onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Race Hate / Terrorist Acid Attack

Robbie Earle's Perm

Whatever happens in Thailand is immaterial to the thread or to the argument you make re uk police.

I dont doubt things are changing, it the nature of life.

How many times do we hear "lessons have been learned" but are repeated over and over again.. the article I quoted was re sensible policing... do you thing the action of the police in those circumstances was sensible? reasonable even?

Offering up "its better than X Y or Z"... does that make it acceptable?... excuse it in some way?... should the police take your advise and simply say to a victim "be thankful you dont live in X Y or Z?"... bearing in mind the victims may come from X Y or Z.... does it mean people in Thailand should be happy they dont live in North Korea?

Its not acceptable even in the best police force

No, you are right, it isn't acceptable.

However, you know very well that there will always be things that are not acceptable even in the best police force in the world.

The issue is to keep the number of unaaceptable incidents at its lowest possible level, and just as importantly, to make sure they are open, reported and accountable.

I would say that our police force is very good at doing this, and in the latter part, in other countries many things are not even reported or investigated.

Would Hillsbrough or something similar ever have been looked at in many, many other countries ? And that's going back a long long way - I don't think it would be allowed to be covered up here these days, but it would elsewhere.

Advert

That's a bit OTT..it's vale forum not a Mementum site

Plus he doesn't have to answer whether he's comfortable about the answer or not....this isn't the Spanish Inquisition

JA, I think Jim was quoting another poster...though your reply would have been much the same :yes:

The question was designed to show this particular poster that his obsession with 'free speech' can work both ways. Of course, it is not really acceptable and certainly not politically correct to pose the questions I did.

The answer to it didn't matter at all.

But this poster has posted that 'Anything is fair game' and been in favour of US-style / Trump style 'free speech' which goes against any holding back for political correctness.

I don't think it is unreasonable to make a point by showing that this can work both ways, and as I have said, the question is useless anyway as anyone can choose to answer it truthfully or otherwise (I am not saying he lied - it matters not one way or the other).

Purely designed with the intention of trying to make someone think that there can be implications both ways with free speech - which in its' literal form I am against as lack of political correctness can upset and offend.

I'd say this question showed that pretty well, without even trying very hard.

]there was no mention of the bnp in this thread until a loonie left daft comment appeared here claiming the bbc documentary promoted the bnp.

[/b]Your fixation with the bnp , and continual use of the word 'racist' is to be honest, predictable and

obsessional

I really must apologise - for letting FACTS get in the way of a stupid and inaccurate post quoted above.

But anyone who cares to look will see that the first person to mention the BNP on this thread (in post 29) was....

wait for it....

drum roll,,,,, (the suspense)....

ROYAL BEAGLE.

I'm sure my friend Mr Beagle will be beyond himself with delight at being told he posted a 'loonie left daft comment' - he probably hasn't had a compliment like that since leaving charm school.:laugh:

Just before that, another notable 'loony left' member FATBOYSTEVE had mentioned the EDL, but for my own part I have had very little to say on these organisations - certainly in the first half of this thread which itself was hijacked from the original title.

Now be a good Jimbo and post an apology, or at least try and post factually next time you start posting about fixations and obsessions - naughty boy, go to bed early and send a letter of apology to comrade Beagle.:laugh:

These right-wing rant posts are an endless source of amusement and glee.

I dont expect any police force to be perfect... to get perfection you have to take out the imperfections and there is nothing quite as imperfect as people.

So we are to take out 'people' from the police force ?

Very cryptic and almost metaphysical, but does it answer the points I made ? Not really.

If you edited the BNPandEDL references from that BBC PHSYOP PROG it would only have been on for less than an hour rather than from 8:30 till ten so the real theme of the prog was Not sexual abuse / grooming by Asains.

I beg to differ.

The two main points of the programme were the sheer scale of grooming of underage white girls by mainly Asian men in many towns/cities across the UK and the fact that the CPS and the Police knew about it, information and evidence had been presented to them about it and they chose to ignore it for 3-5 years allowing yet more young girls to be victimised.

The latter is a result of the power of political correctness that has rendered the Police and authorities in the UK impotent in certain situations for fear of being labelled racist and/or upsetting "community relations". It is an example of political correctness at its most horrifying and damaging.

From what I remember the BNP were mentioned because the father of one of the victims said despite semen/DNA from a known offender being found on her underwear and other evidence the CPS and Police decided not to take the case forward and he subsequently approached the BNP.

So we are to take out 'people' from the police force ?

Very cryptic and almost metaphysical, but does it answer the points I made ? Not really.

It answers all your points and more.

Its not cryptic its quite simple.

Do you know anyone who has no bias? who doesnt lean towards something which means they lean away from something else?

Its part of what makes us who we are as individuals and humans, Im not suggesting its wrong its just how it is.

No system that has people involved is likely to be perfect because people are not perfect.

Even though sometimes the costs are high I can accept mistakes, if they are genuine mistakes [they are very rare] in the case we are talking about I dont think they were mistakes, they were decisions made after thought and training that were contrary to both... although Im sure someone will have said "mistakes were made and we have learned from them"

:ninja:

At Least have the courage to stand by your posts.

The rest is laughable again. How have I lost the argument when you're not even in the argument?

You are here simply to imply people a racist, you have barely touched on either the thread title or anything discussed so far.

I'm completely calm Bea. It's not me that gets angry and starts swearing when I disagree with someone.

I can't believe you are backtracking now :laugh: though it does make a change from your usual trick of ignoring requests to evidence your bigoted opinions.

At Least have the courage to stand by your posts.

The rest is laughable again. How have I lost the argument when you're not even in the argument?

You are here simply to imply people a racist, you have barely touched on either the thread title or anything discussed so far.

I'm completely calm Bea. It's not me that gets angry and starts swearing when I disagree with someone.

I can't believe you are backtracking now :laugh: though it does make a change from your usual trick of ignoring requests to evidence your bigoted opinions.

Oi who is this Royal Beagle chap? You got a doppelganger? If so not the first on here :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived