onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Irrational football dislikes

RailwayRowdy

Advert

Managers who have their initials on their coats ! Why ? Is it just an “aide memoire” in case they forget their own name ? Crazy ! And if they’re named say Malcolm McDonald they have to have M McD. Their surname starts with just one damn letter for God’s sake.

so they don't lose them in the changing room if their mum hasn't sewn their name tags on

Managers, players. pundits saying It will be or it was a ''tough'' match for every single game

You can throw in with that 80-90% player & manager pre match interviews. The majority of them never have anything different to say, just insert something like 'they have some good/dangerous players', 'they can pass really well', they're a big/physical side', etc. So little personality in any of it nowadays.

Oh, & those pointless filler articles that are always in the local media. Gems like ' is looking forward to challenging for a place in the first 11', & ' believes can look to push on up the table', or some other uninteresting drivel.

Great Topic!

There are many things that annoy me about football, the whole Sky & TV revolution. An hour pre-match and hour and a half the post match where they analyse every single pass, discuss all of the stats like how many steps a player has taken. Absolute drivel! I just want to see the game and what makes football is those opinions discussed with your mates over a pint.

I watched channel 5's Championship programme. It seems we are seeing less of the games and are filling time with fans interviews filmed on their mobile???? Who dreamt that rubbish up? Please just put more game time in.

I dislike footballers, like Lineaker/Barton who think they are some sort of social commentator. You were good at football! Now please shut up!

I also laugh at richer clubs having Recaro seats in the dug out. Cant they put their overpaid backsides in a normal seat like the fans for 45 minutes or is that asking too much?

Really pees me off ,TV pundits and even managers complaining that some players or teams look tired ,and struggle to play 2 games a week . Ffs I used to do 50 hours a week down the pit and play Saturday and sunday . Another, is some piece of skill or fancy footwork by a player , that TV rave about, pundits talk about, replayed hundreds of times. Go and see that in game down the park every week, whats the fuss.

Multi colored boots.No reason other than I'm old and they look silly. Just get black boots and play in them. None of this neon yellow with pink spots or ******* boots running over their ankles. Just wear football boots! The pitches are better now anyway.

Any these bloody micro shin pads. Just wear a pair or don't! But having a pair the size of a postage stamp is just stupid!

Players that do a ridiculous handshake or a dance for a goal celebration. Whats wrong with the old days of a goal, an arm in the air and some awkward skipping, jumping and hugging each other?

Stories on social media or the online news showing a piece of skill or a good goal in training. So what, its only training and it means nothing, try that on a match day and you'll get smashed.

David Beckhams kids in the news.

Neymar. Cocky little rat.

Pogba. Cocky little rat.

There was contact.

He had every right to go down.

These TV/Radio pundits (on all channels) who asks questions starting with “how important” such as “how important was it that you won today” or “how important was it that you broke your goal drought”. Worse offenders are Scott Minto and David Craig on Sky and Lee Blakeman On Radio Sjoke

Archived