Todays L1 Games

PVTony

Advert:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bury only have three games left now don't they and we have 5? Come on, this really means given their games 1 draw and 1 win from our 5 could do it.

No excuse if we get relegated frankly. In fact it seems harder for us to get relegated than to stay up.

Bury only have three games left now don't they and we have 5? Come on, this really means given their games 1 draw and 1 win from our 5 could do it.

No excuse if we get relegated frankly. In fact it seems harder for us to get relegated than to stay up.

Really ? I'm rooting for Vale all the way, but we are playing the 2 clearly best teams at home and will do well to get one point from those 2 games.

That means winning an away game, and that may well still not be enough - we are likely to need 5 points more. So you think it looks likely to get 4 points from Oxford, Walsall and Fleetwood. Nice if you are right, but it goes against form and odds.

After Bury's defeat tonight, Skybet rate us exactly 50/50 (evens) to stay up. I don't think they have seenour fixtures personally.

Advert:

Bury seriously need a forward who can hold the ball up,head and shoot and bring others into play.Score and brothel springs to mind.
It would help if they played the one that they have in his correct position instead of either on the wing or the bench! Just like the Great MA did until Marc Richards left and was forced to move the Pope into his one true position. Give me Tom and Louis as a partnership any day instead of our current pair of 'powder puffs' who are too weak and idle to cause the opposition any problems.

It would help if they played the one that they have in his correct position instead of either on the wing or the bench! Just like the Great MA did until Marc Richards left and was forced to move the Pope into his one true position. Give me Tom and Louis as a partnership any day instead of our current pair of 'powder puffs' who are too weak and idle to cause the opposition any problems.

Good players can play anywhere Owd.I'd sooner have Smith and Streete than those two.:wink:

I'd put smith or streete up front at lest they can head a ball, purkiss c/b taylor r/b leave 2/3 players back if we have a corner or free kick to stop the break away, if they have a corner or free kick put 2/3 players around the half way line they will have to leave men back to mark them.

Advert:

Ten men Oldham are beating Bolton with only 2 minutes left.

Awful result if this stays the same, another team we will not catch now, Gillingham are also virtually out of our reach, now only Bury and Shrewsbury we could possibly catch. Also makes the game against Bolton even more vital for them as well, they will not be coming here having already secured promotion, will need the 3 points to go up.

Awful result if this stays the same, another team we will not catch now, Gillingham are also virtually out of our reach, now only Bury and Shrewsbury we could possibly catch. Also makes the game against Bolton even more vital for them as well, they will not be coming here having already secured promotion, will need the 3 points to go up.

Absolutely. And to continue the good news it might mean that Fleetwood still have all to play for on the last day.

Let's be honest - we can't blame anyone but ourselves. We all hope these other teams lose but they are picking up more points than us and I couldn't see a 10 man Port Vale winning a game in this League. Credit Oldham but we've had chance after chance to get more points on the board and blown them all.

Absolutely. And to continue the good news it might mean that Fleetwood still have all to play for on the last day.

Let's be honest - we can't blame anyone but ourselves. We all hope these other teams lose but they are picking up more points than us and I couldn't see a 10 man Port Vale winning a game in this League. Credit Oldham but we've had chance after chance to get more points on the board and blown them all.

Can we match the Latics with wins over Fleetwood and Bolton?

Advert:

Also makes the game against Bolton even more vital for them as well, they will not be coming here having already secured promotion, will need the 3 points to go up.

They will be up if they beat Bury on Tuesday and Fleetwood lose at home to Millwall on Monday. They will be all but up too if Fleetwood only draw against Millwall and They win on Tuesday.

Archived