onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Advert

Being as Brown the clown made a point of saying we are only 5 points off the play offs recently.IF!!! results don't go Vales way today.Then it could be 4 points adrift at the bottom of the table and 12 points off the play off's.

Am I confident of a Vale win today? Na!!! but hope to be proven wrong.

Being as Brown the clown made a point of saying we are only 5 points off the play offs recently.IF!!! results don't go Vales way today.Then it could be 4 points adrift at the bottom of the table and 12 points off the play off's.

Am I confident of a Vale win today? Na!!! but hope to be proven wrong.

A win today would be very very welcome and very much appreciated.But in reality it would just paper over the cracks until more wins are gained and the manager and his staff prove that they are learning from the mistakes that are happening.All this "working hard in training" means naff all if nothing is improving.

As I put in a previous post, you can't get more wins until we've got the first, so it's a win today please lads.

I am now off to Burslem to drink heavily which will numb my senses before watching my heroes and will increase my sense of elation at a win or sense of anger at another loss!

Just about to get ready to depart and head to the mother town myself.Looking forward to a couple of beers then get a pie from Wrights pies.Not really expecting anything exciting or entertaining to happen though.A good chance that PVFC might send my BP through the roof between 15:00 and 17:00.

This is the time for us to look in the mirror, realise we are supposed to be 'supporters' and embrace the meaning of that word. Let's fully get behind the lads today. Don't moan or groan if we go a goal behind. Flipping SUPPORT the team. I am revving up the i10 for the journey over the Peaks today. Macclad and SFBT will be with me supporting the team through thick and thin. If you see 3 ageing old codgers linking arms ambling down the Hamil Road doing a limited version of FC Cologne that will be us. Up the Vale.

whul this ewd codger wunner bay gooin arl tell thay thut,ard lart ter say thom winwun but ar conner bay assed ter bay onest enjoy the kewd poy and thee lewk worm cuffee,say yer.:laugh::razz::shutup:

I dont think we as the bottom club out of the 92 league clubs fans should be predicting anything .

I just hope c a performance where the Vale players show they care about the people who watch them and pay there wages.

So for one im hoping c

1 Good corner kicks .

2 players making little darts here and there before the corner comes in .

3 Wilson and Denton as full backs as in the modern game good full backs r pivotal to winning football matches hense look where Huddersfield r and tell me who was there main goal maker the right back i believe.

4 No hoofball to Pope its lazy its poor and its playing into the oppositions hands .

5 Me out of my seat more than im in it ,and thats not because ive gone home early cause what ive seen has disturbed my Vale loving heart.

6 Goal attempts .

7 Guts

8 Blood and thunder .

9 a win and one where i can say we r improving .

10 luck as its being non existent .

Can Brown deliver im not sure he can ,but the players can and whether we win lose or draw Brown has already lost to many games for this season be anything other than plain average at best.

You got number four slightly wrong should read no hoofball and no pope

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Wilson has been injured and may not be ready to come back, I agree Denton seems out of favour for no visible reason, but those who pick the team see training and talk to players and those who post on here do not.

Bea hope all goes well today and we win for all you guys n gals sticking with it through thick and thin whether it's for the best who knows? Anyway everyone's got their own mind and we should respect everyone's decision whether they attend today or not. I for one want a Vale win but comfortably and not a dog fight.

Fingers crossed we get a good team announcement very soon and brown has learnt something the past few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived