Todays L1 Games

PVTony

I agree they were woeful but I feel Gillingham are the side on the slide and I think they are my favourites to drop.

Agree with that, but don't care wether it's Gills or Shrews. Just so long as Vale finish in 18th place or higher, and I think that they will.:yes::upthevale:

Advert:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree with that, but don't care wether it's Gills or Shrews. Just so long as Vale finish in 18th place or higher, and I think that they will.:yes::upthevale:

Not really bothered myself who goes down as long as we stay up. Gills would be a long trip we would nt

have to make next season but beggars can't be choosers.

Advert:

• 3 weeks later...
Advert:

Advert:

Bury fans should be worried too with their last 3 games. Bolton away, Northampton home and Southend away.

We really need Fleetwood to win at Peterborough (and against Millwall) otherwise Bolton will probably be promoted by the time they play Bury and won't have anything to play for with the championship gone by then too.

Archived