onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Stoke City Topic Thread: Relegation? Staying up? Manager? Empty seats

Pheonix Vale

Thought the exact same.

The horde descended on the front of the stand as they scored. Hope, fleeting hope. Vanquished within minutes.

They're probably finished now.

I celebrated that Carroll goal as hard as some Vale goals. Cracking finish, perfectly timed.

They’re done for now, but still a shame the Hammers “winner” was chalked off. Now that would have been funny !

Advert

'The Port Vale relegation watch' thread at the bloatcake had many posts and **** takes around the time that Aspin took over......

Be careful of what you wish for, 1/12 for the drop they are this morning.....lol.

Yes,the local economy will suffer somewhat with their imminent relegation but there will be a cry so loud this side of the city very soon,and can you blame us.Coates Stoke city did absolutely nothing for Port vale,not one bit of help or assistance,just laughter and ridicule while they bigged it up.Well welcome back city, to the real world of football,Shrewsbury are already preparing for the Neanderthal raid on Shropshire.

'The Port Vale relegation watch' thread at the bloatcake had many posts and **** takes around the time that Aspin took over......

Be careful of what you wish for, 1/12 for the drop they are this morning.....lol.

That is the 42 page, 1244 post Vale relegation thread.

I can't wait to watch them all crying on Sky :thumbs:

It's just a shame they haven't got WH or Arsenal on the final day so Arnoutovic or Ramsay can't deliver the final blow.

That is the 42 page, 1244 post Vale relegation thread.

I can't wait to watch them all crying on Sky :thumbs:

It's just a shame they haven't got WH or Arsenal on the final day so Arnoutovic or Ramsay can't deliver the final blow.

Its nice they still care enough about us to discuss us at that length.

Be interesting to see how long the Premier League generation stick around; I imagine they'll be all whipped up at the start of the season, backing the team for a promotion push with sell out crowds, but by Mid November it'll be back to the standard 15,000 as they limp to a 2-1 defeat to Barnsley. Can't wait.

The Lardies I know seem to count the last 2 matches as 6 points already in the bag and Liverpool away as at least a point as they'll put out their reserves. When you point out that other teams will also gain points they throw their toys out of the pram.

That last minute goal will kill them .

The morale will be really low and i think Burnley with two Andy Carrolls and direct play will certainly win either 1-0 or 2-1 .

Over a season you reap what you sow i c the same characteristics what Vale showed last season but no matter how well u deem to play you get no rewards and get hit by body blow after body blow .

The damage is already done they havent won 3 games out of four all season what makes them think they are worthy of doing that .

If they do well done them i cannot see it as other clubs with more points can afford lose games they cannot .

Mind you Newcastle have won 4 in a row so anythings possible .

UTV

Yes,the local economy will suffer somewhat with their imminent relegation but there will be a cry so loud this side of the city very soon,and can you blame us.Coates Stoke city did absolutely nothing for Port vale,not one bit of help or assistance,just laughter and ridicule while they bigged it up.Well welcome back city, to the real world of football,Shrewsbury are already preparing for the Neanderthal raid on Shropshire.

Top post BB ! Anyway, I don’t give a Donald about the economy and even less about those Red & White wasters. Coates and his “lovely family” as Pulis would call them, cares even less as long as he continues to take his supporters to the cleaners who, for some reason, continue to bet on the Prize Bully’s to win. Coates is an odious man as you say. He’s such a proud potter that he dispensed of his Potteries accent many years ago for his current middle England version. I dislike Coates with a passion and his treatment of Vale is nothing short of a disgrace. Good riddance to him, and his beloved Stoke and their Greed Is Good presence. Rant over.

Archived