onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Sheffield Utd

Fosse69

:unsure::

Living in Sheffield on the United side of the city I can guarantee you they will be up for this one. Championship on the line. Their fans are up for it as well bearing in mind what happened last year. There will be at least 4300 of them there possibly more in our parts of the ground. The way we are playing we are going to get hammered.

Well just remind them that Vale have taken 10 points out of a possible 12 from there last 4 home games,so it wont be a pushover.Neither will it be on the terraces either.

Advert

could be a nasty day at the vale on Friday thousands of utd fans who are absolutely buzzing and a lot of very angry vale fans just a recipe for disaster

My thoughts exactly. Plenty of fed up Vale fans, mix that with lack of control on the Hamil by the coppers = MITHER

My big concern is that their Midfield and forwards will rip us apart,playing Taylor and Pugh in the middle with their lack of pace will be a major problem,i try to stay positive for home games but i am only seeing a 4-0 defeat here

Pugh is banned

I hope it is a good day out. A win would be incredible for all at the club, as it would effectively banish all our relegation woes and delight all our fans in front of a bumper crowd. I hope a good number of Vale fans actually go. A home attendance of just 6,000 would swell the fare to well over 10k which would make for an amazing atmosphere.

We deserve a highlight to this miserable season and I hope this can be it. The last thing I want is a 4-0 thrashing, a poor 7k attendance of 4.8k blades fans and our yobs causing any post match pints to be banned due to the pubs shutting

03:56 PM

Do u really think why i think we can do it .

Its the fans v Shrewsbury ,Swindon and Wimbledon it was hard believe there was so few of us the atmospheres and encouragement has been first class.

Id expect us play like a wounded animal ,a team who know losing is not a option .

U cannot tell me Reggie doesnt deserve a goal he will get a important one fri.

Sam Kelly hasnt scored this season maybe he will crash one in .

Eagles is a fab player .

Ryan Taylor ok away he is limited away , but at home Reggie gets brought down first minute he hits it the roof comes off the paddock the Vale r ahead ,back of the net ,all of a sudden Vale r quicker to everything the fans r mental and the players aint going let go .

Thats football thats beauty thats what the Vale fans deserve ,me personally i deserve a nice beautiful girl to love .

Utv where the impossible becomes reality .

Be great if everyone who came v Arsenal when yes there side was magic turned out on fri when we Magic Port Vale took them to penalties .

Believe or dont turn up .

I believe .

Love me Vale and love the fans .

Spread the word

Utv

I hope it is a good day out. A win would be incredible for all at the club, as it would effectively banish all our relegation woes and delight all our fans in front of a bumper crowd. I hope a good number of Vale fans actually go. A home attendance of just 6,000 would swell the fare to well over 10k which would make for an amazing atmosphere.

We deserve a highlight to this miserable season and I hope this can be it. The last thing I want is a 4-0 thrashing, a poor 7k attendance of 4.8k blades fans and our yobs causing any post match pints to be banned due to the pubs shutting

Inspiring thread untill you called them blades fans and us yobs.Blades fans should stay out of Bozlem then if you want our great towns pubs to stay open.

Inspiring thread untill you called them blades fans and us yobs.Blades fans should stay out of Bozlem then if you want our great towns pubs to stay open.

I don't think that he did, he said our yobs. Yes it would be nice if any fan could come to Burslem and have a drink, watch a match, even dare I say it, sit in the home end, without them getting their heads kicked in.

I hope that the policing on Friday is proportionate. Last season's fixture was very much underpoliced (almost as though they were trying to prove a point) and led to the problems with the Blades fans being kettled on Hamil Road because I don't believe any Police were allowed on to the footprint that day.

Archived