onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

There will always be protest votes of some form.

I have at sometime voted for every major party including UKIP and Labour, never as a protest vote though. TBH I am undecided for June, it is very much Conservative here but the local MP is a proper muppet, I am a long way from voting Labour so it's vote for the muppet or UKIP who does seem a very good candidate in Weston but I do think UKIP are in a right mess at the moment like Labour and it's pretty well dead cert Conservative will get voted in again.

There will always be protest votes of some form.

I have at sometime voted for every major party including UKIP and Labour, never as a protest vote though. TBH I am undecided for June, it is very much Conservative here but the local MP is a proper muppet, I am a long way from voting Labour so it's vote for the muppet or UKIP who does seem a very good candidate in Weston but I do think UKIP are in a right mess at the moment like Labour and it's pretty well dead cert Conservative will get voted in again.

This site is quite interesting, if a bit simplicstic, and will have an update when the manifestos come out. My result was interesting, I'll leave you to do it (if you wish) and tell more later...

http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com/

This site is quite interesting, if a bit simplicstic, and will have an update when the manifestos come out. My result was interesting, I'll leave you to do it (if you wish) and tell more later...

http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com/

Gave the result I expected, very much Conservative, very not Labour and not Liberal but there was only 3 parties to choose from, would have liked to see UKIP included plus some of the others like SNP, Green Party as I don't really know their policies other than those around Brexit.

Gave the result I expected, very much Conservative, very not Labour and not Liberal but there was only 3 parties to choose from, would have liked to see UKIP included plus some of the others like SNP, Green Party as I don't really know their policies other than those around Brexit.

Are the SNP standing in Weston super Mare?

Miss Dianne thinks they did well.She really does need a battery for her calculator.

I'm not trying to be cruel for the sake of it, but I really don't think Diane Abbott has the mental capacity to stack a shelf never mind run a country.

Luckily the sensible have prevailed again in the local elections and I've every confidence we can do it again in the General Election.

Let's hope Labour, the Lib Dems etc step up and run good campaigns and give the Conservatives a run for their money

Have just seen on RT NEWS who is going to win Putin says they will make sure it's the monster raving looney party as that's best fit for the UK 😛😝😝

I'm left leaning, but part of me thinks that the tories have to take us out of Europe. It was their referendum, and they lead the leave campaign. It's likely we won't get a great deal, and it's also possible that the economy will take a hit. If any other party has to do it, they will get blamed for being weak etc and probably be destroyed for the next decade. This way, the Tories take the flack for their decisions and labour get a chance to rebuild at the same time. My only concern is the current destruction of the health service and education system. But I'm not sure that if the general public will see the that if we get a bad deal out of Europe, it's more to do with their original decision.

I'll be voting green. UKIP have shown that you don't need to win to have an impact, and so maybe if enough vote then certain policies will have to take greater relevance. And it will be nice to vote for a party that fits as opposed to a party that fits best out of two.

For a start the Tories did not lead the leave campaign, that was purely done by UKIP. Regarding the NHS it has been under financed for a lot longer than when the coalition or Torie government have been in control and is getting worse year on year, the Conservatives were accusing the Blair government of under funding and miss managing the NHS claiming there was far too much white collar staff.

The Green Party, like the Liberals stand for a vote which disagrees entirely in democracy as they are only trying to gain votes from the 48% who voted against Brexit and those who don't believe the referendum result should stand. Although I feel Labour are in a right mess with no leadership at least them like the Tories accept the referendum result and are trying to move forward with getting the best deal for the UK rather than living in the past and trying to change the result.

Archived