onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Race Hate / Terrorist Acid Attack

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

Did you know that in the UK a child is far more likely to be abused by a white man than an Asian one? Why don't you save all your ******* ire and tub thumping for them?

because the programme was about men of Pakistani heritage (ie non white) abusing white children.

It is a fundamental freedom to not suffer vindictive verbal attacks too, and the law protects against that, or didn't you know that ?

People cannot and will never again be allowed to 'say what they like' when 'what they like' is vicious, hateful, a hate crime, and there is a law against it. If you don't like this, you could start a new political party and campaign against it, for a change in the law.

But you are just sounding like a victim to me, and we have already heard endlessly in your posts how you despise victims of any sort, which makes those posts hypocritical as well. .:laugh:

Yet more false accusations. I don't despise victims, I despise people who are desperate to be labelled a victim in order to score political points.

Hate crimes are pathetic and meaningless. Just another fad to allow radical leftists to feel good about themselves.

I don't hurt anyone and I expect that no one should hurt me. Anything else is fair game.

And you are taking this post way out of context, though you do have form.

Did you know that in the UK a child is far more likely to be abused by a white man than an Asian one? Why don't you save all your ******* ire and tub thumping for them?

Are those white men protected by the establishment because of their skin colour, for fear of offending them?

Yet more false accusations. I don't despise victims, I despise people who are desperate to be labelled a victim in order to score political points.

Hate crimes are pathetic and meaningless. Just another fad to allow radical leftists to feel good about themselves.

I don't hurt anyone and I expect that no one should hurt me. Anything else is fair game.

And you are taking this post way out of context, though you do have form.

I suggest you read my post again, because there are no accusations in it. Just a reminder that, whether anyone likes it or not, there ARE and always will be from now race hate laws. That is whether anyone like it or not, and not an accusation against you. As the saying goes, IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

The old chestnuts from you come spewing out again when your argument fails - taking the post out of context, loaded questions, unreasonable questions and all the rest - but none of them give any added value to your argument/debate.

'Anything else is fair game' implies you can say what you wish at any time - try it with racist or other hate crime, you won't get far in real life, on here I can't say.

Those who think any hateful remarks are ok are being beaten slowly but surely, it is not me that you should worry about being in opposition, but all of decent society and the power of the law.

You say hate crimes are pathetic and meaningless yet there is a law against them.

So if you don't like it, campaign against it, as just saying you think it is wrong is not going to change anything. I wish you luck with that.

I and others think it is right and we have the law on our side. The police are educated and sensible these days on this subject of hate crime.

I suggest you read my post again, because there are no accusations in it. Just a reminder that, whether anyone likes it or not, there ARE and always will be from now race hate laws. That is whether anyone like it or not, and not an accusation against you. As the saying goes, IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

The old chestnuts from you come spewing out again when your argument fails - taking the post out of context, loaded questions, unreasonable questions and all the rest - but none of them give any added value to your argument/debate.

'Anything else is fair game' implies you can say what you wish at any time - try it with racist or other hate crime, you won't get far in real life, on here I can't say.

Those who think any hateful remarks are ok are being beaten slowly but surely, it is not me that you should worry about being in opposition, but all of decent society and the power of the law.

You say hate crimes are pathetic and meaningless yet there is a law against them.

So if you don't like it, campaign against it, as just saying you think it is wrong is not going to change anything. I wish you luck with that.

I and others think it is right and we have the law on our side. The police are educated and sensible these days on this subject of hate crime.

You wrongly accused me of despising victims?

And you are still taking my comments out of context. I'm not talking about racist comments being fair game and that is not what the thread is about. We were discussing the fact that a huge ring of child abusers were protected because the authorities were afraid of being accused of racism. That is a broken society in my eyes.

How can you defend a system whereby brown people are given a higher victim status that children who have been gang raped? Free speech should have allowed the care workers, the families, MPs etc to stand up and say "we have a problem here within the British Pakistani community", but they were scared to do it because of the people desperate to call anyone they can a racist.

I have to admit I have a problem with "hate" crimes.

Although its acceptable for the police to look at the motivation of a crime Im not sure its relevant to the crime itself.

I know that sounds confusing.

Throwing acid into anyone's face is a crime... does it change any if the face is white? or black? or what colour the perpetrator is?... I dont think the reasons for the crime change the crime... it may well be that a stiffer punishment could be imposed because of the motivation but that should surely be a court decision based on the evidence presented.

It may seem like semantics, unimportant perhaps but to me it appears to segregate, and that gives me an uneasy feeling... it appears to give it more importance if its called a hate crime.

Its not illegal to hate, until the thought police arrive perhaps?

Its just an opinion but the word hate crime seems to convey more abhorrence to the crime and more importance as a consequence.

If I threw acid in my brothers face would it be a hate crime? would I be charged with a hate crime? would it be classified a hate crime?... if my brother was my half brother and he was black would it change?

I think the law should unite people not segregate them into colour or religion etc

What a preposterous ,meaningless statement even though it's factually correct

Did you know that in China a child is more likely to be abused by a Chinese man than an Eskimo....I wonder why??

It's the relative proportions that matter, not the absolute number.

Archived