onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket prices

pvfcrule

Advert

Can't see the point of comparing Premier League prices, every team could let fans in for zilch, they do not rely on gate receipts whatsoever.

However i do agree that when you can see Lard for about 20 quid more than ourselves ( albeit 4 less games ) then Vale is not an attractive proposition to any potential fans considering buying a season ticket.

So in effect i am contradicting myself !!!

Can't see the point of comparing Premier League prices, every team could let fans in for zilch, they do not rely on gate receipts whatsoever.

However i do agree that when you can see Lard for about 20 quid more than ourselves ( albeit 4 less games ) then Vale is not an attractive proposition to any potential fans considering buying a season ticket.

So in effect i am contradicting myself !!!

I don't think so, the comparison would be for someone wondering whether to buy a Prem ST or a Vale ST, how many make that decision? More likely, am I going to go to enough games at the Vale for it to be economic to buy a ST. There are other reasons like convenience, loyalty, financial support to the club etc.

My friends are all stoke ST holders and have been since about 2000. They can't believe the prices I pay. They have cheaper seats. I know essentially Prem sides don't need ST money but our prices are too high.

I'm more concerned with us having a three quarters empty ground why don't we just give tickets to students n schools for free or a ridiculous price. At worse case they sit n sing best case they buy food n drinks n develop a passion for the vale.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using the onevalefan mobile app

nearly all the stoke fans I know can't believe how much we pay but they are in the greedy league who are just looking after 20 clubs, if certain people are contemplating buying a stoke season ticket instead of a vale season ticket then goodbye and enjoy yourself watching a club you don't really support. as for vales season ticket prices this is the dearest they can go fans are starting not to buy them that's what I can't get my head around, they must have seen this last season but have just put the same offer on and we may well be in a lower league, so why they haven't tried something a lot cheaper is beyond me, our marketing team is so bloody lazy at the moment

nearly all the stoke fans I know can't believe how much we pay but they are in the greedy league who are just looking after 20 clubs, if certain people are contemplating buying a stoke season ticket instead of a vale season ticket then goodbye and enjoy yourself watching a club you don't really support. as for vales season ticket prices this is the dearest they can go fans are starting not to buy them that's what I can't get my head around, they must have seen this last season but have just put the same offer on and we may well be in a lower league, so why they haven't tried something a lot cheaper is beyond me, our marketing team is so bloody lazy at the moment

There is no marketing team as it stands.

Can't believe Smurf doesn't take on board the constructive comments about letting youngsters and students in for free!!As previously stated it's better to fill the empty seats as we might gain a few fans too. Then again, Smurf's only interested in ripping off the fans!!

Can't believe Smurf doesn't take on board the constructive comments about letting youngsters and students in for free!!As previously stated it's better to fill the empty seats as we might gain a few fans too. Then again, Smurf's only interested in ripping off the fans!!
Hopefully Garlick can bend his ear.

Hopefully Garlick can bend his ear.

Colin Garlick has supposedly been a huge success at Rochdale.

He turns up here and does absolutely nothing. He isn't even a voice piece.

He has a supporters meeting to keep a few mouths shut but in reality he has done very little.

I don't blame him. I fear he is held back.

Since Garlick has left Rochdale they have now implemented a tremendous season ticket offer.

Hmmmmm.

Marketing what marketing does he at the top care if anyone can afford it or does he not realise u have to try something ,anything .

U could at least make the bycars that price bradford fans pay ill pay more as ilike to move end to end in the paddock then stand .

Club go the wall because no one tries anything different .

Money is money and most stoke on trent folk get paid peanuts ffs wake up Marketing team smurf whoever get to it .

Work get people in the ground .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived