Todays L1 Games

PVTony

Advert:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gills are having a bad patch and Oldham have to find a large wedge from somewhere else it's minus 10 and we think we're having problems.

Where has it said that Oldham are in financial trouble and could face a points deduction? I haven't heard of anything.

Our games in hand are away. We've got the poorest away record I can ever remember. The odds are still stacked against us but it changes from game to game.

Games in hand aren't any use. Points on the board are and Bury and Oldham got two good away draws today.

I'm still hoping but it remains a very tough ask.

Advert:

Think any possible points deduction for Oldham would apply to next season now would it not?.....

Its been a good 24 hours for the Vale anyways, a scrary 4/9 for the drop just before kick off last night out to a best priced 5/6 tonight. The bookies have Coventry, Chesterfield & Swindon as all but being relegated. Then its one of 4 from Vale, Oldham, Bury or Gillingham for the final spot........

Think any possible points deduction for Oldham would apply to next season now would it not?.....

Its been a good 24 hours for the Vale anyways, a scrary 4/9 for the drop just before kick off last night out to a best priced 5/6 tonight. The bookies have Coventry, Chesterfield & Swindon as all but being relegated. Then its one of 4 from Vale, Oldham, Bury or Gillingham for the final spot........

No Shrewsbury in there?

I know Vale picked up injuries Fri night.But Vale have an extra day to recover with Cov playing today(Saturday)Coventry could also have picked up injuries though.So that extra time MIGHT just work in Vales favour.

Advert:

I know Vale picked up injuries Fri night.But Vale have an extra day to recover with Cov playing today(Saturday)Coventry could also have picked up injuries though.So that extra time MIGHT just work in Vales favour.

At the moment we need every bit of help we can get, Coventry is another massive game.

At the moment we need every bit of help we can get, Coventry is another massive game.

Vale really need to get the three point and start to get above the relegation zone.If Vale get the three points then Coventry are just about done for and relegated.But they have their minds on other things that could also be to our advantage

If Vale can win on Tuesday then they not only go above Shrewsbury and out of the relegation zone but they will also be only one point behind Gillingham with not only two games in hand but a better goal difference too.

Surely there can be no greater incentive than this to spur on the lads to only our second away win all season, then our first 'double' of the season next weekend and all of a sudden the league table will look much more of a rosy picture.

Advert:

Archived