onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017

mr.hobblesworth

Nicola of the north says that Theresa is selfish?😁

I think you'll find your ears need testing - she said she looks like a shellfish. Go Nicola, this stupid election call could end the UK as a country- wonder if vampire fangs May has considered that ? If the SNP get the same as they did last time, she wont be able to deny them another independence vote. :laugh:

Advert

I think you'll find your ears need testing - she said she looks like a shellfish. Go Nicola, this stupid election call could end the UK as a country- wonder if vampire fangs May has considered that ? If the SNP get the same as they did last time, she wont be able to deny them another independence vote. :laugh:

too many iffs buts and maybees david may has used a poker players strategy and caught the opposition on the back foot only time will tell if it's successful.

Some hypocrites up north.

Nicola of the north says that Theresa is selfish?

Possibly a clever strategy by May re Scottish independence. Whilst the SNP will surely again win the vast majority of seats in Scotland, if the Conservatives win the election with nothing in their manifesto regarding a Scottish referendum or at best a policy of holding it after Brexit she can claim a mandate from the UK regarding a Scottish referendum. The SNP can argue 'til they are blue (with white diagonals) in the face for a referendum but the govt will have a mandate from the UK regarding a Scottish referendum...a mandate not to have one for the foreseeable or not until after Brexit.

I suppose the SNP will at least provide some opposition to the Tories,providing they can afford to fund the campaign?

If they campaign on one issue it will be a cheap campaign!!!

They would be letting the people of Scotland and indeed the UK down very badly though if they focus almost exclusively on independence. It's a dilemma they face cos if they do campaign heavily on other issues as well (economy, NHS etc) they will come under much scrutiny and frankly it would not look too good for them...perhaps another masterstroke by May, expose the SNP's weaknesses?

Scotland don't want a referendum. Surgeon and her small band of followers want a referendum. If it happens again they will vote to remain and she will disappear.

Correct call by May to hold an election this early, the country needs stability during Brexit negotiations and an election in 12-18 months time would not help our cause.

The eu. heads had a meeting the other week about starting the discussions 😁 that's it so far thank goodness. I hope we get another ref on the final aggree.ent then at least people with have the facts and eyes wide open when they vote. I'm a remoaner and vale through and through, its been a crap 10 months for me

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Ruth Smeeth does not stand for the majority of Stoke North constituents whom voted Brexit...she will be lucky to keep her seat...she attempted to tell people that the EU was the better option and anyone whom disagreed she would send around her Hope not Hate thugs to tell you to do otherwise...she calls UKIP supporters racist and bigotry as well when they were anything but...she was parachuted into her seat and more people in Stoke North voted for other parties than her....most people don't want her and i'm one of them

Well that pretty much guarantees she will win.

What I will guarantee is that many won't be ar*** to vote and will spend the next five years moaning about this and that. No matter how bad the Labour politicians are in Stoke on Trent they will always get in

Can you give us a ukip prediction again please.

Archived