onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

Advert

Seriously, what would you do in his situation?

Ask owners of a lot of clubs up and down the country. Football is a black hole. The fact he messed up, his poor management appointments, the fact he plowed money in but then got rid of our best players. Then took ownership of VP Port Vales possession and will keep hold of it when he sells on.

No you weren't. Some of the utter tripe that's been on this forum is amazing, you'd think Smurf was the most corrupt man to own a football club, and he isn't; he just got it wrong eventually.

It's lower league football, it's never plain sailing and his tenure had been steady if underwhelming until this year where by anybody's standards he's hot it spectacularly wrong. You though have moaned about him for years, without good reason. What you've done is throw a handful of darts at a board and one's gone in- there's no honour in that.

I'm glad we're getting relegated so you can say I told you so (even though you told a lot), well done you...

That's your opinion. I have witnessed what he has done since Wildes left and commented accordingly. Got it wrong eventually? He's made mistake after mistake. If anything was brought up on here about things as they happened it was treated with contempt, now all of a sudden people have realised and have changed their tunes. All very sad when the evidence was there for all to see if you cared to look and not just ignore.

We aren't relegated yet, but if we are I won't be glad I will be very sad as I don't think it will stop there because of this man's actions. I won't even say I told you so, what's the point?

Think of me what you want, but all I want is our club to be run properly and achieve a little success, is that to much to ask?

That's your opinion. I have witnessed what he has done since Wildes left and commented accordingly. Got it wrong eventually? He's made mistake after mistake. If anything was brought up on here about things as they happened it was treated with contempt, now all of a sudden people have realised and have changed their tunes. All very sad when the evidence was there for all to see if you cared to look and not just ignore.

We aren't relegated yet, but if we are I won't be glad I will be very sad as I don't think it will stop there because of this man's actions. I won't even say I told you so, what's the point?

Think of me what you want, but all I want is our club to be run properly and achieve a little success, is that to much to ask?

The only 'evidence' that has changed anyones mind is the league table to be fair.

IF Smurf sells to a hedge fund it will destroy the myth that he has the club's best interests at heart. He ran a poll 2 months ago and that was the least popular option. To then choose it as the way forward shows the contempt he holds for fans. He is motivated by money. He has the best option for the club staring him in the face, but won't choose it. Why is that? And before someone says "because he doesn't think they're the best option" so the hedge funders are?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using the onevalefan mobile app

IF Smurf sells to a hedge fund it will destroy the myth that he has the club's best interests at heart. He ran a poll 2 months ago and that was the least popular option. To then choose it as the way forward shows the contempt he holds for fans. He is motivated by money. He has the best option for the club staring him in the face, but won't choose it. Why is that? And before someone says "because he doesn't think they're the best option" so the hedge funders are?

So what do you actually want him to do?

When it suits you, Smurf is a liar and you can't trust a single word he says, yet now you are treating an OVF poll as a legally binding contract in which he has promised to sell to the 'right' people?

If the choice was Smurf remains, or a hedge fund comes in, what would you pick?

I will tell you now with my ultra special insider knowledge, the guy isn't going to write of £3.7M and will look to regain as much of his investment as he can.

The only 'evidence' that has changed anyones mind is the league table to be fair.

Really? What about; Bruno, arguing with fans, club worth £9m, squad worth £5m, his embarrassing comments on here and social media, posting using a different username, treatment of Page and past players, calling fans racist, lying about Bill Bell, threatening to sell us to a hedge fund...the list goes on and on.

I told him two years ago after he claimed he was attacked that the amount of **** he gets on here why would you put up with it!! retire and go to your villa in Portugal you don't need the hassle as if it was me i'd would have gone long ago!

The truth is there is a section of supporters who will not be happy whoever is in charge and we come around again, when the Hedge funders take over it will go full circle again!!

So what do you actually want him to do?

When it suits you, Smurf is a liar and you can't trust a single word he says, yet now you are treating an OVF poll as a legally binding contract in which he has promised to sell to the 'right' people?

If the choice was Smurf remains, or a hedge fund comes in, what would you pick?

I will tell you now with my ultra special insider knowledge, the guy isn't going to write of £3.7M and will look to regain as much of his investment as he can.

I want him to write off his loans as they have funded a long list of his mistakes. They haven't added value to the club. I never said the poll was legally binding, he chose to ask for the poll...why? The outcome was that the majority didn't want him to sell to a hedge fund. IF he then chooses that option....what would you think about it? Bearing in mind he has said in the past he has concerns about their intentions?

Really? What about; Bruno, arguing with fans, club worth £9m, squad worth £5m, his embarrassing comments on here and social media, posting using a different username, treatment of Page and past players, calling fans racist, lying about Bill Bell, threatening to sell us to a hedge fund...the list goes on and on.

I don't remember any protests immediately after any of that.

Truth is we're probably getting relegated, that's the only thing most people care about.

Archived