onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

I agree, and I'll see you in an identical thread in 3/4/5 years time.

This is Victim Blaming in its Purest form... he is rubbish but its our fault for not liking it.

Its akin to someone having their wallet stolen and being blamed for having it in their back pocket. Dont blame that person, blame the person that stole the wallet.

Victim blaming is one of the lowest forms of scumbagerry if you ask me.

Advert

This is Victim Blaming in its Purest form... he is rubbish but its our fault for not liking it.

Its akin to someone having their wallet stolen and being blamed for having it in their back pocket. Dont blame that person, blame the person that stole the wallet.

Victim blaming is one of the lowest forms of scumbagerry if you ask me.

:laugh:

Ok.

So tell me if it is that easy?

The £3.7M is before the Bruno experiment so you can't be including that yet.

No, and he said he would cover that personally should it go wrong, which it did, so I wouldn't expect the figure to go up because of Bruno.

Lets start with signing loads of young players in the blind hope they will be able to sell on for millions in the future, including players that the managers at the time had no hand in signing and indeed wouldn't play them. That wasted a lot of money.

So why are you clinging on to this 'myth' that he will sell the club to the right people? You are hedging your bets so that you can claim to have been right when you eventually turn against whoever the next owners are.

You're not that sharp are you? How is that me trusting him, it's the exact opposite. He said himself he will only sell to the right people. IF (very important, you'll notice Ive used capitals for that word throughout) he sells to a hedge fund, it further proves he isn't trustworthy.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using the onevalefan mobile app

You're not that sharp are you? How is that me trusting him, it's the exact opposite. He said himself he will only sell to the right people. IF (very important, you'll notice Ive used capitals for that word throughout) he sells to a hedge fund, it further proves he isn't trustworthy.

"he said himself he will only sell to the right people" - But I thought everything he said was a lie?

If it was your choice right now, two options, either Smurf stays for time being, or he sells to a hedge fund tomorrow, what would you pick?

So tell me if it is that easy?

The £3.7M is before the Bruno experiment so you can't be including that yet.

Not running the club well enough to draw in the income to cover the costs. Failing to engage with fans to the point where they're turning their back on the club year after year since he took over.

His 2nd pre season. Affected ST sales by messing about with Adams' contract. Something his wife criticised him for. The season after, slashed the budget forcing Pope out. All of these have affected ST sales every single year. Amateur.

:laugh:

Ok.

:doh:

Argues against victim blaming by laughing away their concern. I genuinely don't think you could have come up with a worse response to support you non existent argument if you had tried!!! :laugh:

Do the same again bud... really drive home that you don't understand.

No, and he said he would cover that personally should it go wrong, which it did, so I wouldn't expect the figure to go up because of Bruno.

Lets start with signing loads of young players in the blind hope they will be able to sell on for millions in the future, including players that the managers at the time had no hand in signing and indeed wouldn't play them. That wasted a lot of money.

Ok, that turned into a mistake in hindsight but it was widely accepted as a good idea at the time and I still think the initial idea was good, it just wasn't executed very well.

"he said himself he will only sell to the right people" - But I thought everything he said was a lie?

If it was your choice right now, two options, either Smurf stays for time being, or he sells to a hedge fund tomorrow, what would you pick?

Exactly you donut. I'll repeat myself...

IF, AFTER HE SAID HE'D ONLY SELL TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE, HE DECIDES TO SELL TO A HEDGE FUND, IT FURTHER PROVES HE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY.

Am I not being clear enough here?

If it was my choice and I was in charge. I'd choose the third option. Write off the debt and sell to Synectics.

I.m just saying that he can't win in anything he does so its probably for the best now that he goes it would take a monumental effort to bring the fans back onside and we still don't know for definate that last night wasn't just a massive 'wind up'

it either was him, or he has allowed outsiders have full access to the clubs most private data. Either way its unforgivable.

Archived