Todays L1 Games

PVTony

Advert:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

Bottom three look certs and then it looks like one from Vale, Bury, Gills, Oldham and Shrews.

Don't mind which it is as long as it's not us!

If -IF - we won two of our games in hand we'd be sitting with Charlton & MK who are unlikely to go down but could easily get dragged into it with a bad run.

We've still got a fighting chance.

Advert:

Massive game Tuesday night now win and we move out of the bottom 4, with games still in hand. We then play MK Dons as home next Saturday, another winnable game. Shrewsbury's next 3 games are Bolton, Bristol Rovers and Millwall, all teams with a lot to play for going for promotion. If only we could have held out at Northampton, would have been an excellent point.

I'm reasonably chuffed with those League One results today. We must beat Coventry AND MK Franchise next weekend and I will start to believe even more. Sure to be more twists and turns in the next few weeks. I still maintain, and folk will laugh, that we are going to get an unexpected bonus victory along the line to add to our must win matches. Got a good feeling about either the Sheffield Utd or Bolton home match. Also reckon that Shrewsbury or Oldham will drop, along with the current bottom 3.

Advert:

Archived