onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Port Vale

Fosse69

Looking forward to this one, new ground for me.

Regardless of Accrington's form & position, we should be going there aiming to win. Anybody can beat anybody in this league, we proved that in the past few weeks. Just depends which Vale turns up really. They were nothing special at our place.

Advert

Lol hey both of them u wouldnt kick out of bed .

Who knows hey we might let Regis loose he might be a loose cannon but arent all good players .

Harry Middleton was part of Doncasters promotion winning was he not so he must have something apart from fit sisters .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Yes he is .

How effective have we being the last 3 games .

Our goal attempts have dried up he as had 1 attempt in 3 games .

So id say he as being targeted and its working for these clubs .

Stop Pope stop Vale so lets take him out the equation and get a more mobile quicker forward in to completely baffle the opposition so there huge players who are picked to mark him are not going get the result they desire .

Its common sense u dont keep on playing the same way especially when we have over the last 3 games become a poor dull team .

Going on sat looking forwards to the day out ,hope its on but if it isnt still going for the day out .

The actual game im not looking forwards to after the no show on sat .

Its me first away game since Huddersfield in cup last season which was a fab day ruined by what can only be described as abysmal display ,i used to like going a fair few away games but lost my enthusiasm after witnessing Vale away at Burton under Page and no attempts on target .

Team well at most points of saturdays game i wanted take all the players off and replace them so i will go with this line up .

Boot

Gibbons Davis Anderson Pugh

Kay Middleton

Worrall Wilson Whitfield

Barnett

Id shake it up a bit there is to much emphasis on hoofball .

Smith Tonge Harness Montano and Pope to the bench .

No im not dropping Pope i am changing the dynamics of the team to c if if will outwit Accrington .

Smith can sit it out ,ge really was very poor on sat and we cannot afford have playerswho r turning in inadequate displays like that .

Middleton may give us more zip ,Worrall and Whitfield should give us non stop positivity and Barnett going play the game of his life .

One things for sure Accrington r better than us so we need play way above ourselves .

In the home game nothing between if anything Vale were the better side but 2 giveaway goals saw us defeated .

Lets hope its the best performance of the season .

UTV

Just because we’ve had a couple of bad games doesn’t mean it’s time to press the panic button with a lot of chopping and changing. This is one of the areas Brown went so wrong. Football is about continuity and building partnerships and for the first time in what feels like forever we are getting that with a manager that understands what he is doing so it’d just be completely daft to bring in people who aren’t even getting a sniff like Middleton out of panic!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Yes he is .

How effective have we being the last 3 games .

Our goal attempts have dried up he as had 1 attempt in 3 games .

So id say he as being targeted and its working for these clubs .

Stop Pope stop Vale so lets take him out the equation and get a more mobile quicker forward in to completely baffle the opposition so there huge players who are picked to mark him are not going get the result they desire .

Its common sense u dont keep on playing the same way especially when we have over the last 3 games become a poor dull team .

It’s the lack of Close support for pope not pope the tactics have been wrong for three games now it doesn’t suit pope atall

Same here. You show your commitment drive all the way from the midlands with a bad case of the man flu sit there shaking like a leaf literally watching paint dry. You watch a mixture of lack of ability with a lack of desire and pride in the shirt.

Most fans were willing to accept a point some times you wonder why you put yourself through this every week.

It must be pride in the badge. Pity it does not rub off on some players

"All the way from the Midlands".

Where exactly? It's a big area.

VFIA makes us all smile, mate. Brings a bit of light relief to sometimes depressing days.

Mad as a bowl of frogs perhaps but his comments and selections are from out of this world. His effort and enthusiasm though have to be applauded.( thank god however he is NOT Vale's manager!):laugh:

Nothing like a ray of sunshine on a damp Monday morning, team selection is a matter of opinion, thinking outside the box throws up different ideas. Enthusiasm for the Vale is great, hopefully contagious.

VFIA, I swear you must not watch the game if you want to leave Pope out all the time.

He scores goals but it’s his off the ball and on the ball creativity that sets him apart from other strikers at this level.

Don't knock VFIA, he mames me smile on a crap day. Even more than Paul Lambert being appointed by that lot down the road.

VFIA, I swear you must not watch the game if you want to leave Pope out all the time.

He scores goals but it’s his off the ball and on the ball creativity that sets him apart from other strikers at this level.

I agree but wouldnt it be nice bring him off the bench at 2-0 up after Barnett and Wilson do the business to take all that pressure he carries every game onto the pitch .

He cannot carry a club on his own ,others have to deliver .

For example Billy big balls is say the best worker at my place and i dont like that i will try my utmost be top dog as my motivation is be the best but id remain humble once i reach that position but id want someone to be as fantastic as me and want to take my place and if did a fab id congratulate him on his success .

So if i was Forrester Barnett Dior Wilson or Turner id be like hey boss how about gibing me a go i can do it i believe in myself i want to deliver to the adoring public .

Aspo will pick Pope anyway so its irrelevant but offers a different perspective .

I agree but wouldnt it be nice bring him off the bench at 2-0 up after Barnett and Wilson do the business to take all that pressure he carries every game onto the pitch .

He cannot carry a club on his own ,others have to deliver .

For example Billy big balls is say the best worker at my place and i dont like that i will try my utmost be top dog as my motivation is be the best but id remain humble once i reach that position but id want someone to be as fantastic as me and want to take my place and if did a fab id congratulate him on his success .

So if i was Forrester Barnett Dior Wilson or Turner id be like hey boss how about gibing me a go i can do it i believe in myself i want to deliver to the adoring public .

Aspo will pick Pope anyway so its irrelevant but offers a different perspective .

Barnett and Wilson do the business ?

Crikey, all due respect Barnett hasn't pulled up any trees and Wilson is what he is, a raw unproven striker finding his way in the game.

Pope will always start foremost he puts in a shift even if he is off form.

Be nice if midfield chipped in now and then, i can see what you getting at but Spurs wouldn't drop Kane just because he is their focal point.

Tom scores goals end of story.

How far is the ground from the train station mabasfc??

Archived