onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Sheffield Utd

Fosse69

Ive enjoyed the performances at home ( 3 of last 4 ) .

U can see the players at home are united well i can as r the supporters .

Nothing is clear cut .

Yes Sheffield Utd r miles better than us but on the day Reggie could dominate and play the game of his life bagging 3 goals in the process .

There players could have spent all week celebrating and do a Vale away performance ,there is so much pressure on a club who averages big attendances and the players of theres may be mentally and physically done well we hope thats the case .

Team for Vale .

My team anyway as we have some lads whos freshness may give us the energy we most certainly require .

Melhet

Purkiss Streete Smith Tanser

Reeves Foley Defreitas

Eagles

Cecelia Turner

What a game play in for young Reeves who was mighty impressive when he took to the field v Chesterfield .

Dan Turner also u need play 2 up front if the players ive chosen is to work .

Kiko was abysmal last week Tanser is the only option or id stick Yates there.

No Hooper Taylor as the away performan es do not merit a place in the team .

Hopefully Streete is back or it will have to be someone else probably Purkiss with Taylor going to right back .

I can c a hero being born fri ,i have to see that i love the Vale and i hope its the much unloved Big Reggie .

Its time lad .

Eagles may score a howitzer or or even two .

The crowd well it should be magnificent as they have sold 4492 tickets so theres5 thousand already

Biggest game since Northampton at home ,its a game everyone should want go .

If u love Vale u be there if u can .

Utv

Advert

Ive enjoyed the performances at home ( 3 of last 4 ) .

U can see the players at home are united well i can as r the supporters .

Nothing is clear cut .

Yes Sheffield Utd r miles better than us but on the day Reggie could dominate and play the game of his life bagging 3 goals in the process .

There players could have spent all week celebrating and do a Vale away performance ,there is so much pressure on a club who averages big attendances and the players of theres may be mentally and physically done well we hope thats the case .

Team for Vale .

My team anyway as we have some lads whos freshness may give us the energy we most certainly require .

Melhet

Purkiss Streete Smith Tanser

Reeves Foley Defreitas

Eagles

Cecelia Turner

What a game play in for young Reeves who was mighty impressive when he took to the field v Chesterfield .

Dan Turner also u need play 2 up front if the players ive chosen is to work .

Kiko was abysmal last week Tanser is the only option or id stick Yates there.

No Hooper Taylor as the away performan es do not merit a place in the team .

Hopefully Streete is back or it will have to be someone else probably Purkiss with Taylor going to right back .

I can c a hero being born fri ,i have to see that i love the Vale and i hope its the much unloved Big Reggie .

Its time lad .

Eagles may score a howitzer or or even two .

The crowd well it should be magnificent as they have sold 4492 tickets so theres5 thousand already

Biggest game since Northampton at home ,its a game everyone should want go .

If u love Vale u be there if u can .

Utv

I stopped reading at "Reggie could dominate..."

I suggest you put the Scotch away now, you've clearly had enough.

I stopped reading at "Reggie could dominate..."

I suggest you put the Scotch away now, you've clearly had enough.

Lol u do need a drink watch Vale dont u .

Keep the faith .

We need our 11 be better than there 11 on fri and why not .

When our neighbours not this season may i add beat the likes of Man City and Man Utd easily last season were there fans saying what most of ours on this forum r saying .

Yes it seems everyone is depressed.

But come on We playing Sheffield Utd not Barcelona not Chelsea not Man City .

Its 11 v 11 and our eleven on good friday r going win the game.

Why because they r .

Utv

Port Vale 2 Sheffield Utd 1 Reg and Eagles for us .

Pride in the shirt ,stand up and fight .

Blimey it must be good whisky!!!

Lol u do need a drink watch Vale dont u .

Keep the faith .

We need our 11 be better than there 11 on fri and why not .

When our neighbours not this season may i add beat the likes of Man City and Man Utd easily last season were there fans saying what most of ours on this forum r saying .

Yes it seems everyone is depressed.

But come on We playing Sheffield Utd not Barcelona not Chelsea not Man City .

Its 11 v 11 and our eleven on good friday r going win the game.

Why because they r .

Utv

Port Vale 2 Sheffield Utd 1 Reg and Eagles for us .

Pride in the shirt ,stand up and fight .

Type! were all Vale fans and should defend our area's however.Come on folks spread the word, we need all stay aways to get down Friday.This is the biggest game for a Long time-one which we must win.Biddulph boys,Stanfield smooths and bootboy will be there for the cause.

What do you mean by "defend our areas"?

:

Work it out,you've probably been going long enough.And now the social club's gone there's less to worry about.

Personally, I've got no problem with Blunts fans in the home areas as long as they behave themselves. It's what used to happen all the time before the idiots took over in 70s leading to segregation which, in my opinion, causes more problems than it solves.

Archived