onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Demise of Port Vale

Beza

serious questions to Smurthwaite, you expect to get 6 million for the club, how do you expect to get that when it is basically plummeting to non league? Do you have an ulterior plan and that is what you want, non league oblivion? Why say you are going to stay away but then attend games and then come on here to seemingly just want to goad fans (your customers)? What are you trying to achieve? Do you seriously think fans will put up with your nonsense for much longer? If you care about your family, sell the club for a reasonable price and **** off, if you have the wealth you claim then you surely don't need the aggravation?

Advert

Ok Norm.

You obviously won't reveal the amount Fradley paid you/invested to become chairman.

Bedtime for me now but you must surely need to explain to supporters how a sum of six figures for investment was not put on press release and explain why you have kept this quiet.

Listen here mar mate. Robbie put in 250k a few years ago and it made front page news.

Why have you kept such an "investment" so quiet?

Please tell.

That kind of money Fradley invested/put in your arse pocket is a huge amount for our football club and should be celebrated!

I'm not knocking it. At all.

Why are you all quiet now Norm?

We've had a good year all in all.

Fradleys six figure sum. Exclusivity money. Alnwincks sale. Grants sale. What a job you're doing, pal.

Just need the proof now that all funds went to Port Vale and not Norman Smurthwaite.

Dead simple.

Then everyone has piece of mind.

Speak tomorrow.

Ok Norm.

You obviously won't reveal the amount Fradley paid you/invested to become chairman.

Bedtime for me now but you must surely need to explain to supporters how a sum of six figures for investment was not put on press release and explain why you have kept this quiet.

Listen here mar mate. Robbie put in 250k a few years ago and it made front page news.

Why have you kept such an "investment" so quiet?

Please tell.

That kind of money Fradley invested/put in your arse pocket is a huge amount for our football club and should be celebrated!

I'm not knocking it. At all.

Why are you all quiet now Norm?

We've had a good year all in all.

Fradleys six figure sum. Exclusivity money. Alnwincks sale. Grants sale. What a job you're doing, pal.

Just need the proof now that all funds went to Port Vale and not Norman Smurthwaite.

Dead simple.

Then everyone has piece of mind.

Speak tomorrow.

TBH I've not seen anything to convince me that Fradley has a lot of money that he could spare to invest in the club.Dont know enough about his background,what he has done in the past to make enough money to invest any in the club.But maybe I've missed something somewhere and that why I don't know.

TBH I've not seen anything to convince me that Fradley has a lot of money that he could spare to invest in the club.Dont know enough about his background,what he has done in the past to make enough money to invest any in the club.But maybe I've missed something somewhere and that why I don't know.

He's got enough to invest such.

Maybe Norman should let supporters know the fee swapped between himself and Tony Fradley for Fradley to become chairman.

Over to you Norman.

And don't lie again. It's not worth you looking foolish in the long run.

Supporters deserve to know what's going on and how you conduct business.

Hahaha

I've been patiently looking forward to this being revealed on OVF since June...

Excellent!

giphy.gif

serious questions to Smurthwaite, you expect to get 6 million for the club, how do you expect to get that when it is basically plummeting to non league? Do you have an ulterior plan and that is what you want, non league oblivion? Why say you are going to stay away but then attend games and then come on here to seemingly just want to goad fans (your customers)? What are you trying to achieve? Do you seriously think fans will put up with your nonsense for much longer? If you care about your family, sell the club for a reasonable price and **** off, if you have the wealth you claim then you surely don't need the aggravation?

Could you imagine a CEO of M&S or some other large company goading its customers for complaining about a product ? NO. Smurf is a poor businessman at best.

And what has Smurthwaite done to create the impression he has a lot of money? Failed in every regard as Vale chairman and pinched pennies at every juncture. If Smurthwaite could become a millionaire through business then so could Fradley.

I'd like proof that the money Tony Fradley paid you to become chairman went into the club and not your back pocket. Just like the Alnwick and Grant money. Provide proof. Thing is, if you can I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong. If you don't or won't I will come to my own conclusions.

And how dare you take credit for the finances of the club. You're the one who has spunked 4 million of your own money on it without letting people know you want it back!!!

You really are something.

The league table is down to your mismanagement in running our club. YOU are accountable.

Explain to fans why you won't accept anything less than 6 million for the club.

Explain to fans why you feel you should get every penny of your "directors loans" back.

Come on bigshot.

Tell us all.

And you're right. 2nd worst team in the football league. On your watch. Absolute disgrace.

I know what I'd like to do with that sweety jar of yours.

With everything you post it is wrong or exaggerated.

Such the money you quote l have wasted which is near 3 M not 4M.The funds for Alnwick were left in Club as had all funds received The Grant money is paid monthly for 12 months wef 31.07.17 and the payment TF paid was a lot less then what a Bradford VP(they call them Director) paid for 1 Season

It appears it is ok for people to lie and abuse but not ok for me to reply as you are customers.

The Club is in a bad place some of that bought on by myself but it will improve and l will not be selling until the terms and party are right.

With everything you post it is wrong or exaggerated.

Such the money you quote l have wasted which is near 3 M not 4M.The funds for Alnwick were left in Club as had all funds received The Grant money is paid monthly for 12 months wef 31.07.17 and the payment TF paid was a lot less then what a Bradford VP(they call them Director) paid for 1 Season

It appears it is ok for people to lie and abuse but not ok for me to reply as you are customers.

The Club is in a bad place some of that bought on by myself but it will improve and l will not be selling until the terms and party are right.

I couldn't care less about Bradford. Stop waffling on about them.

Tell the supporters how much Tony Fradley invested and where that money is now.

Stop beating around the bush and finishing every one of your posts with a "woe is me" attitude.

I wouldn't trust you with twenty quid never mind a football club.

The majority of Vale fans would agree that NOW is the time that is right.

I don't get this. There's clearly a reason why Norman won't reveal actual figures or facts..... otherwise he would to stop rumours immediately. We're such a joke of a club.

The bigger worry is whether all of this is acceptable to the FL.

That would put the tin lid on the sweetie jar.

I couldn't care less about Bradford. Stop waffling on about them.

Tell the supporters how much Tony Fradley invested and where that money is now.

Stop beating around the bush and finishing every one of your posts with a "woe is me" attitude.

I wouldn't trust you with twenty quid never mind a football club.

The majority of Vale fans would agree that NOW is the time that is right.

I do not feel it is correct to declare this but it is a small% of the 6 figure amount you claim not wishing to devalue its importance

I do not feel it is correct to declare this but it is a small% of the 6 figure amount you claim not wishing to devalue its importance

Why?

What are you hiding?

I'd say that ANY amount of money, no matter how significant, is important to the club.

And just to pick up on an earlier comment you made saying the club is in a bad place and "some" of that is down to you.

No.

ALL of that is down to you,

You're the top guy.

The buck stops with you.

Accept sole responsibility and failure and stop sounding some weak.

Archived