onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Race Hate / Terrorist Acid Attack

Robbie Earle's Perm

Watched it and a typical predictable BBC PHSY OP with a billed topic becoming something completely different . Supposed to be about Asians grooming children for sex and was actually about nick griffin and bnp and the EDL

but the bbc did acknowledge that the bnp were the only ones who wud listen to the desperate parents.

an absolute disgrace that it was swept under the carpet for so long for fear of that word 'racist'

Advert

It was a very strange narrative to be fair. The BNP were painted in their usual light of violent racist thugs yet having watched the documentary it appears to me that they played a significant part in these horrendous crimes being recognized on a national stage.

My theory as to why is that the Tommy Robinson video docu where he confronts the offenders as they attended court along with some of the girls who were giving evidence went viral and it's obvious last nights bbc prog was an attempt by the corrupt authorities to counter the EDL bnp narrative. If you havnt seem the video I mention then I reccomended you watch it to get a perspective on the full picture !

It's as if the liberals are saying 'yeah we dropped the ball on this one, but look how violent the BNP are'

They might be but they were the ones telling the truth and you were the ones that ranked causing offence to the British Pakistani community above the horrendous grooming and gang raping of children as young as 11-12.

I do not like the victim brigade nowadays who try to claim everything and everyone is racist/fascist/whatever else. I can only hope that this pathetic chain of thought doesn't allow any more suffering like it has in these cases.

People need to get a grip and realise that people can and should be allowed to say what they like. It's a fundamental freedom and one that actually protects society rather than hurt it.

I cant understand why neither radio stoke, or radio 5 have avioded mentioning this prog or its contents so far today.

usually after such a programme nicky campbell wud be hosting call ins and radio stoke wud be inviting callers to ring in.

they'd rather continue with their 'bash trump' agenda and pretend last nights programme, and what it described, never happened.

I cant understand why neither radio stoke, or radio 5 have avioded mentioning this prog or its contents so far today.

usually after such a programme nicky campbell wud be hosting call ins and radio stoke wud be inviting callers to ring in.

they'd rather continue with their 'bash trump' agenda and pretend last nights programme, and what it described, never happened.

Ref your last few pionts do you not think last nights prog was a failure in that it got no reaction because most of the British public have sussed what they are up to in the media these days and we are witnessing the END GAME in terms of public manipulation by the authorities through the media

Haven't seen any mention of it on any channel or in any newspaper today?

It's as if the liberals are saying 'yeah we dropped the ball on this one, but look how violent the BNP are'

They might be but they were the ones telling the truth and you were the ones that ranked causing offence to the British Pakistani community above the horrendous grooming and gang raping of children as young as 11-12.

I do not like the victim brigade nowadays who try to claim everything and everyone is racist/fascist/whatever else. I can only hope that this pathetic chain of thought doesn't allow any more suffering like it has in these cases.

People need to get a grip and realise that people can and should be allowed to say what they like. It's a fundamental freedom and one that actually protects society rather than hurt it.

It is a fundamental freedom to not suffer vindictive verbal attacks too, and the law protects against that, or didn't you know that ?

People cannot and will never again be allowed to 'say what they like' when 'what they like' is vicious, hateful, a hate crime, and there is a law against it. If you don't like this, you could start a new political party and campaign against it, for a change in the law.

But you are just sounding like a victim to me, and we have already heard endlessly in your posts how you despise victims of any sort, which makes those posts hypocritical as well. .:laugh:

It is a fundamental freedom to not suffer vindictive verbal attacks too, and the law protects against that, or didn't you know that ?

People cannot and will never again be allowed to 'say what they like' when 'what they like' is vicious, hateful, a hate crime, and there is a law against it. If you don't like this, you could start a new political party and campaign against it, for a change in the law.

But you are just sounding like a victim to me, and we have already heard endlessly in your posts how you despise victims of any sort, which makes those posts hypocritical as well. .:laugh:

what about those hundreds of white young girls, aged 9 upwards, who were raped, drugged, kidnapped, beaten by men of Pakistani heritage? and what about the police, social workers, councils, and authorities who ignored these crimes for many years cos they were afraid of being called racists?

you have completely avoided the thread title in order to revert to ur usual topic how awful you think it is being called a nasty name and how it is a hate crime.

Do you not think the horrific crimes described in last nights documentary merit more of a relevant response than ur usual script?

Unfortunately this is the power of political correctness and it needs to stop. It's still endemic today in the UK with most politicians, most media and all most anyone in a position of influence avoiding the real issue, question or point for fear of their life, being ostracized from society or being labelled a racist etc.

Unfortunately this is the power of political correctness and it needs to stop. It's still endemic today in the UK with most politicians, most media and all most anyone in a position of influence avoiding the real issue, question or point for fear of their life, being ostracized from society or being labelled a racist etc.

The BNP are racist.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

what about those hundreds of white young girls, aged 9 upwards, who were raped, drugged, kidnapped, beaten by men of Pakistani heritage? and what about the police, social workers, councils, and authorities who ignored these crimes for many years cos they were afraid of being called racists?

you have completely avoided the thread title in order to revert to ur usual topic how awful you think it is being called a nasty name and how it is a hate crime.

Do you not think the horrific crimes described in last nights documentary merit more of a relevant response than ur usual script?

I am afraid you are completely mistaken about my reasons for posting, and you really are wrong in your guesses. It almost goes without saying that the crimes against the young girls are terrible and deserve severe punishment, and those that ignored them should be answerable too. I do also wonder what their parents were up to, did they not notice anything suspicious, mood changes, ripped clothing, drug usage, alcohol abuse - they also have a few questions to answer.

I resent the usage of this thread by some to say that things are 'fundamental rights' when they are against the law, and hate crime is against the law - that is all I pointed out, but you again put words in people's mouths similar to the way right wing fanatics do.

Where I live the problem has been even worse than in Rochdale, so I know all about it - and finally measures of education are being made.

It was a terrible situation, but that doesn't mean you should compare it to hate crimes that are verbal as people have even lost their lives, there have been suicides due to that type of bullying.

It is not a competition for which is the worst crime - and the point I was making is that all hatred and mistreatment of people is wrong, whether verbal or physical.

Plenty of people have expressed genuine concern about these young girls, and are right, but one or two see it as an opportunity to sway opinion and introduce race and religious hatred that makes the situation worse.

In the age of Trump and his kind, political correctness is more necessary than ever and should be extended massively. Thank goodness a lot of our politians and leaders, who get so much wrong, have got this one absolutely right. The police have been educated too, in the last 20 years and this is very important.

Did you know that in the UK a child is far more likely to be abused by a white man than an Asian one? Why don't you save all your ******* ire and tub thumping for them?

Archived