. Hey presto, a factionalised Europe that is only good for elites and our enemies.

Give me Jez any day over the enemies of the people (and I'm not his biggest fan). Also, just because the Daily Wail tells you Corbyn and the Labour Party are anti-Semitic doesn't mean it's true. He's anti-Zionist and so am I and while Israel continues to behave as it does comparisons to them behaving as the oppressors of the Jews did in the 30's is inevitable. For Gaza read Warsaw Ghetto, the parallels are scary.

Are Jewish Voice for Labour anti-Semitic? Or the Jewish Anti-Zionist League?

Try and think for yourself rather than taking the lazy approach of accepting the moon's made of green cheese because it says so in the Tory press.

I don't think Ruth Smeeth and many others would agree with you?

I don't think Ruth Smeeth and many others would agree with you?

Ruth Smeeth is a disgrace, siding with right wing Zionists to undermine her own party outside Parliament. Does she really think criticism of Israel and comparing their actions to those of the Nazis when they behave towards Palastinians in the same way the Nazis behaved towards the Jews themselves is anti-Semitic? She, and those like her, should be disgusted with themselves. Of all the people in the world who should be against racial and religious oppression it's the Jews. Many Jews do take that position but unfortunately the Zionists don't. Israel recently declared itself as 'an exclusively Jewish country'. Can you imagine the uproar if, say, Denmark declared itself an exclusively Danish country?

Ms Smeeth is a Labour Party member in name only and if she were my MP she wouldn't be getting my vote next time, however, I'm not in her constituency.

Some of the Labour Party's great members have been Jewish and I think they'd be very disappointed by people like Ruth Smeeth, Frank Field and the like.

Aaron Banks and all who support or agree with him are ignoramuses who revel in their ignorance whilst seeing their views as more valid than those held by people who debate using accurate information, analysis and facts.

I was earlier accused of being Mr. Google Copy & Paste by Howjy04 who in the same post professed to not read newspapers as he claims to think for himself. This illustrates Brexidiot thinking, the facts and likely outcome of Brexit don't suit their small minded Little Englander attitudes so therefore they'll be ignored in favour of some cloud cuckoo land idea of patriotism that involves believing Britain will triumph in any situation because of our innate superiority. Utter pie in the sky and the sort of blind stupidity that was seen in 1914 across Europe in the belligerent nations as they charged machine guns giving their lives for king, kaiser, czar and country believing they were superior by birth and that superiority would win the day. How very sad, hollow and very wrong all that jingoistic, imperialistic thinking turned out to be.

Brexit will turn out to be just as hollow.

Archived