onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Easter 2018

ollyandpatch

Has there ever been a more crucial Easter weekend in the history of the Vale? Fans have always talked about '6 pointers' but can we call Good Friday and Easter Monday a '12 pointer'? 🤔. The bookies still have us at 'long odds' with a couple of the sides above us with shorter odds, but should we lose to Chesterfield on the Friday I am dreading our trip to South Cheshire.

Advert

It's looking bigger & bigger every week at the moment. If we can get some points on the board before then (Barnet especially) it will take the pressure off, I'm very nervous just thinking about it right now though.

Could be the make or break point, 2 wins would probably seal our status at that stage, 2 losses & we could be right in there.

March as a whole is crucial. Winnable games except Wycombe with the bottom two and the current bottom team form wise. Beat Newport and had into them with confidence and hopefully we can get two or three wins to take the pressure off. Somehow we are still seven points clear despite losing twice and having a postponement in the last week that’s the only blessing off late that luckily it appears there are sides worse than us.

Were an awful side along with Barnet and chesterfield and crewe and it’s in the balance as to whether we will go or not. Despite a 7 point gap I still fancy us to go down as I think we will lost against crewe Barnet and chesterfield.

I think Aspin knows this as he keeps changing the side week after week as if he’s trying to tell that **** of a chairman how bad we are and he’s got to try everything every week.

We’ve had two seasons of **** and I don’t think I can stand any more next season in the conference.

I am glad I am on holiday over Easter as i dont think my heart would take it

Me too, but will be driving back to attend games then returning to wife and daughter in Wales afterwards, just to keep up my record of not missing a game since sept 15.

Were an awful side along with Barnet and chesterfield and crewe and it’s in the balance as to whether we will go or not. Despite a 7 point gap I still fancy us to go down as I think we will lost against crewe Barnet and chesterfield.

I think Aspin knows this as he keeps changing the side week after week as if he’s trying to tell that **** of a chairman how bad we are and he’s got to try everything every week.

We’ve had two seasons of **** and I don’t think I can stand any more next season in the conference.

I listened to it on the radio yesterday Steve and turned it off with ten minutes to go.I just couldn't listen to it any longer,I knew what was going to happen.Very frustrating and demoralising when we can't see a game out.

I'm getting to the point where I am dreading the next game and slowly becoming a nervous wreck.

He’s trying to show the chairman how bad we are? Why would that make Any sense :laugh:

He’s signed loads of players in the same position and can’t deceide who to pick I wouldn’t be surprised to see Howe in on Saturday.

I think we will just about be ok but need our big min to turn up. Whitfield needs to play behind Pope where they both thrived. Smith needs to start improving and worrall needs to be more consistent.

I agree next season I couldn’t bare to see us in that league, it’s painful enough watching us at the minute never mind that.

Well I was pulled up for starting this thread too early "loads of points to play for before then" they said ! Indeed you were correct however it's not us getting any of them. Where will this nightmare end? Strangely Bet365 still have us at 14/1 or 8th favourites to go down, I think not.

• 1 month later...

Archived