onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Morecambe

Fosse69

Is Lee Blakeman after a job of giving the scores out as most of todays match he was telling us that listened to the cometary on the radio the scores of all the teams playing it would be vale have a throw in stoke have scored crewe are one up against notts county vale have a goal kick stoke are still one up it might be a rubbish game but we still want to be told about the vale game not what stoke or crewe are doing this can be done at half/fulltime.

Advert

Ok here me marks

Lainton 6 a couple of good saves but as the game wore on nowt do .

Gibbons 5 he certainly is giving the ball away a lot but he was ok .

Raglan 7 solid good player he did well and got better as the game went on .

Smith 6 Much better today was considerably better once Jules went off .

Jules 2 abysmal no confidence and didnt go anything right and was a obvious weak link as Morecambe were exploiting him often

Worrall 4 not effective i thought he was quite poor to be honest.

Kay 5 he does some things well but i think Tonge needs a more mobile player playing aside him .

Tonge 7 passed it well ,bit disrespectful to boo the lad he hardly played badly at least he can pass the ball .

Hannant 6 shame he didnt score and he did a lot of good work i felt especially second half

Pope 6 held it up did his best but was well marshalled ,unlucky not score with that header in second half after good inter play down the right forget who put the ball in but shame it hit the post and not the net.

Whitfield 5 i think he should have being left on as he hardly did anything wrong its just Jules was having such a stinker he couldnt afdect the game because all the other 9 outfield players couldnt trust him do his job creating uncertainty throughout the team.

Subs

Forrester 5

Pugh 6 we looked so much better as a team once he replaced Jules .

Wilson 6.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Sorry if you thought Tonge was our best player you saw a different game to me. I'd give him 5 at best. He gave the all away several times and it's so infuriating when he keeps passing the ball backwards when he's got runners to hit going forward.

That said I don't like to hear booing it is totally counter productive and achieves nothing. Get behind the team!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Ok here me marks

Lainton 6 a couple of good saves but as the game wore on nowt do .

Gibbons 5 he certainly is giving the ball away a lot but he was ok .

Raglan 7 solid good player he did well and got better as the game went on .

Smith 6 Much better today was considerably better once Jules went off .

Jules 2 abysmal no confidence and didnt go anything right and was a obvious weak link as Morecambe were exploiting him often

Worrall 4 not effective i thought he was quite poor to be honest.

Kay 5 he does some things well but i think Tonge needs a more mobile player playing aside him .

Tonge 7 passed it well ,bit disrespectful to boo the lad he hardly played badly at least he can pass the ball .

Hannant 6 shame he didnt score and he did a lot of good work i felt especially second half

Pope 6 held it up did his best but was well marshalled ,unlucky not score with that header in second half after good inter play down the right forget who put the ball in but shame it hit the post and not the net.

Whitfield 5 i think he should have being left on as he hardly did anything wrong its just Jules was having such a stinker he couldnt afdect the game because all the other 9 outfield players couldnt trust him do his job creating uncertainty throughout the team.

Subs

Forrester 5

Pugh 6 we looked so much better as a team once he replaced Jules .

Wilson 6.

Some ridiculous scores there. Whitfield was horrendous and is offering nothing. He’s trying too hard and is losing the ball too easily and the game is just passing him by. Pugh, Wilson had better games than Worrall and Gibbons? Are you actually looking at what the players are doing on the pitch. Again they offered a lot on the right, especially second half.

Jules could easily have cost us the points. It was his non tackle in the first half that put one of theirs in a one on one with Lainton; if he'd put it either side of him it would have been 1-0 and goodnight Vienna as we didn't look like scoring ourselves. That he shot straight at Lainton was our good fortune. I'm not surprised Lainton gave him a rollicking and frankly I didn't expect to see him come out for the second half. He needs to sharpen up - and quick if he expects to make it as a professional footballer. At the moment I'd take Pugh over him any day.

I’m going to say that Whitfield is doing nothing to warrant a starting place in the side. We can’t keep waiting forever and hope his form of Sept returns.

Whitfield was busy bailing out Jules at left back, he never stopped running all first half and was still one of our better players 1st half

To be fair to Jules he is coming back from a really bad injury and hasn't played since September. And he doesn't have much experience either

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

On the subject of fairness.....I dont think he should have joined the club in the first place,you cant tell me Aspin and Rudge scouted him, surely there was a left back with just an ounce of experience out there.

Sick of watching us play to be honest. It's depressing seeing how bad we've become. Lainton played well, thought raglan looks a solid addition and pope did his usual but baring that we were ****. Yet again. Boring **** football every week no wonder nobody goes to watch us and the atmosphere is dead. I'm getting increasingly fed up with aspin starting players at left back who can't play there when we have one out on loan. And playing two lads who can't move in midfield together! It's not rocket science.

Just want this season to end.

Tonge played well and we were the only team who attempted to play, defence and Lainton really good, just needed a bit of luck in front of goal. Thought Hannant played well too.

Sorry if you thought Tonge was our best player you saw a different game to me. I'd give him 5 at best. He gave the all away several times and it's so infuriating when he keeps passing the ball backwards when he's got runners to hit going forward.

That said I don't like to hear booing it is totally counter productive and achieves nothing. Get behind the team!

Tonge gets 7 from me

Tonge played well and we were the only team who attempted to play, defence and Lainton really good, just needed a bit of luck in front of goal. Thought Hannant played well too.

If we were the only team who attempted to play how come we didnt have ONE shot on target the whole game ?

I thought it was a poor game all round. Morecambe came for the point and was helped by inept refereeing who failed to clamp down on time wasting and the fact that Popey was fouled from minute one. If we can get to the end of the season out of the bottom two Aspo will have performed miracles. Then if Smurf properly uses that Hughill money we will see Aspo’s team next season. In Aspo I trust.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Archived