onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: EFLT Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

This is only the beginning of worse things to come and I can see another division added to the football league so that the under 23s of clubs in the higher leagues can be included in our lower leagues. This competition is now a farce and we should show our resent against it by not attending to show the FA that it is a low attendance competition and not worth its continuing. I went to Cardiff when we won against Brentford but only lower leagues took part so the glitter has gone for me now and even if we did make Wembley I still would not go on principle even though I love the Vale.

Advert

To be honest I hope all league 1 and league 2 clubs get knocked out and that the final is played out in front of 3 men and a dog at Wembley. I hope it truly embarrasses the EFL.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I thought you were one of ****thwaite's mates, so how can you as Chairman worshipper not want us to beat Crewe and go all the way and win this trophy. It is still the best way for the club to get to Wembley and if we did the club would be better off by £305,000 (including £20,000 just for taking part) prize money. This would give Neil Aspin a bigger budget to help him get this club up the league.

You sir are a twonk.

I can't see Crewe putting out a strong team as they are out of the competition and not want to risk players getting injured for no gain. Put out our fringe players with a sprinkling of regulars and we can still win and put one over on Crewe and their interlectually challenged manager.

Am I right in thinking the only result which will see us eliminated is Newcastle kids beat Oldham on penalties and we lose by a couple of goals?

Least interesting game against Crewe but would be nice to make in 6 wins in 8 got confidence.

Maybe start Forrester with Turner, Stobbs and Monty to come in, could keep Boot in goal and give Tonge and Wilson a run out.

Rest key players for Friday although we are short of fit players we need to play a set amount.

Wouldn't it be 5 wins in 7?

I thought you were one of ****thwaite's mates, so how can you as Chairman worshipper not want us to beat Crewe and go all the way and win this trophy. It is still the best way for the club to get to Wembley and if we did the club would be better off by £305,000 (including £20,000 just for taking part) prize money. This would give Neil Aspin a bigger budget to help him get this club up the league.

You sir are a twonk.

So many inaccuracies in your post I wonder if you will retract from your wild accusations;

1. The owner isn’t my mate, I’ve met him three times (once very briefly). Just because you hate him and are clearly jealous of his wealth and position and want to call him childish names that had to be edited doesn’t mean people that don’t despise him are his mates.

2. I do not and have NEVER worshiped Tony Fradley. In fact I think the man is not fit for role.

3. Thinking of a small amount of money for now at the risk of my club’s and other lower league clubs entire future is incredibly short sighted.

I wouldn’t dirty myself with the competition at all which is by its own admission rigged and stands for all that is wrong in the game.

Apparently he left Colchester because he wants regular first team football and spent the back end of last season in non-league.

Anybody know if he's any good? Maybe we'll find out tonight. At 6'3" and 'athletic' he sounds like an Ian Taylor type, let's hope he's even half as good!

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

Saw him arrive at the club last Wednesday accompanied by Sir John of Rudge.

From Arsenal youth? I’ve officiated him. He was / is an athlete!

Been out of contract since leaving Colchester in January, so doubt he is that athletic at the moment.

Archived