onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Race Hate / Terrorist Acid Attack

Robbie Earle's Perm

It surprises me that anyone living in a police state where there is no democracy has the nerve to come on here and criticise the best police force in the world. No police force is perfect, but I dont't think many people would swap ours fro the Thai police.

Picking out one case and posting it is ridiculous.

Advert

You could flip this argument round and the same people now claiming that it's racist to call out british pakistani child rape gangs would be the same people claiming that you are defending paedos.

Some people might think so, but only if they were making posts to bring unrelated matters together for their own failed argument.

Not only has nobody defended rape gangs of ANY nationality, but any link with paedophilia is just posted to try and frighten people vigilante style in the way that years ago, people used to link homosexuality with child abuse as if one automatically led to the other.

Are you or have you been a member of the BNP, EDL or any similar group Mr RB ? You don't have to answer of course, if you feel uncomfortable about it.

It surprises me that anyone living in a police state where there is no democracy has the nerve to come on here and criticise the best police force in the world. No police force is perfect, but I dont't think many people would swap ours fro the Thai police.

Picking out one case and posting it is ridiculous.

What? the best police force in the world? surely youre joking.

they refused to listen to or help hundreds of children who were being sexually assaulted, kidnapped, drugged, or listen to their parents. they told their parents if they locked their girls in then the parents wud be arrested for inoprisonment. According to ex manchester police, this is still going on.

Only today is has been revealed that an immigrant was beaten to death after making dozens of please to the police.

yet, supported by the bbc, they decend in numbers on innocent cliff richard and publicly announce the fact - thankfully they've paid thousands in compensation.

at the vale, you obviously were not at the wolves game, or sheffield gamde, after which the police apologised for their behaviour.

sure, the best police force in the world???

Are you or have you been a member of the BNP, EDL or any similar group Mr RB ? You don't have to answer of course, if you feel uncomfortable about it.

this is creepy - Stasi style interrogating. really creepy, I'm very uncomfortable with it

Some people might think so, but only if they were making posts to bring unrelated matters together for their own failed argument.

Not only has nobody defended rape gangs of ANY nationality, but any link with paedophilia is just posted to try and frighten people vigilante style in the way that years ago, people used to link homosexuality with child abuse as if one automatically led to the other.

Strange, I didn't claim people had defended rape gangs. I also think it's relevant to talk about paedophilia in a discussion about child rape gangs, what with the victims being children and all.

And no. Have you?

this is creepy - Stasi style interrogating. really creepy, I'm very uncomfortable with it

It really is a joke :laugh:

I'm literally here saying I think child rape is wrong and the authorities are wrong for being too scared to stop it, and I'm being asked if I'm in radical right wing (potentially racist) groups.

This is how the child rapists got away with it for so long. How can you not see it Bea?

Strange, I didn't claim people had defended rape gangs. I also think it's relevant to talk about paedophilia in a discussion about child rape gangs, what with the victims being children and all.

And no. Have you?

Dear me, I'd better get to Specsavers, I could have sworn I saw this thread was titled Race hate /Terrorist attack and was opened by REP to discuss an acid attack.

The fact that it has been hijacked to suit other peoples agendas does not change the fact that it is now off topic.

Nobody is denying it is terrible what happens when children are abused and sexually assaulted or raped, whether it be by any colour - just that some people seem obsessed with it when it is done by certain nationalities but never mention it when it is does not suit.

That aligns with the groups that I mentioned, which is why I asked about any membership of them - perhaps you haven't and are telling the truth, I don't know, but it seems to have upset someone else even more. The Stasi remark is hilarious - he was offered the chance to not answer, so hardly the same.

And I am declining to say whether I have been in those groups myself, as an answer on a football website is worthless anyway in terms of a yes / no but the style of answer and comments from other posters can be very telling.

It is also interesting that it seems ok to go way off-topic on this thread but not on others.

What? the best police force in the world? surely youre joking.

they refused to listen to or help hundreds of children who were being sexually assaulted, kidnapped, drugged, or listen to their parents. they told their parents if they locked their girls in then the parents wud be arrested for inoprisonment. According to ex manchester police, this is still going on.

Only today is has been revealed that an immigrant was beaten to death after making dozens of please to the police.

yet, supported by the bbc, they decend in numbers on innocent cliff richard and publicly announce the fact - thankfully they've paid thousands in compensation.

at the vale, you obviously were not at the wolves game, or sheffield gamde, after which the police apologised for their behaviour.

sure, the best police force in the world???

You can quote anecdotes, individual cases, football games, you can find a bent policeman, easy meat - then compare with the USA or any African, Middle East, African or South American country.

Im not going to bother with the stats on police killings in the US v here, but they are hundreds iof times more.

The police here have improved out of all recognition since about the mid-1990s, and are now generally regarded by anyone sensible and without an agenda as the best, or equally as good as any in the world. Perhaps the Dutch police are also as good, not many others.

Many of the western European forces are armed, for a start.

Yes, you can always find things wrong - North wales police made a grave and terrible error in shooting a stray dog dead because it had got on to a motorway at 3am, but this is usually down to a few rogue individuals who go against what they are trained to do and say.

The days of James Anderton and S Yorks police at Hillsbrough are long gone - what you need to remember is that in most countries Hillsbrough would never have been given an enquiry, let alone sorted out.

Dear me, I'd better get to Specsavers, I could have sworn I saw this thread was titled Race hate /Terrorist attack and was opened by REP to discuss an acid attack.

The fact that it has been hijacked to suit other peoples agendas does not change the fact that it is now off topic.

Nobody is denying it is terrible what happens when children are abused and sexually assaulted or raped, whether it be by any colour - just that some people seem obsessed with it when it is done by certain nationalities but never mention it when it is does not suit.

That aligns with the groups that I mentioned, which is why I asked about any membership of them - perhaps you haven't and are telling the truth, I don't know, but it seems to have upset someone else even more. The Stasi remark is hilarious - he was offered the chance to not answer, so hardly the same.

And I am declining to say whether I have been in those groups myself, as an answer on a football website is worthless anyway in terms of a yes / no but the style of answer and comments from other posters can be very telling.

It is also interesting that it seems ok to go way off-topic on this thread but not on others.

The thread is titled race hate terrorist acid attack yet there is no evidence that it was race 'hate' or a terrorist attack.

This thread is exactly on the subject of race relations and the bizarre point scoring when a white person commits a crime.

And another strange implication about this thread going off topic. It's one of about 10 or more that I'm having to defend myself against your wild, unfounded, unevidenced ridiculous implications. Debate the subject Bea Smith and stop dragging everything down to this pathetic level.

The thread is titled race hate terrorist acid attack yet there is no evidence that it was race 'hate' or a terrorist attack.

This thread is exactly on the subject of race relations and the bizarre point scoring when a white person commits a crime.

And another strange implication about this thread going off topic. It's one of about 10 or more that I'm having to defend myself against your wild, unfounded, unevidenced ridiculous implications. Debate the subject Bea Smith and stop dragging everything down to this pathetic level.

I didn't open the thread, take that up with the opening poster. But there is nothing wrong with having a thread on the subject he wanted to talk about - except that you were all over it like a rash in posting to turn it into a 'white victims' debate.

Then there was the defending of the racist BNP and the original topic was forgotten - have a look back at the posts.

I didn't open the thread, take that up with the opening poster. But there is nothing wrong with having a thread on the subject he wanted to talk about - except that you were all over it like a rash in posting to turn it into a 'white victims' debate.

Then there was the defending of the racist BNP and the original topic was forgotten - have a look back at the posts.

I am taking it up with the thread poster by posting my opinions.

What exactly is a 'white victims' debate? are we not allowed to debate issues when the victims are white? Are they any less a victim because they are white? Skin colour has nothing to do with it and I've not said otherwise at all in this thread, unlike you.

I defended the BNP on this one issue because I found the show to be edited in such a way to say that the BNP are the real bad guys. This was a documentary about child rape gangs and authorities who knew about it and failed to stop it. The BNP actually stood up and said it was happening when many people didn't dare. They were right on this one. That doesn't make them right on everything, it doesn't mean I'm a BNP fan or whatever else is running through your head right now.

It's not racist to acknowledge that minorities do bad things. It doesn't mitigate it because they are not white. I don't understand the need of some to broadcast what a wonderful person they are by saying "but white people rape kids too".

If you are so against this thread being off topic then stop posting or revert back to the original topic. You've come after me in this thread, yet again, like you have in the other active thread, and like you have many times in the past. Your not adding to the debate your simply trying to imply that I'm racist without a single shred of evidence. You do it in every thread Bea and everyone can see what you are doing. I'll reply all day long, I find it hilarious, just please don't pretend that this is something it isn't.

there was no mention of the bnp in this thread until a loonie left daft comment appeared here claiming the bbc documentary promoted the bnp.

Your fixation with the bnp , and continual use of the word 'racist' is to be honest, predictable and

obsessional

Archived